Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Up to you" (The endless realm of possibilities!)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking as an Asian citizen, I would make working in Thailand the primary objective and the ladyboy the secondary one. Most Asians are not usually as forthright as Westerners and hence the "up to you" thing.
    Cumbersome though it may be, I suggest you make another trip and spell out your intentions on specifics.
    Lastly, if you're looking for a virgin amongst young Asians these days, whatever their background, chances are, you'll be disappointed.
    http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Mar. 25 2010,11:44)
      (Tomcat @ Mar. 24 2010,18:11) also , how do you keep- in- touch guys keep a conversation up every day..what do you talk about. Just curious...

good luck Tomscam   I hope it works out

How is the weather?, how is your work?, what you do today? did you eat lunch yet?, how is your family? etc is a norm

I do talk to my girl Daily after shes finished work at the Hospital and it is really surprising how many numerous and different things you do actually chat about and for how much time you spend doing, especially at weekends when shes off work  

I also get the "Up to you" sketch sometimes as she says if Im happy then she is happy.  

Tom, I take the girl your refering too is the one I met you with in Phuket    

If so mate, Im with TC wishing you "chok dee" and hope it all goes well for you  , shes a good un

I do think with your qualications you wont have a problem getting work in BKK or any other parts of  , but if it does all goes "pear" then you can always return home.

And your worried about the 9 years difference between you?   , as I remember rightly you are a good looking 29 year old geezer ( no, I dont fancy you pal   )

Jeez Tom, my lass is 25 and I hit the 49 button in a couple of weeks   but she still "lubs" me  

Hope we get together for a few beers soon in the future buddy, it was a great pleasure meeting you  
      Cheers Dave

It was great meeting up in BKK and Phuket over Xmas and I look forward to doing it again sometime in the near future.

I am referring to the same girl that you met in Phuket. I ended up taking her to Vietnam with me as well and had a fantastic time during the trip.

For me, hanging out with someone on a full-time basis is a BIG thing as I usually get sick of a girl about two minutes after sex. This was different as the more I was with her, the more I wanted her to stay. Very few times I've made a connection with someone, but this was definitely one of those times.

For those who don't know me (which is most of you) this wasn't my first trip to LOS and I didn't go there all dreary eyed. This was my sixth visit in five years. Meeting beautiful LB's for ST's was always my idea of utopia but in the back of my mind I guess I am looking to find an LB to settle down with. Hopefully someone who is grounded and wants to go somewhere in life.

The age difference doesn't worry me, I just mentioned that for some background info. She's 20, and from what I can tell, doesn't carry the same perspective of the world as I. She is however a person with a beautiful heart and great personality. I'm sure if someone else wrote this I'd probably laugh but for me this is the truth.
      dreaming about LOS again

Comment

(razrman @ Mar. 25 2010,23:23) Speaking as an Asian citizen, I would make working in Thailand the primary objective and the ladyboy the secondary one. Most Asians are not usually as forthright as Westerners and hence the "up to you" thing.
        Cumbersome though it may be, I suggest you make another trip and spell out your intentions on specifics.
        Lastly, if you're looking for a virgin amongst young Asians these days, whatever their background, chances are, you'll be disappointed.
        Cheers mate.

I do intend to make another trip mid-year. Either that or pay for her to come to Oz and stay with me for a few weeks (which will probably be cheaper for me).
        Either way, I plan to have more "contact time" before any concrete arrangements are made.
        dreaming about LOS again

Comment

(tomscam @ Mar. 25 2010,20:41) I do intend to make another trip mid-year. Either that or pay for her to come to Oz and stay with me for a few weeks (which will probably be cheaper for me).
          Either way, I plan to have more "contact time" before any concrete arrangements are made.
          That's good news tomscan. I'm sure after your time together you have a pretty good read on her feelings and how you work together. Now it's just a matter of taking it to the next level. Don't think too mut about the 'up to you' part. Maybe expecting a direct answer about a life-long future is a little too much to ask her just now... If she really doesn't want a relationship, I'm sure you'll find that out very soon.

Take your time and don't rush things. (Although I know that's easy to say )...

Time will tell. Just keep a Plan B up your sleeve if it doesn't work out.

Best of luck to you both
          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

I'm a bit confused - so it is an lb not a gg? But as marriage was mentioned - don't know who said it - I figured it was a gg.

Of course whatever any of us chip is, are our POVs and might not apply to yr individual situation at all, but questions which come to my mind here are:

If you are 29, is living with a lb what you really want? If it is, perfect but again I have met a lot of bms here and read from many others, who turned to lbs AFTER they went through what we might call a traditional life - marriage, kids, etc. and despite that many might say nowadays - if I had just known back then, that ... - how many would really want to turn time back and be with lbs from the start? Ok, you might give up yr missus quite easily but the kid/s???

Are you looking at this as an affair for a certain period of time or a "until death will part you" situation? meaning that you imagine yrself growing old with her? How do lbs age once they are beyond their 40ies, 50ies, ...?

How will you keep yr carnal desires in check, or is a bit of butterflying still allowed? :-)
            Will you miss tasting other fruits or can you imagine being faithful?

But then, you seem pretty determined and at this point you probably need to go ahead with your plan. Do it, by all means, and you are young enough to get back on your feet wherever you might be, should it fail. However, put a certain part of all your senses into emergency-set up, so you can get out or stop things before you might be doing things you would not want to do but might have lost control over the situation.

