• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yumm yummm give me the cumm.

no fun if i don't get the cumm.

i hope some day if alyssats is in
    thailand as same time as me i can

have her cummm all night long.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
    General George Patton Jr

Comment

................someone not like that........
      Attached Files
      xxx

Comment

(JaiDee @ May 18 2010,16:07) Then you get 'em back to the room and there's a little piece of flaccid meat hanging there which may as well just be an over-sized clitoris;  what's the point?  
        Personal tastes range widely, my friend. To me, that's what I look for in a LB. I mean, go figure I don't understand it either, but when a LB tries to impress me with how hard she is, my first thought is 'ok, next...'

Comment

.... yeesssss Juri the "Spermiester"; he can tell u with probably 97% accuracy which LBs' will come & which ones won't!
          Attached Files
          .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

I got to admit a few months was my first time with a LB and I was very dissapointed when she didn't cum. She did stay hard the whole time but I really want to taste every part of her.

Comment

Such is life. Suck it up!

Comment

(anicon @ Jun. 06 2010,22:17)  .... yeesssss Juri the "Spermiester"; he can tell u with probably 97% accuracy which LBs' will come & which ones won't!
                .....and that's why ever part of my little conversation is........"you take hormons....you can cum....?"

..and when i not sure about her "power". ....i speak: no cum, no money my honey.....

......they take it with a smile and give me a nice load........... ..!!
                xxx

Comment

Do not care at all if they don't cum so long as they are into it.

Comment

If ladyboys DO "cum" at least in your mind it thinks that they have "maybe" enjoyed themselves   , unlike them gg like type creatures    
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I like it when they cum

Comment

(JaiDee @ May 18 2010,15:35) So when you guys meet up with Ladyboys in your travels, do you care if they sperm or not?

I mean, you have taken a girl home and are surely going to give her some cash afterward;  do you care if she has a limp little noodle between her legs or do you want it to be as rock hard as yours and then cum about the same time as you are?

Ever been in the situation where you are working hard on a girl trying to get her off by giving a BJ and sucking her nipples, jacking her dick, etc, and then saying to yourself ''wait a minute, just who is paying WHO here??''
                        Yes, I care, because it's so unbelievably horny when they come.

Comment

i love it when they cum ...........over me
                          i long to live in los  

Comment

Now I understand that I should be payed!

Do not marry a Thai girl.
                            Use for 3 days only!

Comment

A hard cock is a must. Don't like spending money on Limp dicks. Now weather they Shoot their load or not makes no difference to me.
                              My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Same here, but even better if they eventually cum...

Comment

Working...
                                X