X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well said
    If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

• No ta!

Comment

• Same here
        Attached Files
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Mar. 12 2008,21:01) Another member of the Paddy club?
          No he's from the same area as Sting and same job!

I do remember him posting why he uses Seanchai but I can't remember what the reason is now.

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Mar. 13 2008,15:14)
            (Matrix @ Mar. 13 2008,05:05) Hey,i´m not irish
            Matrix there are 2 types of people in the world,

1 Irish
            2 and those who want to be Irish
            Well,since i´m Not Irish (and dont have any problems with a single one of you), i guess that i fit just fine in to the 2nd category then

(and i do like to drink)

Comment

• (Road Runner @ Mar. 13 2008,14:51)
              (bigmick22 @ Mar. 12 2008,21:01) Another member of the Paddy club?
              No he's from the same area as Sting and same job!

I do remember him posting why he uses Seanchai but I can't remember what the reason is now.

RR.
              it might not be the Irish word but that seems unlikely

wonder where he picked it up - Irish ancestry?
              No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Party night at La Bamba on 20th April - Sunday.

Pampamsam has agreed to hold a post Songkran party. Food starts at 9.00pm - Roast Pig etc

This party has been "kicked off" by a group of gentlemen, from another Forum, referred to as the "Legends". I cannot say more.

Sounds like a good night out for any of you BM's in town that weekend.
                Why on a Sunday because Songkran finishes on Saturday - with luck!

Now where did I put my umbrella?

Comment

• (rossco @ Mar. 21 2008,18:26) This party has been "kicked off" by a group of gentlemen, from another Forum, referred to as the "Legends". I cannot say more...
                  Sure you can. We're good chums with the LB69 legends...

Look forward to seeing you that night...

(Must bring business cards!)

Comment

• If the winds hold their course I will be in Pats 4th to 14 May. Any chance of an Irish night in La Bamba and any suggestions for what the gurls can wear?

Comment

• (janabiyah @ Mar. 22 2008,00:35) If the winds hold their course I will be in Pats 4th to 14 May. Any chance of an Irish night in La Bamba and any suggestions for what the gurls can wear?
                      Monkeyman's birthday bash is taking place on May 8th.

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

• Will Monkeyman have to prove his Irish roots?

Comment

• (rossco @ Mar. 22 2008,03:43) Will Monkeyman have to prove his Irish roots?
                          Desperate times require extreme measurs....you should know that Rossco boy!!!

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

• I know the legend of Dirty Mike is going to be in attendance on that night, hopefully he shall be bringing his harem of LB's along.
                            Unfortunately no fast LB's for me because the slow horse are keeping me in Blighty
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Well guys, back home now and missing my fav bar in Patts. Trying to find some photos I haven't posted yet, here are a few I found.

First off one for BigMick who has maybe forgotten her, and if he has he is in for a spanking when he gets back there
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Nadia going to the pool
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X