X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow you Fucksticks in LOS are having so much fun you don't know what to do with yourselves!! What a great event and I can't wait to go to one of those if I ever get the timing just right. Fucking A rock on you Fucksticks!!

Comment

• About time you got your fuckstick over here aperry, instead of investing your money in the chuk wow envelopes ....    

I hope you make it over here for the next 'Big Bash'  
      TT

Comment

• (rossco @ May 29 2009,13:31) And more
        Greetz , @Rossco , Who is that princess on the second picture no: 1668 at the right side with the black dress and red bag and silver watch
        does she also work at La Bamba and do you happens to know here name ?? will love to spend some night`s with her

Greetz , Stealth
        *I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Crossplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves ) *

Comment

• Her name is Nam and yes, she works in La Bamba...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• really nice picture als from normal Life. Thanks

Comment

• Paid a visit to La Bamba last week,was on the lookout for a LB with nice boobs as my last couple of LB experiences had been with flat chested ones,and I do like LBs with the boobies.
              Anyway as I approached I could see a gaggle of them outside and as luck would have it one approached me who fitted all my requirements,short dress with great legs and boobs spilling out the top.
              Turned out to be (I thought) something like Kir but I see mentioned as Kay previously,who had had a boob job just a week ago.
              Anyway,I ended up on the sofa with Kay/Kir on one side and the lovely Lee on the other,with much mutual kissing and stroking-what's a guy to do?
              Kirs kisses did it for me so it was LT back at the hotel-she said she was 19,so had the girl on reception confirm her age.
              Really liked Kir,a really great kisser and good for all round fun,and enjoyed chatting with her in between the fun.
              Pics as below,got pics of new boobs,she has great puffy nipples,but maybe not post them as still showing effects of op with some bruising and underarm op scars.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Excellent Photo's of the Beach VollyBall and the Big Bash Rossco   ,  brings back some great memories of the two day event.

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

• Post 1676: Put your mitts around my tits and we will drink a bottle of Schlitz and we will Fuuuuck!! Nice set of headlights, knockers, fun bags and whatever else you want to call them.

Comment

• Hey there TT. I have so much Bhat stuffed in those Chuk Wow Envelopes there will be a war over who gets it!! Right now I haven't booked a flight yet but it looks like the entire month of August is pending. You will all see some new methods of procuring sexy Ladyboys and avoiding the annoying Mamasans at Nana. I also have some pointers on how to read the "In and Out Board" in every bar!! Cheers to all you Fucksticks in LOS and keep your TallyWhackers stiff!!

Comment

• (bigpauly @ Jun. 13 2009,02:33)
                      Anyway,I ended up on the sofa with Kay/Kir on one side and the lovely Lee on the other,with much mutual kissing and stroking-what's a guy to do?
                      I suppose the Lee you mentioned is the Lee from Pook Buachao?
                      I believe she was briefly at EZY and now at La Bamba.
                      Lost in Space!

Comment

• (Master Bator @ Jun. 15 2009,05:43) I suppose the Lee you mentioned is the Lee from Pook Buachao?
                        I believe she was briefly at EZY and now at La Bamba.
                        ....yes, you right, this is LEE from pook-svan, but now she works in "so what bar" and moves around in all lb-places of pattaya with some guy's who barfine her....also seen in "Ezy" and later on WS......

cheers................
                        xxx

Comment

• Lee has now been resident at La Bamba for a month.

She left Pook Swan and went to La Bamba and then went on to EZY bar.
                          last month she seems to have taken up 'home' as La Bamba.

Comment

• (rossco @ Jun. 18 2009,21:21) Lee has now been resident at La Bamba for a month.

She left Pook Swan and went to La Bamba and then went on to EZY bar.
                            last month she seems to have taken up 'home' as La Bamba.
                            Perhaps I should visit her "at home" next week,

Is that Pizza party still on next Wednesday Roscco?
                            Lost in Space!

Comment

• Are you writing about this young lady, whom I knew as Lec and met at Pooks Swan Bar in March 2008?
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Yep that's her!
                                This is what she looks like now. A lot blonder already half a year ago.

This is a pic. by Karl during her short stint at EZY.
                                Attached Files
                                Lost in Space!

Comment

Working...
                                X