Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fucking ladyboys puts hairs on your chest!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking ladyboys puts hairs on your chest!

Lately i have turned into a right hairy fucker. Im like a bear now. Is there a link between fucking ladyboys and becoming a hairy basterd?

Do they put hairs on your chest like eating the crusts on sandwiches or drinking guiness?

Im thinking about shaving it but i dont want it to come back twice as much

it's age poler
    So if I see a cave man walking the streets of Nham, then it's probably you
    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

If the caveman is leading a ladyboy home by the cock then it probably is me seamus

Comment

It's all that massive amounts of testosterone raging within.

Solution.....accompany a ladyboy to the doc for her next hormone jab and embark on a course for yourself, that shall slowly lead to a smooth chest

Comment

Glad i'm not the only one then

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Yeah its the age... Bummer huh? Hair growing out of your ears, lobes getting longer, hair growing out the end of your nose.
            God's a cunt.
            HOWEVER: My first ever LB GF way back in Sydney years ago would never cum as she reckoned the more you cum the more testosterone you produce and the harder is is to control body hair while at the same time causing MPB, MPB being a major cause of anxiety for LB's.
            Like i said.
            God's a cunt.
            f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Fantastic, I can now use ladyboys as the reason behind me being a hairy bastard. For all those years I was blaming my dad but now I know the real reason.

BTW foxxee, what's MPB?
              dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Male Pattern Baldness
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I was a hairy fuc#er before fuc#ing LB's now all thats happened is theyve gone grey. Maybe try waxing Ouch Ouch    

Comment

Cheers

I can understand how that would be a LB's worst nightmare. I wonder what happens to these girls for whom nature destroys all their looks when their male genes kick in?

I've seen a couple of mamasans around who looked pretty gruesome but never seen a bald LB about in the streets or shopping centers. Where do they all go, Ladyboy abyss?
                    dreaming about LOS again

Comment

No they don a syrup

Comment

fuckin bizzare post .me thinks SUKPOLER is spending too much time in Nirvana Plaza with somebody elses hands down his shorts while half pissed.
                        it can fuddle the brain too much of it....i know happend to me before.
                        too much alcohol+ constant erection+lack of sleep = rapid hair growth
                        or something like that!
                        robbo

Comment

(sukhumvitpoler @ May 09 2010,13:26) Lately i have turned into a right hairy fucker. Im like a bear now. Is there a link between fucking ladyboys and becoming a hairy basterd?

Do they put hairs on your chest like eating the crusts on sandwiches or drinking guiness?

Im thinking about shaving it but i dont want it to come back twice as much  
                          omg

more people that look like me.lol

now i am f==king ladyboys i will get more hair
                          oh s==t. time to wax.lol

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                          He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                          General George Patton Jr

Comment

I love the cute Thai expression for that bit of extra body hair - 'monkey'

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

if your ears start to grow very large, its safe to say you aint got long left.
                              you cant polish a turd.

Comment

Working...
                              X