Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good work Rossco, looks like I am out of a job when i go back

Comment

• (farangbah @ Jul. 06 2008,23:00) Last summer (low season) at 131, Janni tried to tell me she had a special rate: 3000b.

Was she just trying to take me for a sucker?  Can anyone confirm?
      Good work Janny! you not sure she said 300 bath, special price

Comment

• Janny is a GREAT girl, funny to be with, improved so much since first time I met the shy Janny at 131 when Franck was running the place, ...but if she asked you for 3000 bath, you must have smelled REAL bad or the Thai way to say No Mistel.... With me she is happy with some fried octopussy at the streeet and a nice hotel bed to sleep in...

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Jul. 10 2008,08:05) Good work Rossco, looks like I am out of a job when i go back
          bumblebee, didn't you get the memo ??      

You were sacked months ago ..... and Sam wants the keys back for the executive bathroom.      

And thanks Rossco, you are getting the hang of this photo business,         keep practising mate, you have some great material to work with.
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Hmmmm .......... if this is La Bamba's contribution to the dimples & braces scene .......

then maybe a femboy experience is worth considering ....          
            Attached Files

Comment

• Am does have killer pins!
              Attached Files

Comment

• You just might be onto something here Stogie.

Was this pic taken in the place where you usually stay by any chance?          

Comment

• Then again, there's a lot to like about Som, also...  
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Decisions, decisions ..... I might have to enquire about the 2-for-1 special price ...

it is low season after all ...... & I am a very hansum man

Comment

• (pacman @ Jul. 10 2008,01:05)         it is low season after all ...... & I am a very hansum man      
                      You will be in luck then
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• From the photo's looks like Janni(y) has piled the weight on pretty quickly. Som, oh yes really looks like my kind of girl, see you in a month darling

Comment

• Cindy before going to Bangkok for the reupholstering!
                          Big hug from mamasan who will be hand holding
                          Another new arrival.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• I had a very nice taste of Sindy last week and have not been myself since. Just can't seem to concentrate on work. Rossco if you have any more pictures please post them. I would be extremely grateful.

Comment

• Rooted this one out for you Starsky. hope it tides you over till Rossco posts some more.
                              Attached Files

Comment

•    that is not exactly the most flattering photo of Sindy there bumblebee.

I know her arse is all in lovely proportion, it isn't flattered by the angle shown here.        

Now you need to worry about your own arse mate, considering the kicking it will be getting when you next step into La Bamba.        

Comment

Working...
                                X