X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (bumblebee @ Feb. 15 2008,22:16) Emmey and Dear, still room mates at this stage, they are looking for a third room mate, any takers??
    I see Dear is coming out of her shell

I used to see the two of them leave together and in my dirty mind always hoped they were off to shag each other senseless. Now that I know they're only room-mates, I fell a little bit disappointed
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Phew, that was good, and the real party is tomorrow, I better wear my sexy dress for that one....
      Attached Files

Comment

• We cannot wait till Saturday, we are gonna have our own private do, with or withut you guys
        Attached Files

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Feb. 15 2008,22:20) Jungle babe...anyone think they can tame her, Big Mick do I hear you answering the challenge ?
          fuck me, but I would in a flash!

those thighs were made for squeezing!!!

and I know she's tasted Irish before
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Hope to see all you guys tommorow, Big Mick and Jimslim we will keep some meat for you for when you come back mmmmm...
            Attached Files

Comment

• Oi Alis, go easy on the salami, sorry Sam, could not resist lol
              Attached Files

Comment

• I was going to post a couple of days ago about Kwang back in action but I didn't want to spoil the surprise. I knew she couldn't stay in Pattaya and stay away from the La Bamba!

Comment

• I can't compete with Burenboy in the photo stakes, but here's my contribution from last night ..... just for Eyemahk (whose taste overlaps unnervingly with mine, I discovered yesterday!!)

Good to meet you both
                  Attached Files
                  TT

Comment

• in post 386, sindy's face...her eyes...those lips...
                    those lips....
                    that look...
                    those lips!
                    great photo bumblebee

9 days and counting...

Comment

• (thaibound @ Feb. 16 2008,04:05) in post 386, sindy's face...her eyes...those lips...
                      those lips....
                      that look...
                      those lips!
                      great photo bumblebee

9 days and counting...
                      Thaibound,

once again, you've fallen for a LB I've been with

I guess we have similar tastes

BM
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (TTChang @ Feb. 16 2008,10:44) I can't compete with Burenboy in the photo stakes, but here's my contribution from last night ..... just for Eyemahk (whose taste overlaps unnervingly with mine, I discovered yesterday!!)
                        Yes, our conversations went something like this:

TT: "ooh, I like that LB"
                        Me: "I've already fucked her!"

and ...

Me: "ooh, I like that LB"
                        TT: "I've already fucked her!"

and even ...

Me: "that GG there ... I am going to go fuck her now"
                        TT: "I'd do her as well, good choice!"

Yes, I met TTChang on Soi 6 and we went into a bar there, I got to ST a lovely GG. TTChang said he wanted to shag her as well! She'll be there today for you, unless I go back for seconds this afternoon.

I will be at La Bamba tonight, I'll be the one with a bag over my head.

Comment

• Tonight at La Bamba ... what time does party start? Any food there?

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Feb. 16 2008,06:39) Oi Alis, go easy on the salami, sorry Sam, could not resist lol
                            ooops....

shes stole my uniform...
                            all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• 8pm start with food laid on, including a roasted pig on a mobile rotisserie.          

I guess numbers will increase as the night proceeds,
                              some of the older players will have business to attend to,
                              before arriving fashionably late.

For myself, I think 6pm should guarantee a spot at the bar.        

No word from Naang Faa, lets hope she is not delayed too late for her grand arrival.      

I mean 500 BMs have only so much patience.

Hey Batman, I just saw you dropped on before I added this reply.
                              I am sorry you won't be joining us this evening.
                              I am sure our mutual friend will be the topic of much conversation.
                              Cheers to you      
                              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• See you all at the party tonight ,, i will be the one with the massive hangover

Comment

Working...
                                X