X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The last picture does it for me Marla...sultry and sexy...
    Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

• she told me her name was "Beer" not "Not Know"...but they change there name so fast these days
      Beer gets a from Snick
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• (69billy @ Oct. 20 2008,00:55) Why should we let them get away with this shit...???
        I done it many times and so far got away with it...WTF shes going to do call, the BIB..I let her get away with the BF..I could have asked for it from the Bar.She done it to the wrong guy, now she lost few clients.
        I made it clear...NO FUCK NO MONEY..
        The thing about this form is the BMs giving info about who is good and who is bad...Don't you think?
        If it is a bad publicity for the bar...Its up to the bar to deal with it..
        NO FUCK NO MONEY..... is she come to my room and sh no wants FUCK but only SMOKE and for me is no ok, i tell her to leave my room but i give her money same, cause remember you are in Pattaya very easy to get trouble, and trouble for what??? for 17 EURO!!!! OH MY GOD!!!

Comment

• My friend...
          It's not the 17 EUR or 1 or 170EUR ,it is the principle...Don't you ever do things without giving a shit what is going to cost you
          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• (69billy @ Oct. 20 2008,00:55) I made it clear...NO FUCK NO MONEY..
            And Billy has been to that bar many times. He's fucked many (not all?) of their staff. The girls talk, I'm sure they know know what Billy is up to, how big his dick is, how much he pays, how he treats them, etc. Last time I was there, Billy was there too, and I was talking to one of the girls and she said "Billy come here many times, he like fucking too much!"

It shouldn't be any surprise to Chin (or Som or whatever she is calling herself now) that Billy would be inclined to fuck her. And she should be also be expecting to be given no money if she knows that is what he wants and then refuses. She's paid to provide a service. It is certainly her prerogative to choose not to fuck him, then it is his prerogative to give her nothing and also get his barfine back. She chose not to provide her services, he chose not to pay her. He was being a gentleman not to go back to the bar and make her lose face by demanding his barfine money back in front of everyone there. He's not being a hero or a maverick or a cowboy, he's just choosing not to be ripped off by Chin.

A group of you get in a baht bus, they drive one meter then the driver throws everyone off because he wants to go get something to eat. Everyone should pay their 10 baht, right?

Comment

• ....it,s not up on the girl;s, to know what we want, it;s up on us find the right choice for our very different preferences....

so think it's not the money who count's for pleasue, it's how to find the 'right one and explain our wishes.....and this is part of the game...

..but for sure, a lucky man who never find some blank's in his bed.........i have a lot of boxes full of them

cheers
              xxx

Comment

• Well I guess, in Billy's case, there are some disadvantages to "well endowed" - not a problem for me!

I understand Billy's anger and he knows the P4P scene well enough to handle it his way. He did right not to ask for the BF back - not only loss of face but also a bar should not be involved in what 2 consenting adults get up to/agree.

By contrast one por LB had to visit the pharmacy after a night with the legend. Billy stop enlarging theie asses or it will ruin my pleasure!! Joking.

Comment

• (Snick @ Oct. 22 2008,01:01) she told me her name was "Beer" not "Not Know"...but they change there name so fast these days
                  Beer gets a   from Snick

Agreed, Beer is cute, gets rock hard and did well considering she admitted she was quite nervous being with both of us..

She was a little flakey in that left saying she would return didnt, but that was ok.

She had not been paid prior to leaving, and even forgot to get her id card on the way out.. Had to pick up both the next day. Wethinks she was a little drunk maybe

She was remunerated accordingly, and we'd definitely give her another go - cute as hell as Kahuna would say..

from us too

Comment

• Hey guys, been a bit lazy last few days, hanging out with Baklaboy and generally been an idle git. Have popped into La Bamba a few times, trying to find some eye candy for you all.

It has been quiet the last few days, but now Alis and Sindy are back its looking more like the La Bamba I remember from earlier in the year.

Anyway on with the eye candy.

Sindy looking a tad hot
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Alis going for the country look
                      Attached Files

Comment

• The little lady who has been holding the fort while Alis was away, the ever fun to be with Dear
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Ann and those legs
                          Attached Files

Comment

• The ever flirty Nam
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Excellent pics sir,keep 'em coming.
                              But they are still not a patch on what Bigmick,jimslim, OA and myself will be viewing in a few weeks at tranny heaven.
                              A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

• I hear OA will be wearing suspenders
                                No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                                X