Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I love you for what?"

I dont know how to start this.....Its just a random rant

I have a couple of LB fuck buds that bone for free in their looms.They know about my situation, i know about theres. I can speak freely with them and they speak freely with me because they know they cant get any more money out of me. I think i have some geniune friendships with them.

I have a hot one that i really like - i paid her the first time and now she invites me over now and then when she is horny and hasnt got a customer.

I said to her after about the 10th visit 'do you love me?' I wasnt serious and I was pulling a sweet and innocent face - much the same as Bigmicks.

She then said 'for what? I love you for what?'  (in a really annoying tone)

After a long chat she told me that she only loves if she gets a monthly allowance from the guy.

'I love you for what? You fucking kindeo with me many time!' came up again.

she started telling me stories about her finances and i was fucking amazed. she has a Italian guy sending her 45,000 baht per month and a brit sending her 20,000 per month and a previous 'boyfriend' paid for her tits which were 65,000 baht. (ive fucked her 'pre tits' also and the new bangers are a lovely treat) She is also a stunner so im thinking she is getting quite a few customers also.

I started laughing and said that i didnt believe her. She then went fucking nuts and started looking for something in her bedside drawer. I thought she was going to get a knife and stab me. Fortunately she got her bank book out and showed me and said 'see i update today' I could see the money being paid in each month so she wasnt shitting me.

I suppose if you have the money its 'up to you' what you do with it but im just wondering what these guys are expecting? 'love'?

I have a new friend that said she doesnt have any allowances at the moment because she 'too old'. She is 26 but has a 2 million baht condo paid for by a brit a couple of years ago.

Another friend gets a 50,000 baht allowance by a old german guy - who is staying with her at the moment so i cant bone her at the moment! please go home because she does a lovely threesome with her mate!  

Ah, the heart... who frickin' knows what goes on in there, when a guy has too much money, too much loneliness, and no checks and balances on how he redresses the balance.

I've seen it happen and have been involved to an extent myself. It's like drugs in a way, in that the ability to think rationally is lost and you can find yourself rationalizing and justifying the most insane behaviors.

Obviously the expression "You don't understand - she's DIFFERENT" is the key.

Great start; I hope this thread grows and takes on a life of it's own.

Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Good story.

45,000 per month - what a twat!

Comment

That's great, over a thousand euros. Reality calling man...
        B_O

Comment

got one thats getting 50k per month from a german guy but he does come to stay quite often. saves on hotels i suppose

she lives in a mortgage free house on the outskirts of bkk

Comment

I suppose if you have the money its 'up to you' what you do with it but im just wondering what these guys are expecting? 'love'?
            Some lucky guys just have free money, some big money, and no-one at home to take care ok... so they just send it to someone who they like.

Some guys are on a moral crusade to save some poor lass.

And no doubt, some are trying to buy love.

I prefer to pay them to go away

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

I prefer to run away without paying

Comment

This is gonna be a great thread...

Can't wait for the guys who think that because it is their money then it's OK to just burn it on fake love... the guys that are 'special' because their ex-bar girl is at home studying for her degree in Nuclear Physics... the guy who would never be caught out on such a scam because he's way smarter than all of us...

Same old story...
                SHEMALE.CENTER
                World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

i'll hold my hands up here, i helped i paid, for what ?
                  turned out when recession hit and i couldnt help the relationship died.
                  the office job wasnt good anymore and the bright lights of the bar beckoned
                  now she hate herself and calls herself a bad girl, hope she save's some as its gonna be a low low season and mommy will still want money. and the regular 10k month salary is no longer there.
                  life moves on and lessons learnt.
                  but for what ?

I'm now back in the saddle and looking forward to the next trip and without the sneaking around the fun will begin.

as for her, hope she does ok but cant see lasting long when money or customers run out, shame really as she was a great kid.

SW „¢
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

(deepthroat @ May 08 2010,16:07) I've seen it happen and have been involved to an extent myself. It's like drugs in a way, in that the ability to think rationally is lost and you can find yourself rationalizing and justifying the most insane behaviors.
                    to that brother !

It's only later when you wake up that you have that 'Dr Phil' moment
                    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(spare wheel @ May 08 2010,18:27) i'll hold my hands up here,   i helped i paid, for what ?  
                      turned out when recession hit and i couldnt help the relationship died.
                      the office job wasnt good anymore and the bright lights of the bar beckoned
                      now she hate herself and calls herself a bad girl,  hope she save's some as its gonna be a low low season and mommy will still want money.  and the regular 10k month salary is no longer there.
                      life moves on and lessons learnt.
                      but for what ?

I'm now back in the saddle and looking forward to the next trip and without the sneaking around the fun will begin.

as for her,  hope she does ok but cant see lasting long when money or customers run out,  shame really as she was a great kid.

SW „¢  
                      SW

She is a still a great kid...

I'm not sure of all the details of what happened... i only know her side of the story... but i do know she feels guilty about her actions

Gut feeling is she still cares about you a lot/ probably deep down loves you

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

I have offically lost my condo owning fuck friend. 5 mins ago she kept begging me on msn to go round there telling me to go eat, shit, shave, shower, get beer, giving me a fucking task list and time constraints on each one.

5 minutes allowed for this, 10 for that....

I cant take 'yap yap' from a woman let alone one with a cock so i flipped and told her to fuck off and shove her thumb up her arse

felt good saying it but thats one of my flock gone. oh well - when is the next bus from isaan here?

Comment

I hate to be the one that says this, but gg's, even those in the west can be every bit as manipulative as this. I know this because I was 18 days from getting married to one and I called it off and then had a realization.. I wasn't depressed, I wasn't down.. I was happy for my freedom, not that I wanted to be a player with 30 gals on my regular radar, just I didn't want to be weighed down financially like she was making me. She had a family that needed money.. uh wtf? That was the last straw.

I have to include this.. my relatives are thai since my uncle married a thai woman and is settled in ubon ratchathani and he told me about thai culture and said he waited 8.5 years to find the right thai girl for him and even she is a spend thrift but atleast she has a job as an accountant so he doesn't tell her what to do. She's earned her freedom. He said something to me in a very interesting manner, "love can be like a drug, first few days free, and then when you're hooked, pay for it your entire life till it makes you bankrupt".

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

(sukhumvitpoler @ May 08 2010,20:41) felt good saying it but thats one of my flock gone. oh well - when is the next bus from isaan here?
                            Don't worry..she'll be back

They all love a bit of drama

Let's open the book on how long it takes for her to call....
                            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(Jake_Sully @ May 08 2010,20:49) ...and said he waited 8.5 years to find the right thai girl for him and...
                              Took me about the same amount of time... Worth the wait though.
                              SHEMALE.CENTER
                              World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Working...
                              X