X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (seanbeag7 @ Jun. 17 2008,02:31) Sam thanks for the photo's of the t-shirt, it looks big enough and i really love the writting on it, i just wonder does it smell as good as the guess bar t-shirt and if you contact stogie he may still have my address

thanks again

sean
    Hi Sean

I have been assured that the La Bamba shirt smells better, when Stogie returns to La Bamba this week the matter of transporting this masterpiece will be addressed...

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

•         don't you mean the parcel for transporting this masterpiece will be addressed ...

You still have time to let Kwang wear it for a few short-times ..... that should give it a certain eau-de-colon whiff about it      
                                  Phewwwww      
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Any chance of the bar having a "naughty school girl" night?
        Bring on the bitches!

Comment

• With Chin still acting like a dunce most nights they already do!

Popped in last night to say 'Hello!' Quite a few things up and coming on the events bulliten board...

Cindy is looking better than ever...
          Attached Files

Comment

• Must Admit it was hard for me to keep my eyes off Cindy at MM's Birthday Bash, as for Chin well thats another Story
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Party Time

La Bamba have confirmed that they will celebrate the Birthday of Alis on 30th June - 8 until late

Alis is manager and mamasan so come and help her celebrate her big day

"Alice in Bikini Land" is the theme. I do not know any more than that.
              Cindy in a bikini, Kwang in a bikini, Janny in a bikini, Ice in a bikini, Chin in a bikini - drool, dribble - delightful.

Should be a great opportunity for some bulge photos. Sod the camera just use braille

Comment

• Wow an impressive pic of Cindy there

Bet shes popular as seems to be best lookin from what hav seen of other girls there on forum.

Will see what DaveDuke cudnt keep his eyes off???

Will be in town soon so wil pop in for drinks/chat and interviews with various sexy Lb candidates on our many bar crawls in Patts.

Cheers

Formerly Trannymagnet but now on a new mission to Marineville- Pattaya

Standby for action!!!

Comment

• (pacman @ Jun. 17 2008,09:40) You still have time to let Kwang wear it for a few short-times ..... that should give it a certain eau-de-colon whiff about it
                  Phewwwww
                  sam if you get a photo of Kwang wearing the t-shirt i will look forward to getting it ASAP

Thanks again

sean
                  i love t-girls

Comment

• If it's 'bikini night' that should, erm... 'pack them in', so to speak! Ooh er, missus! 

Comment

• hi, new to forum,sorry if im doing this wrong,i was in patts.march cum across La Bamba it was great,met a top girl BELL, iwll be back in patt july, could anyone tell if she still works at bar, also if anyone would like to catch up for a drink or 3, thanks cc1858

Comment

• (rossco @ Jun. 19 2008,13:12) Party Time

La Bamba have confirmed that they will celebrate the Birthday of Alis on 30th June - 8 until late

Alis is manager and mamasan so come and help her celebrate her big day

"Alice in Bikini Land" is the theme. I do not know any more than that.
                        Cindy in a bikini, Kwang in a bikini, Janny in a bikini, Ice in a bikini, Chin in a bikini - drool, dribble - delightful.

Should be a great opportunity for some bulge photos. Sod the camera just use braille
                        Hope they still have those bikinis when I eventually get back

Comment

• I'm sure that will be arranged

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Ladies night out Alis and Cindy en route to the birthday party.

I know many BM's do not want their photos published and will go to extraordinary lengths to disguise themselves - but this just too much. Come on own up - who BF'd Cindy and Alis?

Alis's Birthday on this Monday 30th June - 8 until late.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• ... what a pity.
                              Just arrive at pattaya at 15th of July and couldn´t attend at Alis party.
                              rossco, is there any possibilty to have a " Post"- Alis BirthdayParty & Rob `s Introdution Party" instead, at 15.(LOL)
                              Looking forward to have this kind of party at my first time there at La Bamba.
                              Cheers Rob

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Jun. 19 2008,14:33) Cindy is looking better than ever...  
                                If she could only acquire the ability to speak in falsetto .......
                                My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

Working...
                                X