X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Juri @ Apr. 08 2010,13:20)
    (tscrazy @ Apr. 08 2010,00:55) who cares about Opor ? I want to know about Sai !  She is so hot and has a huge cock.  Where does she work? Or is she a freelancer?
    ...SAI work at Cascade..............and she have more than just a good package....she is a very funny & lovely one.....  
    Hi Juri. In 4 days it will be your birthday anniversary. Why don't you restart posting pictures with cocks, to celebrate it?

Cheers!

Comment

I've never had a real problem with Casanova's. Sure the LBs are pushy but no more so than in Obsessions, Tempations, and Cascades ( the last can get very pushy). It may be that I have had a regular from there for some years now - viz Cindy who was the first LB I took from Nana about 8 or 9 years ago - so that tends to make a difference. It is of course "game on" if she is not there. Cindy has semi retired now and taken up hair dressing (at least that's her story) and I have not been to Casanova's since so it may be a different strory, but I shall be giving it a GO soon.

Comment

I agree with Colin as I had a few nights there 2 weeks ago with no real problems.

You just have to the run the initial 'surround' you parade and either pick 1 for a drink and chat or play dumb.

The lady boss is serious enough and helpful but what about the surly-faced guy?

I can recommend sweet APPLE and the curvy MONICA as good value experiences  

Comment

i just booked a week at the Majestic Grande for October, I'm really going to be busy !

Comment

After posting my comment on 11th April I tried Casanova's again. I found it as I had previously experienced not over pushy. I took Som who was great with a medium sized cock which stayed very hard and another girl (blonde) whose name I forget. Both were good fun and can be recommended.

Comment

[quote]
              (Ninewives @ Mar. 28 2010,05:20)
              Originally posted by TTChang,Mar. 26 2010,02:41
              I've been trying to convince people of this for a year or more.  quote]
              Had a great time there myself a few weeks ago. Found the lovely Ae - # 37.

She was either disappointed to be leaving the boudoir or was practicing her modelling pout (more likely just pissed at the number of photos I was taking   )
              .....oh yeah, she is more than stunning..........
              Attached Files
              xxx

Comment

you are the Man Juri

when i grow up i wanna be Juri
                he lucky man

SW „¢
                http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

Working...
                X