X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think this must be the Gwang you are talking about.

I have not been able to locate her again... yet. Too many LBs so little time etc.

She is painfully shy and not really bar material at all, so it would not surprise me to find her hiding away in some restaurant somewhere. Though I doubt very much if she would return to her old job in Soi Buakhao.

These are morning after pics, without make-up and do not show her incredible legs. But what amazingly kissable lips she has.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Wow.....is that a LB? Very very nice

Comment

• Indeed.

Comment

• (fleeing @ Mar. 13 2010,13:50) and do not show her incredible legs.
          She looked great in the short skirt she usually wore at the pizza parlor.

Comment

• I could never decide which toppings to have with her!!

She worked in the Pizza place in Soi Bukhouw near Q&D suites. She then freelanced at La Bamba but not consistent.

La Bamba closed and she has not appeared at Geisha so the hunt is on for the ever elusive Gwang

Comment

• How's the hunt going for the ever elusive Sam? Have there been any sightings of him lately?

And when can we expect la bambino de La Bamba?

And is there anyone scouting Issan for staff yet? We know they are out there...
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (pacman @ Mar. 15 2010,22:19) How's the hunt going for the ever elusive Sam? Have there been any sightings of him lately?

And when can we expect la bambino de La Bamba?

And is there anyone scouting Issan for staff yet? We know they are out there...    
                If you were here the last 10 days, Paccie, you would have seen Sam on the back of a Motosike with a Santa Claus sack full of baht rushing between Pattaya and Banglamung bringing good cheer to anyone that could help with the official re-opening of La Bamba.

Well he may have some good news for La Bamba fans.

Looks like a soft, or should I say, wet re-opening for the bar.

Watch this space boys and girls for some good news in the next few days.

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

• See ya next week Santa

Comment

• (pampamsam @ Apr. 10 2010,08:26) Watch this space boys and girls for some good news in the next few days.
                    Sounds like some promising news.
                    Selfish as I am, I just hope that it might happen b4 April 22 which will be my day of departure. But then, I hope to be back in July ...

Best of luck in yr re-opening efforts, pps!

Comment

• We're all watching and waiting Sam...Bring us some good news...
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• Kahuna

Your watching from AZ and I'm watching from NY.

What would you give to be in Chinaman's shoes? he's in Pattaya

Comment

• (pampamsam @ Apr. 10 2010,09:53) Kahuna

Your watching from AZ and I'm watching from NY.

What would you give to be in Chinaman's shoes? he's in Pattaya
                          I thought Kahuna was here too?

So, this might be a remote-controlled opening then ...
                          Can we be there when the doors slowly slide open, the music starts to play, the lights are coming on and the girls are graciously moving down that staircase flashing their sexiest smiles at us standing there wetting our lips ...

It's SHOWTIME

Comment

• I think the Big Hakuna is in Sodom-by-the-sea as we speak. You're behind the times again Sam...    

(And I know how to spell Kahuna. I will let him tell the story.)

Comment

• (pampamsam @ Apr. 10 2010,08:26) Well he may have some good news for La Bamba fans.

"he may have some good news" ? Who's he? You? Tsk Tsk, no referring to yourself in the 3rd person...

I suppose you want me to organise Naang Faa for the opening like last time. Man, didn't she drag the BMs in from far & wide...

Ahh, the memories...

Comment

• (pacman @ Apr. 10 2010,10:13)
                                (pampamsam @ Apr. 10 2010,08:26) Well he may have some good news for La Bamba fans.

"he may have some good news" ? Who's he? You?      Tsk Tsk, no referring to yourself in the 3rd person...      

I suppose you want me to organise Naang Faa for the opening like last time. Man, didn't she drag the BMs in from far & wide...      

Ahh, the memories...      
                                It has been a while since we have spoken, but one post from Paccie and all the memories come flashing back...

Yes, I just read that Kahuna is in Pattaya, stand corrected.

And what is wrong with referring to oneself in the third person???

By the time you finish organizing for the opening, the opening will be oldish news, Nok is set to open tomorrow, Saturday the 10th.

Comment

Working...
                                X