• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guests

Kim

Ezy bar girls - guess who
    Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks for the pics. Sindy looks great with her new rack. I don't recall them in May, so she must have just got them in the past 5 months.
      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• Great pic Rossco, that ass in post 1101 is so real you can almost lick/smell it

Comment

• (rossco @ Oct. 30 2008,01:54) Guests

Kim

Ezy bar girls - guess who
          Nice shot of Tata there Rossco

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

• Alis and the crew on duty last night
            Attached Files

Comment

• (Lefty @ Oct. 30 2008,15:18) Thanks for the pics.      Sindy looks great with her new rack. I don't recall them in May, so she must have just got them in the past 5 months.
              Lefty I am glad you mentioned Cindy or actually Sindy.....this girl is so sinful. I just found out from Alis that Sindy will turn 21 next week. Yes she is only 21 years old. So La Bamba will host a birthday party for our special Sindy.  Everyone is invited November 8th beginning @ 8PM for our tribute to Cindy.

Free food for our guests (but after last week's problem with the police, Mr. Pig will not be invited).

Also, special for this day will be the kickoff of La Bamba Bar's Happy Hour from 8PM-9PM...all beers 60 baht, all spirits and LadyDrinks 100 baht.

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

• Presenting...
                Attached Files

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

• (pampamsam @ Nov. 05 2008,04:09) Also, special for this day will be the kickoff of La Bamba Bar's Happy Hour from 8PM-9PM...all beers 60 baht
                  The Pattaya expats are happy!

Comment

• A 21st for Sindy...

She's such a nice girl, hard to believe she is still so young, I wish I was there to congratulate her personally.

Best wishes to one of La Bambas finest...
                    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (pampamsam @ Nov. 05 2008,07:09)
                      (Lefty @ Oct. 30 2008,15:18) Thanks for the pics. Sindy looks great with her new rack. I don't recall them in May, so she must have just got them in the past 5 months.
                      Lefty I am glad you mentioned Cindy or actually Sindy.....this girl is so sinful. I just found out from Alis that Sindy will turn 21 next week. Yes she is only 21 years old. So La Bamba will host a birthday party for our special Sindy. Everyone is invited November 8th beginning @ 8PM for our tribute to Cindy.

Free food for our guests (but after last week's problem with the police, Mr. Pig will not be invited).

Also, special for this day will be the kickoff of La Bamba Bar's Happy Hour from 8PM-9PM...all beers 60 baht, all spirits and LadyDrinks 100 baht.
                      Sounds like you guys will have a great time helping Sindy celebrate #21. Wish I could be there. I enjoyed my visits to La Bamba earlier this year and look forward to going there often again once I get back next year, for a much longer stay.

In the mean time, more pics of Sindy showing off her delectable new figure would be great to see anytime it's possible.
                      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• Now there is a Porker Protection society!

Bars now require a license to BBQ pig outside their bar. TIT

Comment

• (Lefty @ Nov. 05 2008,22:54) In the mean time, more pics of Sindy showing off her delectable new figure would be great to see anytime it's possible.
                          Here you go Lefty, pics to order lol
                          Attached Files

Comment

• I'm too good to you Lefty
                            Attached Files

Comment

• (rossco @ Nov. 06 2008,12:22) Bars now require a license to BBQ  pig outside their bar. TIT
                              Another day, another fee.

The real money comes from not having the permits, then it gets really expensive...
                              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• More tea money for the BIB.........

Pig tax, you Farang, you pay now......
                                My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

Working...
                                X