X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memories of Thailand

I was trying to think of something to mark 5000 posts. Normally I don't really pay much attention to such things - but it is an event that only happens once.

There has been a lot written on LOS lbs here, more than any other forum. I was a member when more than 50 on line was a big event and arguments were more heated than they have been recently.

I have been visiting LOS since 1994 and now consider it my second home. While there have been many changes since that time, some for the better and some for the worse. One thing that has remained constant is that is the country with the most lbs, and likely the most beautiful lbs. While there are a lot in Brazil, they are more the shemale, Amazonian type, quite different than the Thai lbs.

I was fascinated by a co-worker's photos of Thai lbs back in 1993. She had quit her job and did a 6 month SE Asia tour with her husband in 1992. I decided that I had to visit LOS in 1994 and since then I've been hooked.

I am one of the minority who prefer postops, but I have met up with the occasional passable preop.

In the beginning I was the wide eyed newbie, trying to make my fantasies come true - having an lb girlfriend. Of course I quickly found out it wasn't going to be easy. However, despite learning the word boyfriend usually means sponsor, I cannot regret having met any ladies I've encountered during my visits.

One thing that I've found over the years is that I prefer to have a regular lady rather than a bunch of short encounters. I've been fortunate to meet a very nice lady in 2007 and it seems that it will become more than just a regular customer and a favorite lady relationship.

One benefit to having a regular (if you meet the right one) is that you get to know each other better. I've been fortunate enough to meet many of her friends, visit her family and her foster family too. All down to earth and nice people. It is truly amazing how much some lbs will help their family and friends.

I do plan on relocating to LOS in the future - probably spending winters there and late spring/summers in Canada.

One of my LOS interests are cabaret shows and beauty contests. Not a lot mentioned about them here as they are not as easy to pick up an lb as the bars. Also some bms find them dull. I will be posting some of my photos from the various shows over the years on this thread.

It is possible to pick up lbs from the cabarets, but not all of them will do p4p on the side. Trying to pick up an lb from a contest would be a big challenge.

Here's to TLF, lbs and LOS long may they continue! *

First up are some photos from Miss Tiffany 2003. I have older photos, but prints, one of these days I have to scan them into my computer!

1st photo is Sahara - from Korea - later she was a member of the defunct Korean tg pop group Lady. This was taken during rehearsal. This was one of the few times Miss Tiffany Universe accepted a non-Thai contestant.

2nd photo is a candid shot of the contestants waiting for rehearsal. A few are sleeping as they have long days starting at 7 am and ending midnight with all the promotional activities and rehearsals.

3rd photo is White - one of the runners up from Miss Tiffany 2002 and one of the stars from Ratchada Cabaret in Bangkok. She was one of the award presenters.

Unfortunately the photo quality is not quite so good as I was only using a point and shoot.

15025.jpg

post-1-2-15025-100_0150.JPGpost-1-2-15025-100_0203.JPG

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

im liking it RX great way to hit your 5000 posts

SW
    http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

Congrats Rx, always a voice of reason when it is needed.
      I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

Congratulations RxPH!!! Good for you. I am happy to hear you may have found someone you can build a sharing tomorrow with. Terrific. 1994!!!WOW!!! I have read a lot of your postings and the experience shows.

I too am Canadian and love to see your Canadian flag tailing your posts.

All the best

Steff

Comment

Congratulations from a new comer.
          TEXASMAC

Comment

RX is the MAN and has the patience of Jobe working here as a Mod

Congrats on a great milestone and also some nice photos; the last one looks like Chompoo!!
            Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Thank for the comments guys!

To continue on with more contest photos:

No. 1 is one of the Thai contestants who caught my eye. It's always amazing how they seem to come alive when a camera is pointed at them - she was dead tired before. I'm a sucker for the petite ones as well, since I'm only 5'3".

No. 2 is a group shot of the Tiffany showgirls who do numbers inbetween contest segments. Sometimes they introduce new numbers to be used during the regular cabaret show.

No.3 is early on in the contest with their white cocktail dresses

24330.jpg

post-1-2-24330-100_0132.JPGpost-1-2-24330-100_0217.JPG

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

My first trip to LOS was in Feb '94. Maybe we crossed paths

Congrats on 5000 posts Rx. And the way that you got to here
                Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Congratulations on 5000 posts! What a great thread to start with number 5000. Thank you for all of your contributions over the years.
                  RJS

Comment

I was pleased with my own milestone but there is always someone who can take the smile off our face.

Well done RX, I couldn't be topped...  err, I mean... beaten by a nicer guy...          
                    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

congratz rx wow 94 im still a baby then and goodluck to you and aommy.
                      You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

Another notch on the RX Ladyboy bed post, 5000 post & hardly any one liners. RX has to one of the nicest guys on the forum, never has a bad word to say about anyone, a truly top bloke

Now I have gone all straight doubt our paths will ever cross, but it would be nice to sink a few cold ones with a gent like ya'self

5'3", you kept that quiet, that's shorter the both Harris & snick
                        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Congratulations friend - The sharing of your advice, experience, knowledge and wisdom has been one of the great benefits of this Forum.

Comment

Congratulations Rxpharm...A job very well done...A true gentleman's gentleman...
                            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

You may be 5'3" but your reputation towers over most of the BM's - as you can see from all the great comments above. Never heard a bad word about 'ya Rx, and you actually reached out to me at a time when it really mattered. (Don't know if you'll even know what I'm on about, but it meant something to me so you'll have to take my word for it).

Hope you'll share more about your path and the progress to spending 1/2 the year in LOS. It's a subject of much interest for many of us!

Congratulations.
                              Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Working...
                              X