Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(rossco @ Aug. 17 2009,13:25) I know of a few BMs who have Bar Fined a lady, in one bar, and then, at her request, moved onto another bar which happens to be owned by the same people. Her drinks are then charged at Lady Drink prices.
    Family Bar Group?
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

6 years or so a go in saigon, i ended up in a dingy backstreet place which was well dodgy, full of massive russians singing crap songs and beating each other about! At the time i was just trying to have a few drinks nothing else, it was a custom of this or these bars at the time to have a lady sit with you and buy a ladydrink, as i was on the piss and did't really want the company, i went along with it! When i asked if she wanted another drink, she pleaded with me for the money instead, the same happened in two other bars! It did not seem to me at the time that they recieved any money from the bar for drinks, there only income was a small amount from any sexual transaction. Probably changed now!

But offering 30b is a bit of an insult! For me if i want the company or i'am enjoying myself i will buy ladydrinks,even though i hate the rip off part.
      i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

I must admit I hate buying those watered down cola drinks and usually tell them I am happy to buy a drink as long as it comes in a bottle such a beer,breezer etc because I don't feel ripped off even though it costs more.
        True that.. but I reckon the earnings on a lady drink are higher(for bar and lady since its just flat coke/fanta) vs a breezer? What do you think they make on the bottled drinks? Or is it all for the bar and LB only earns being drunk and a tip ?

Originally posted by kahuna
        Second, I seldom go to bars that sell lady drinks...I prefer to go to bars where the ladyboy can have
        a real drink same same me...
        Sounds good, definitely not NEP bars?? Im a noob though so pray do tell us which ones
        Jing Jing!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Aug. 18 2009,08:16)
          (rossco @ Aug. 17 2009,13:25) I know of a few BMs who have Bar Fined a lady, in one bar, and then, at her request, moved onto another bar which happens to be owned by the same people. Her drinks are then charged at Lady Drink prices.
          Family Bar Group?  
          You guessed thet one right...And its not just the money..It's the pride..No one wants to be taking as a mug..
          As rossco says..
          One scam I hate is that when I have paid a BF then as far as I am concerned she is NOT working. She is now a customer, just as I am, so should be able to drink what she likes and at normal customer prices - the bar is still making a profit....
          They don't think that way do thay..??..... TIT
          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(rossco @ Aug. 16 2009,22:25) We all like the bars
            Not everybody.

Except for LaBamba, EZY, and a handful of other bars I couldn't give two shits if the bars in Pattaya ceased to exist.

Comment

This tipping thing has been debated for years 1st thing one should know, in thai culture(not bar culture) there is no tipping. read a book called culture shock thailand.
              Having said that over the years the tourist industry and the giant collective sponge that it is for releaving farangs of as many bhat as possible, has grown to huge proportions. There for tipping is now part of the tourist culture of modern thailand.
              Tip when you feel  the service was good,  as you would anywhere, if some cunt walks up with  the change and 4 x10 bt coins under the notes, i always pick up the change.I wont be taken for a mug by some little shit from issan. i smile and pick the lot up.
              I some times tip in restaurants too but only if  the servic se was good.
              The cheap charlie wall Theres another wall called the fucking stupid farang wall for mugs who throw chash around like confette.yeah yeah its your money      
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Just my 2 cents worth from down south, Singapore. Ladydrinks are S$18 in Crazy Horse and S$22 at Club Romeo. (the ladyboy keeps S$4 to S$5).
                Going by the 100 Baht you guys pay in LOS  that's between 4.5 times and 5.5 times more!  
                We're in heaven when we go to Bangkok!  
                Sometimes we buy them a drink to keep the bar happy and pass them $10 if they're nice. And sometimes if I know them I bring them just outside the bar and buy them a beer for S$4 a can and tip.
                http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

Absolutely true. When in SG, you should just give them the cash. Although, with that said, the bar owners are wise to this "trick" and makes the girls sell a minimum number of drinks each month before they can cash in their drink tickets. So sometimes, they will prefer a drink over tip if they need to meet that quota.
                  I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X