Love is a wonderful thing but it also makes you blind ;-)

Again, just my personal opinion. I would try to spend more time with her in Thailand as this is where you plan to live. You might also find out more about how easily you manage to remain faithful. Then, once you are almost certain, invite her to your hometurf as I assume it will involve introducing her to family and friends. Move slowly although yr heart might tell you otherwise at this point. If she really cares about you, she will give you that time ...

P.S. Thanks Pacman, your thoughts definitely added some valuable insights to my own mind!

Sorry azza33, still no pics but I guess that had to be expected ;-(

Comment

(pacman @ Mar. 25 2010,11:22) You are not acting in a way she understands. By being overadaptive, you are sowing the seeds of your own disaster.

Very wise words.

Comment

Some great advice from Razman. Make moving to Thailand your primary objective.

I do apologise for the harshness of my earlier post Tomscam, but Forewarned is forearmed.

I would disagree with the idea of her coming to Oz for a holiday being cheaper than you going to Thailand for another trip. It can be quite expensive getting a visa. She would have to be in full time employment and have money in the bank. You would also need proof of relationship which would be photos of you and her together on your last trip. For Ireland it has to be a relationship of over a year, and I would expect it to be similar for Oz.

I think you might also be asking the wrong questions. Like about the indecisiveness on her part, from what I gather from the posts so far, she is 20 and your 29, you can get a good job in Thailand and have a decent life. There would be alot of Thai ladyboys out there that would love to have a 29 year old farang bf who lives in Thailand and has a good job. So the questions you need to ask is do you want to immigrate to another country and look for a new job to be with her. There is so many guys here who would love to live and work in Thailand without even taking a girl into consideration.
                I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

There is no mystery , up to you means exactly what it says - its your call , your decision what you plan to do .

As Pacman correctly points out , grasp the nettle , do what you want to do and not what you expect someone else want's you to do .

For that as my old mum always reminds me is the road to no town  
                  Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(whore @ Mar. 25 2010,06:09) So you spent 3 weeks with a ladyboy on your last trip just 3 months ago, and now your planning on moving to Thailand to be with her.

SNAP OUT OF IT MAN!!!!

How do you know she doesnt work? If she told you herself then it must be true. You say she is shy, how many guys here have barfined a shy girl from Nana plaza? Where did you meet her? If you met her online then she cant be working, although there are alot of thai ladyboys who work online and social networking sites are there stage in cascades. How many times have we seen guys here fucking ladyboys from make up counters, 7elevens, salons etc.
                    You cynic!! I thought that was my job
                    Mister Arse

Comment

She would have to be in full time employment and have money in the bank...
                      Blimey - they are tough in Australia.

In the UK we were up front and explained that my partner did not work, had no intention of working and was as poor as a church mouse!

No problems getting a multiple entry visa and we had a great time in the UK!

Check out the pics HERE!
                      SHEMALE.CENTER
                      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Really fantastic photos BS. Each one worthy of a comment or two.

Unfortunately, not so easy bringing her to the good ol US of A. We have to protect our borders from threats like Olay.

Comment

I'm gonna test that comment of yours. I'd like to take Olay to America sometime in the next year or so...

SHEMALE.CENTER
                          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(whore @ Mar. 26 2010,03:08) I would disagree with the idea of her coming to Oz for a holiday being cheaper than you going to Thailand for another trip. It can be quite expensive getting a visa. She would have to be in full time employment and have money in the bank. You would also need proof of relationship which would be photos of you and her together on your last trip. For Ireland it has to be a relationship of over a year, and I would expect it to be similar for Oz.
                            For some unexplained reason it is more expensive to buy a return ticket from Oz to LOS than vice versa. Also, if she stays at my house then I don't have to pay for accommodation etc. I am keen to show her Oz as it's a different world to what she knows and I am a firm believer that international travel helps broaden one's horizon. The trip I took her on to Vietnam was her first time out of the country. Also, when I took her to Phuket, this was her first time on a plane!

By the sounds of it, Australia isn't as tough as Ireland in regards to tourist visas. I read the relevant info from the immigration website and gave them a call and all I have to do is sponsor her and guarantee that I will cover all her costs. Apart from writing a Statuary Declaration and showing my financial details there's nothing else to show/prove.

Also, a tourist visa for her is only $100AU. She's already lodged the application and we're waiting on a reply. If it isn't successful then I'll simply buy a ticket to LOS to visit her, which is no big deal for me.
                            dreaming about LOS again

Comment

White discrimination - you live in a western country, you can afford to pay more

By any chance will you have to lodge a $10000 bond if you sponsor her into oz?

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(Chinaman @ Mar. 26 2010,00:27) I'm a bit confused...

Edited for brevity!
                                Chinaman, it is an LB that I have been referring to, not a GG. I'm pretty sure I stated that at the beginning of the thread however things may have been miscommunicated along the way.

As for the marriage bit, I never mentioned marriage. Pacman did mention marriage but I read it as being a figure of speech rather than stating that anyone should be getting married. Pacman made some great points (something he seems to do a lot of) and I have taken them on board. I have been overly flexible and I believe that you are correct in saying that more assertiveness on my part is required.

Chinaman, I appreciate your comments about being young and getting the wife and kids but funnily enough this doesn't interest me at all. I don't want kids and if I can find a great LB to be with, then I'd rather have her than a wife. I've pretty much always been into LB's, in fact I lost my cherry to one back in the day, so for me this is "normal".

I try to always have a plan "B" and I realise that it's risky moving over there for a number of reasons. But in truth I'm a risk taker and I find that judging the risk is the most important part to not fucking up. I've been keen to move to LOS, for a number of reasons and for a number of years, and this gives me a reason to do it now. There's no time like the present!
                                dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Working...
                                X