X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeh something like that  

Lads can I please say, I wouldn't want managment to even think of doing anything,
    it's a great place and I'm sure it will be someone else coping flack soon.
    time will blow over and all will be forgotten.
    After all I'm a tourist that maybe spends 2/4 weeks a year there, that said, a certain girl who let's say could be there 365 days of the year is worth a great deal more to the bar, I wouldn't want her to end up on beach rd, she has to earn now so let her be happy amongst friends.
    It was me who fell for the long con, just find her trying my patients at the moment and her so called friends who are happy to go with me when she wasn't around seem to have jumped on her wagon as she is back in town.
    I've read all the advice people have given and will let the shit blow over.
    My holiday my money my choice

Best order some condoms, it's gonna get messy  

SW  
    http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

(deepthroat @ Apr. 22 2010,07:08) Sorry guys, I'm completely fu**ing lost. I feel like I'm on a telephone conversation where I'm only getting every third word.
      Do you remember that Seinfeld episode where they kept telling George "You are aware..." ?

Best order some condoms, it's gonna get messy
      A little mess can be good
      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

I've read all the advice people have given and will let the shit blow over.
        My holiday my money my choice
        at last a post with some sense!

don't let them make you feel bad or ruin your holiday, or ruin anything for that matter. Lean back, enjoy and... dismiss and move on to the next one when enjoyment ends.
        I sense your skin is growing thicker. good thing.

Comment

Working...
        X