X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(batman4ever @ Mar. 29 2010,14:45)
    (laputanegra @ Mar. 29 2010,11:10) congratz rx wow 94 im still a baby then   and goodluck to you and aommy.
     youre still a baby tan...    

congrats on the big 5 RX,,,
    I'm a big girl now batman
    You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

Wow, so humbling and a bit over whelming to see so many positive comments! Thanks to everyone who has posted so far and to those lurkers out there - take the plunge and get involved!

I have met some board members over the years and it's been a pleasure to meet them in person after reading their contributions. I hope to meet more during my upcoming visits. Alyssa - she's one of the few petite passable preop lbs I've met - a very nice lady and fun to be with! Wishing that you meet a good guy in the future! Also Tan aka Laputanegra another very nice and magnetic preop lb I've had the pleasure to meet with my girlfriend Aom. Naang Faa is someone I hope to be meeting in the near future!

Ok, to continue on with photos.

1st is the winner, Miss Tiffany 2003, Pantawan Jaru aka P'Bird.

2nd is one of the big prizes, a 2003 Toyota Echo.

3rd is a candid of one of the contestants taking a group photo with family and friends after the contest ended.
      99181.jpgpost-1-2-99181-100_0113.JPGpost-1-2-99181-100_0243.JPG

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Good stuff RXpharm. I follow your posts and and appreciate your temperament and guidance. Not to dis any others, but Canucks do seem to try harder to be nice guys.

Comment

A True Gent.....on here and in person

Comment

Of course in Pattaya there are two major cabaret shows - Tiffany Show and Alcazar Cabaret. I did manage to see the Alcazar Show just before the Miss Tiffany Contest.

It is quite competitive between the two shows, with big expenditures on costumes, special effects, including specialized stage effects, which have evolved over the years. These photos are before a lot of the *special effects were developed.

First is the Korean Arirang number, which is a staple for any cabaret that wants to attract Korean tourists.

2nd is the finale where most of the cast bid the audience good bye and come again

3rd is one of the Alcazar superstars - Nam. I got to know her well in 2004, and she is one of my good friends in the cabaret world. In 2007 she was in the top 10 for Miss Tiffany Universe and was the winner of Ripley's Most Beautiful Wo-Man award.

After the shows a select number of performers will go out for the "photo-tips". This is where the audience can take photos with the performers and are supposed to "tip"for that. When tourism numbers were high, some performers could do quite well with the tips, earning almost as much as their monthly salary. A percentage of the tips the performers earn are pooled, so that the others can get a share as well.

10086.jpg

post-1-2-10086-100_0190.JPGpost-1-2-10086-100_0193.JPG

Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread

Comment

Belated congratulations RX, one of the unsung heroes of this forum and a true gentleman in every sense of the word. Well done my friend  
              Hear all, see all, say nowt, well not much anyrode.

Comment

(rxpharm @ Mar. 31 2010,11:34) Ripley's Most Beautiful Wo-Man award.
                That must be where Mr. Ripley got the idea for his other show 'Believe it or Not'

Great quality pics there rx
                Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

A few more photos of Alcazar from 2004 - showing some of the elaborate costumes and the circular hydraulic stage lift, and complex sets.

This photo is of exotic South American themed costumes
                  Attached Files

Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread

Comment

Next photo is of the circular hydraulic stage lift - it can rise up from completely underneath the stage to 2 meters above.
                    Attached Files

Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread

Comment

Last for this set is a complex science fiction theme set
                      Attached Files

Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread

Comment

Of course Tiffany Show won't be outdone and here are some of the 2004 exotic costumes.

The last two have an "Alice in Wonderland" quality.

53760.jpg
                        post-1-2-53760-SV300082.JPGpost-1-2-53760-SV300083.JPG

Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread

Comment

Congrats on your 5K rx, I hope we get to meet up sometime if the fates allow.

Haven't been to a big show since I went to Tiffanys on my first trip in '95..... the pics you have of these girls are stunning in their beauty & reminds me I am due a return visit to one of them on my next go round. Thanks for posting.

Comment

From a fellow Canadian - Congrats to the 'forums voice of reason' for your 5K post.

Good to see older photos of the cabarets. Cindy and I saw the alcazar show last week and they certainly have evolved since those pics. Especially the korean number.
                            "Even ladyboys are size queens" - Anonymous

Comment

The ladyboy cabaret scene is poorly represented here on the forum & my thanks to RX for posting these photos of a side of LB life that so many travellers to LOS know nothing about.

I know many of the girls working in the bars of LOS started off dancing for big cabaret clubs in Pattaya, Phuket & Bangkok. They are not well paid & the potential money they can make working P4P must be a continuous temptation.

I have read many times where someone has posted that a few of the cabaret dancers may go with a customer. I am sure they are just as available as any single girl (LB or GG) is in the tourist districts of LOS. It all comes down to how they are approached.

Presenting yourself to the girls after a show in an intoxicated state asking them in a loud voice how much did they want, is 100% guaranteed to see you rebuffed. But for a presentable guy who is clean, respectably dressed & has the sense to be very discrete when inviting them out, providing she doesn't have a boyfriend, your chances are good.

I know many guys may want to take issue with me & I appreciate that generalisations are just that, I can't be specific as to who will go & who won't, but if they like the look of you & your timing is right, then they will certainly consider your offer.

I have 35 years of visits to the Kingdom to back up what I am saying. The very first ladyboy I was ever bowled over by was a star working at Simon Cabaret in Phuket. Unfortunately I had invited 2 GG sisters to the show that night & they made it impossible to close the deal. But before they interrupted us, my proposal was being subjected to all the usual questions - "where you stay? you have girlfriend? I same same you? etc, etc..."

And I was told she wouldn't go with a farang - "she wasn't that type".

Sure...           but I think she was just waiting to meet someone who was her type...          
                              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Pacman is right about lbs in the cabaret shows - SOME are available after the last show for p4p - however as he mentioned the approach is different than a regular bar. A few methods have been described in the past, one way that has worked is slipping your mobile number with a tip when the photo tip sessions are going on. This is a discreet method which works well for those cabaret shows that discourage staff from "dating" audience members after the show. There are a few shows like that, and a specific example in the Philippines is the Amazing Show.

In addition to the big shows Tiffany and Alcazar in Pattaya there are also some smaller cabarets - some associated with bars - BoyzBoyzBoyz a gay bar features a cabaret show at midnight with some of the Tiffany and Alcazar showgirls doing a bit of moonlighting.

I have a few photos of the Hema Cabaret from 2004 which has been mentioned in a few trip reports. Unfortunately I don't know any of the performer names.

You can see that the smaller cabarets such as Hema are less elaborate.

56412.jpg

post-1-2-56412-SV300139.JPGpost-1-2-56412-SV300140.JPG

Membership Levels
                                The Rookie Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X