Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The worrying thing about bareback sites is that it gives the mistaken impression to ladyboys and punters who are misinformed that it is "safe". In spite of the seemingly low chance that seem to be floating around, it shouldn't be taken for granted.
    By refusing to patronise ladyboys that bareback and refusing to subscribe to bare-backing sites, we're also sending a signal to producers of these videos that they should be responsible.
    Sure, everybody needs to make a buck - but not at the risk of somebody's life!
    Actually, I just wonder whether the owners of the bareback sites go bareback themselves? Probably not.
    http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

(razrman @ May 05 2010,21:44) By refusing to patronise ladyboys that bareback and refusing to subscribe to bare-backing sites, we're also sending a signal to producers of these videos that they should be responsible.
      Just a wild stab in the dark but I'd wager the vast majority who subscibe to these sites have never been to Thailand or been with the demon barebackers .

Safe sex at its finest
      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(whore @ Apr. 29 2010,19:47) ... We as sex tourists should put the foot down and say "no, I aint going with you because you do bareback video", even stick in an auld, "now sling your hook darling". We should do this and let the jungle drums beat to let all the sex workers know, that we as paying johns are not standing for this anymore, and that we want condoms!!, we want condoms!!, we want condoms!! Join me

IMHO....what you propose is a recipe for a bottling...best just to say "no thanks"....

Comment

That could be a possiblity Shrimp, especially with freelancers off the street. But it wouldnt deter me from speaking my mind. If this was an issue for people they could always do the idea I said earlier, with buying some condoms before leaving for your home country and leaving them into the bar that they most frequented during their stay, just to promote safe sex and get the message across.

The bottling thing reminds me of a time when I was in a niteclub in Bangkok, and a well known ladyboy shoved a glass into my face and hit my teeth. I was lucky it didnt break, a cut on the lip can be a nasty one to heal.
          I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

Maybe we could reach a comprise and begin with slamming board members who bareback?

Comment

Maybe we could reach a comprise and begin with slamming board members who bareback?

I too am extremely disturbed by BM's who post pictures of themselves barebacking... and I have never understood the lack of negative response or outcry.

Yes, even if it is only a half slip in for the photographs sake, that does not change anything. It is still giving license to the many who are looking for it.

Having said that, I would like to take exception to what I see as the prevailing feeling on this thread that nearly all ladyboys will offer bareback under the right conditions. Often, just as a test, I will try to convince a ladyboy, (often one I have developed a good relationship with), to  go bareback. I go on about how I am married and clean, how I just got tested at Bumrungrad and how much I hate condoms... and almost all refuse outright, no amount of cajoling making any difference whatsoever.
              In this game the object is to mate the queen.    

Comment

[quote]
                (KingofNANA @ May 06 2010,22:34)
                 Often, just as a test, I will try to convince a ladyboy, (often one I have developed a good relationship with), to  go bareback. I go on about how I am married and clean, how I just got tested at Bumrungrad and how much I hate condoms... and almost all refuse outright, no amount of cajoling making any difference whatsoever.
                My perception is the exact opposite - but its historically mostly Pattaya based versus BKK - but I cant think of one LB who has insisted on a condom (ok maybe she knew I just went to 7-11 to buy them and the KY, but I would frankly doubt it would make a blind bit of difference either way). My gut feeling is that 90% plus of LB's I have been with would happily go without a condom (and thats frightening). OK I am no Juri or super stud - but I have probably been with 30-40 different lb's in the last 6 years and I suspect my guestimate is about right.

Cheers
                Mardhi

Comment

I recently went to a lbs room. I have been boning her for a year now and everything was fine until she tried to get me to bareback her saying she didnt have any condoms. I said no and she kept insisting saying it was ok - almost getting agressive about it.

I refused to bareback her after her begging me over and over. She then got the hump and opened the bedside drawer and pulled out a condom. I fucked her that time but im not going back to that crazy arses room again

its a shame because she is 21 and hooottttttttttt but the whole thing got me thinking... how many have said yes to the barebacking

plenty more lb arse out there!

Comment

[quote]
                    (mardhi @ May 07 2010,02:07)
                    Originally posted by KingofNANA,May 06 2010,22:34
                     Often, just as a test, I will try to convince a ladyboy, (often one I have developed a good relationship with), to  go bareback. I go on about how I am married and clean, how I just got tested at Bumrungrad and how much I hate condoms... and almost all refuse outright, no amount of cajoling making any difference whatsoever.
                    My perception is the exact opposite - but its historically mostly Pattaya based versus BKK - but I cant think of one LB who has insisted on a condom (ok maybe she knew I just went to 7-11 to buy them and the KY, but I would frankly doubt it would make a blind bit of difference either way).   My gut feeling is that 90% plus of LB's I have been with would happily go without a condom
                    My experience as well...Farm fresh LBs without an inkling...I doubt there is any sex education courses offered in Isaanville...At one of the many small Isaan shops you can buy beer, white whiskey, and cigs...rice, oil, fish sauce and maybe a sweet...but no condoms...not a one...In Yasothon where I spent some time there were two 7/11s...I could be wrong but I don't recall ever seeing a condom for sale...

In Pattaya we have Sisters...On Occasion you can see a couple Sister LBs wandering from LB bar to LB bar handing out condoms and giving advice...and when they leave, the condoms get cast aside...with, I can only assume, the advice as well...

That's the way it is...Ain't much you guys can do to change it...But good luck to ya...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

is this the new site http://wwwladyboygoo.com/ ?

Aren't there a bunch of them out there. Another one called "ladyboys get fucked bareback" or something like that?

Comment

Thats it!!!! im going to get a flight back to england and lock myself in a darkened room and never think about ladyboys again

maybe i will take up golf or fishing

Comment

(mardhi @ May 07 2010,02:07) My gut feeling is that 90% plus of LB's I have been with would happily go without a condom (and thats frightening).     

Cheers
                          Mardhi

Very few ladies i have been with proactively ask 'you have condom?'

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(sukhumvitpoler @ May 07 2010,03:54) I recently went to a lbs room. I have been boning her for a year now and everything was fine until she tried to get me to bareback her saying she didnt have any condoms. I said no and she kept insisting saying it was ok

I've been there a few times recently as well

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

My coin,
                              in 15years having sex with LB most of them (90%) insist for no condom and getting crazy when i sad them only condom please.
                              A lot of crazy people out be careful if you want to live longer.
                              Cyber
                              I'm the cyberfucker  

Comment

for me:

ill never do bareback and only do safe sex and encounters. will never meet and entertain clientelle whos into unsafe sex and encounters.  better to be safe than sorry. prevention is way way better than cure.

i had a lot of clientelle who offered me big bucks even thousands of US$ so that we will not use condoms but sorry i prefer a clean and safe life lol

and just an added info i was even rejected by clientelle sometimes because i only safe sex, weird right?

attched here my latest HIV test, im non reactive(negative) and very clean  

http://www.alyssaluxor.com
                                http://www.facebook.com/alyssaluxor1
                                http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AlyssaLuxor
                                http://www.myspace.com/alyssaluxor
                                http://www.youtube.com/user/alyssaluxor
                                http://xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=alyssats<-- Me in XXX Videos!

Comment

Working...
                                X