X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone can have a party whenever they want. Most bars do a deal/package of some sort.

I reckon that for between 5,000 and 10,000 baht you can have a great party for 15 to 20 people and that would include food and maybe even all the drinks - depending on numbers attending and their individual alcohol consumption!

Beers are about 75 baht and a spirit/mixer is 120
    Food can range from Thai dishes from a local restaurant, or Pizzas, up to a Hog roast

If you want to do something special then PM me and I will get the details for you.

Comment

• (rossco @ Jun. 28 2008,21:52) Anyone can have a party whenever they want. Most bars do a deal/package of some sort.
      Can he chose music too? Or is it Beyonce, Shakira or Mariah Carey all night?
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• They have a Johnny Cash DVD too...

Comment

• It´s not exactly worn out.
          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• Thanx Rossco, I will PM you .  Hope to meet some of you mates there. Hope there are some BM around from 15 of July till end of July.

C U

Comment

• (rossco @ Jun. 19 2008,02:12) Party Time

La Bamba have confirmed that they will celebrate the Birthday of Alis on 30th June - 8 until late

Alis is manager and mamasan so come and help her celebrate her big day

"Alice in Bikini Land" is the theme. I do not know any more than that.
              Cindy in a bikini, Kwang in a bikini, Janny in a bikini, Ice in a bikini, Chin in a bikini - drool, dribble - delightful.

Should be a great opportunity for some bulge photos. Sod the camera just use braille

Alis is a great girl; come on out and celebrate her B-day!

Comment

• One of the nicest around in Pattaya , just wish I was there
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (jimslim @ Jul. 01 2008,01:35)
                  One of the nicest around in Pattaya , just wish I was there  
                  Gotta agree with you there Jim, great girl, can have a proper chat with her, not just the usual bs.

Comment

• Alis' birthday on the 30th June went really well.

A BIG thanks to Costa who kindly paid for the Hog Roast.

A number of LB's from other bars came to wish her happy birthday but had to go back to work.

All the LB's were told it was a Bikini night - so at 10.00pm there was a parade of the LB's in the bar. Stunning group. All the La Bamba girls were there with a number of 'freelancers'.

Aimie was back from her 2 months back home. Kwang, Jannie, Cindy, Chin, Aum(Am), Oh, Nam, Ice, Alis, Dear, Joy, Patty etc etc - I counted about 20 in Bikinis so it was a full house.

Great night - especially for the LB's as they needed something to cheer them up in low season.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• And more....
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Great pics Rossco, damn wish I had been there, perhaps they will have a welcome back Burenboy bady oil and G-string party in October

Comment

• For you bumblebee nothing is too much trouble. Of course they will throw you a party, just don't start it without me ...    

Looking at the staff stripped down & comparing them with the well-fed girls featured in the pics at Jay's birthday in the Guess Bar, I am glad Sam isn't over-paying them.

Some of us prefer that lean & hungry look ....
                          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Great pics, Rossco... Sorry I missed that one.

Comment

• Another Grope (sorry Group) Photo from Alis Birthday.
                              Left to Right - 13 - Lucky for some!!
                              Aimie, Oh, Nam, Dear, Jane (I think), Chin, Kwang, , Janny, Ice, Alis (rear view) Cindy, Am.

I reckon they should have more Bikini nights - turn off the A/C maybe
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Great Photo's Rossco, see you have got the hang of that new Canon

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

Working...
                                X