Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (PigDogg @ Jan. 13 2009,19:26)
    (bigmick22 @ Jan. 12 2009,22:20) her clothes hit the floor ... "
    I'm not sure of the exact quote but this version is perhaps the most literary.
    Well, I'm quoting it my way...literary or not...and my hero, Mr. Pacman aka Lou Costello, will always get full credit...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• Lou Costello??    

And who were you?       Bud Abbott?          (a reference completely lost on the younger generation of posters)

Who's on first?      
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (pacman @ Jan. 13 2009,19:50) Lou Costello??    
        (a reference completely lost on the younger generation of posters)

For the youngsters...

http://www.baseball-almanac.com/humor4.shtml

Comment

• (pacman @ Jan. 13 2009,04:50)                         Who's on first?      
          Abbott: Who's on first.

Costello: I don't know.

Abbott: He's on third, we're not talking about him.

Costello: Now how did I get on third base?

Abbott: Why you mentioned his name.

Pacman:  I don't know who's on third but when the uniform hit the locker room floor, she was a boy!

Comment

• (kahuna @ Jan. 13 2009,19:46) ...and my hero, Mr. Pacman aka Lou Costello,
            Hey, that's sarcasm...      

Ya can't fool me, I gave you the benefit of the doubt when you offered me the numbers, but this time ya've gone too far.

After all I've done for Kahuna with the heads-up on Jackie, this is the thanks I get...      

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Jan. 13 2009,20:05) Pacman:  I don't know who's on third but when his uniform hit the locker room floor, she was a boy!
              And PigDogg too, someone will have to pay for this...

Comment

• Come on...I love ya...you know I love ya...

However, I'm not certain I should thank you for the Jackie referral...

And I'm not joking about the numbers...I think our friend Burenboy can
                supply a few (hundred) as well...

Comment

•  me feelings are hurt...      

Promise to be nice to Jackie next time you're in La Bamba then I can let it ride...    

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Jan. 13 2009,19:26)
                    (bigmick22 @ Jan. 12 2009,22:20) her clothes hit the floor ... "
                    I'm not sure of the exact quote but this version is perhaps the most literary.

But it was Pacie's delivery that is most memorable to me.  At that moment he was the ghost of Lou Costello.    
                    Maybe I can shed some light on the subject , I was part of that happy little band of brothers in Jontiem that night ........

As I recall Pacman's immortal words were " And when she took of her dress she was a boy "

At this myself and Piggdog popped up like a couple of meerkats  

Pacman all good comedy is in the delivery , cheers my friend  
                    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Thank you Jimslim...I certainly wish I too had been there to share in
                      the delivery of his now immortal words...Almost akin to where you were when
                      Neil Armstrong first set foot on the moon...

I accept Jimslim's version as the official Pacman statement...

My new battle cry is:

" And when she took off her dress, she was a boy "

Comment

• (TTChang @ Jan. 12 2009,18:15) I look forward to sharing a   with you, as we travel up & down Soi 13/1  
                        I salute you TT sir. May I add my thanks as well to you for a mouth watering preview to what is waiting for me in Soi Yamoto.

Maybe you can find some time to share a few with me too next week... if only I am allowed to be unchained from my desk for a few weeks.

Sam

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

• (kahuna @ Jan. 13 2009,20:14) Come on...I love ya...you know I love ya...

However, I'm not certain I should thank you for the Jackie referral...

And I'm not joking about the numbers...I think our friend Burenboy can
                          supply a few (hundred) as well...
                          Numbers, what numbers, and by the way which of you smart asses is behind this new name for Sunee Plaza
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Some more recent portraits from La Bamba. Looks like Alis has been on a fresh recruitment drive.

Ai, Pookie, Som, Mook or Mo

Pictures speak a thousand words.............
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Pookie...

Comment

• Amazing...Where do you suppose all this talent is coming from?

Thanks Rossco I guess I owe you another Tiger.

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

Working...
                                X