X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I apologize if my post offended anyone...went to a party last night and had a couple of drinks anall. Koykaeng is right on with his statement that the employees are friendly and hospitable.

I have enjoyed drinks and conversation there in the past...cheers.

Comment

• Reading the thread it is obvious that everyone has differing tastes thank goodness. It is great that we all have different opinions but single liner statements 'trashing' a place is just that - 'one person's single line'.

For those that know Pattaya try ranking the 100% bars by YOUR preference. This are NOT in my preferred order but have made a few subjective comments on each.

Hi Boss Soi 6 - scary for the newbie and can be a bit awkward to get out unbruised - always take a buddy!
      Pook Bar Soi 6 - downstairs is all LB's and there are some lookers there and drinks sensibly priced
      Pook Bar Soi Bukouw - more tarty than the sister bar. Drinks OK and closer to downtown Pattaya.
      Char-Nee - Drinking Street - only 4/5 LB's but nice friendly bar.
      Stringfellows - the only real LB GoGo in town (I cannot include Limoquaoi!!)
      La Bamba - Lounge bar friendly staff
      Kitten Club/Obsessions - fun place but expensive and confusing tariffs
      Linda Bar - Hmm - not my style
      Limoquoi - faded GoGo
      Cats - Too far out and recent reports say quiet
      Minou - no longer around
      JSB - can be OK later at night
      EZY Bar - late night venue with Mr Music Man
      Sally's Bar - Jomtien - good early evening venue - 7.00pm
      Naklua - another late night venue but noisy

I excluded Sunee Plaza as I am only listing LB bars not Femboy/Embryonic wannabee LB's

There you are - a personal summary without trashing any bar.

Many BM's comment that a bar is quiet/empty - that can be true of any bar. I often see guys walking past a bar BUT if there is no one else in there they walk by. If everyone did that NO ONE would ever go in a bar.

I have visited every single one of the bars listed and, in each and every one, I have been the only customer on more than one occasion. Some bars are less pushy/aggressive so are easier to be the only customer.

By comparison I was in a Beer Bar complex for GG's and in 20 bars there were 15 customers. So it is not just LB Bars that can be quiet - if you want just one big busy bar then maybe Nana in BKK is a better choice.

Comment

• (rossco @ Apr. 04 2009,16:05) Stringfellows - the only real LB GoGo in town (I cannot include Limoquaoi!!)
        Why not  Limoquaoi?  When was the last time you paid a visit?  You just might be surprised...
        I have a favorite there and she is very cute...A recent Sunee transplant BTW...

And what about Cat's Place?  

Perhaps neither bar measures up to Stringfellow standards, but they are both real ladyboy GoGo bars...at least in my opinion...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• I haven't been down to Pattaya for the past 3 months, whats going on with Alis? I never see her in any of the photos, she getting shy?

Comment

• Reports are that now Alis is the mamasan and cashier, she is busy running the bar and more selective about who she will go out with. There are a few photos of her in some of the trip reports where La Bamba was one of the bars of choice.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• Busy running the bar so off the market as far as I am aware. Maybe she feels it undermines her positon but that's just a wild assed guess.
              I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (rossco @ Apr. 04 2009,01:05) For those that know Pattaya try ranking the 100% bars by YOUR preference.
                Hi Boss Soi 6 - scary for the newbie and can be a bit awkward to get out unbruised - always take a buddy!
                Pook Bar Soi 6 - downstairs is all LB's and there are some lookers there and drinks sensibly priced
                Pook Bar Soi Bukouw - more tarty than the sister bar. Drinks OK and closer to downtown Pattaya.
                Char-Nee - Drinking Street - only 4/5 LB's but nice friendly bar.
                Stringfellows - the only real LB GoGo in town (I cannot include Limoquaoi!!)
                La Bamba - Lounge bar friendly staff
                Kitten Club/Obsessions - fun place but expensive and confusing tariffs
                Linda Bar - Hmm - not my style
                Limoquoi - faded GoGo
                Cats - Too far out and recent reports say quiet
                Minou - no longer around
                JSB - can be OK later at night
                EZY Bar - late night venue with Mr Music Man
                Sally's Bar - Jomtien - good early evening venue - 7.00pm
                Naklua - another late night venue but noisy

I
                My favorites from this list are Labamba, EZY, and Sally's.

I don't have much interest in the others but it's worth having a drink in each of them to see if it's your cup o jo, YMMV.

Comment

• (kahuna @ Apr. 01 2009,08:16) The slut dress is kinda sorta a hint to me...
                  But in my estimation the gold necklace is not something a fresh face would be wearing...

She is indeed very sexy though...
                  Oh, her parents probably gave her the necklace as a going away gift when she left the farm for the big city.
                  “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                  ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• Leopard ass Oh
                    Attached Files

Comment

• That works

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Now i've been there a few times... but i never seem to run into hoties like her

Perhaps i'm looking from the wrong angles

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (shrimpsoup @ Apr. 03 2009,22:16) ...went to a party last night and had a couple of drinks anall.
                          Back here in the states we call that "an enema" but it usually doesn't use alcohol.
                          Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• Alis looks like she is feeling in a summer mood.
                            Attached Files

Comment

•  Stop it BB    

Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Apr. 17 2009,08:03)  Stop it BB    

"What DD, you don't want to see any more photos of innocent me?"
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X