Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you ask a lot of questions with LB's?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you ask a lot of questions with LB's?

If you read this message board, by default you are interested in the Ladyboy scene, so good for you!

Now, if you travel to Thailand or The Philippines often to meet with the girls, how curious are you to know about their lives? Do you ask a lot of questions, drill them about their personal lives, how and where they grew up, etc? Questions which they have no reason to lie to you about, unlike "hey, how come you blew off our date last night'' {A; I was at hopitaal with sick friend, na}.

I am curious about how these girls live and were brought up, so I ask a LOT of questions; to varying degrees over the years their lives genuinely interest me and I want to know more, and again if you ask vague, general questions what you get back could generally be regarded as truth.

Meeting the ladyboys and having sex is fun, sure..... but the more you meet and the more questions you ask the better picture you will have of their sub-culture as a whole, which will help you in future trips and help you avoid pitfalls which many people who are not so curious and are only out for a quick screw may fall into.
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I do.. was in Makati with a lb for about a week last september on business (non p4p), and then asked about her family, she said she had 6 brothers, 4 sisters and a mom. Although I liked her, I did not have the willingness to deal with the extended family so I got out.

I guess I'm a jerk!

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

I ask a lot of questions, because usually I'm with someone for a longer duration. And yes, i have learned how to ask the kind of questions that are likely to elicit a genuine (or at least fruitful) response.

Easier said than done sometimes, as you often get a stock answer

I want to know it all !
      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

I asked a LB "friend" - "Do you ever let guys fuck you without a condom?"

"No, never do. I take care of my body" - she replied

"Sure?" I said

"Sure, I velly sure!" she said.

I turned her laptop on and went to the ladyboygoo website (website about banging lb's without a rubber)

"Is that you?" I said

I looked at her face and she wanted to deny it. Long pause. I could see the cogs moving in her brain

".............Only one time" she said

I typed in another website address.

"IS this one you?" I said

"WHO YOU? FUCKING POLICE?" SHE SAID

Comment

hahaha, good story

I did the same thing last week, saw a girl I used to know from 3 years ago or so who always swore back then that she would ''never take photos for internet''. problem is I saw her on some website recently getting cornholed by some dude and I mentioned that; {Embarrassed}"Oh... well I needed the money"

Jeeshh, really??

Not the kinda questions I meant for this thread but still 2 funny moments!

Comment

(Jake_Sully @ Jun. 02 2010,22:44) Although I liked her, I did not have the willingness to deal with the extended family so I got out.

I guess I'm a jerk!
            No, you're a realist.

Not sure about the P.I. as it's been a while but quite often in Thailand when you get involved with the girl, you get the family as a bonus as well

Comment

Yes, always ask them questions, and I always listen to the answers.
              I've never just been able to "Wham, bam. thank-you ma'am", with GGs or LBs.

I am curious about background, family life, political views, education, etc.

However, I never ask questions about boyfriends, customers, etc., although I do ask questions about how they started, how they felt with their first farrang etc.

The strange thing is that I usually never remember their names or what they've told me (unless I've written it up in a TR, and re-read the TR recently) yet in 99% of the LBs of the LBs I have been with, when I've passed them in the street, years later, they call me out by name and chat about things I told them - and, as I'm a listener not a talker, I'm always surprised at what they know and can remember about me.

Comment

I've listened in on many conversations between forum members and ladyboys. One thing is very clear - not much in the way of information gets passed through!

The farangs think they understand and the ladyboys pretend they do.

But if you are really interested in how the other half... (third?) live then talk your way into their bedroom/apartment.

I promise you that if this is your first time you'll be truly shocked and have a new reverence for them and their lives.
                SHEMALE.CENTER
                World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(JaiDee @ Jun. 02 2010,23:51)
                  (Jake_Sully @ Jun. 02 2010,22:44) Although I liked her, I did not have the willingness to deal with the extended family so I got out.

I guess I'm a jerk!
                  No, you're a realist.

Not sure about the P.I. as it's been a while but quite often in Thailand when you get involved with the girl, you get the family as a bonus as well  
                  In PI, it seems most lbs consider it their duty to share whatever they get with their family. That's my experience based on a few gfs anyway.
                  www.CebuLadyboy.com
                  Meet an English Speaking Ladyboy from the Philippines?

Also check our new site: www.AngelesLadyboy.com
                  Resource for Guys who want or are in Relationships with Transwomen
                  www.TransOriented.com

Comment

(JaiDee @ Jun. 02 2010,16:35) Do you ask a lot of questions, drill them about their personal lives, how and where they grew up, etc? Questions which they have no reason to lie to you about

I am curious about how these girls live and were brought up, so I ask a LOT of questions; to varying degrees over the years their lives genuinely interest me and I want to know more, and again if you ask vague, general questions what you get back could generally be regarded as truth.  

Same here, I like to know more about the lives of the girls that I have spent more than a few days with and really like.

And I agree with thegame925 too I am also curious about background, family life, political views, education, etc.

Here are just a few examples of stories Ive heard

1-- Cartoon ( no 2 Cascades)

A real Horny girl thats up for anything nowadays and far from shy, but she told me first time she started working the bar she was "broken in" by being forced to sit on a fellow ladyboy's Cock ( same bar) which happened to be  a "big un" and gave her much pain

Cartoon then added she that would hide in the bar during her early weeks from customers out of fear of being "drilled" by big cocks

Hard to believe I know  
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2-- Sonya ( Phuket-Khon Kaen)

Sonya has her problems which is a crying shame as she is an absolute "sweetheart" with a "heart of gold" when you actually get to know her.
                    She has been very open to me when discussing her drug habit and explained the real version of events that happened of a Story that appeared on the forums about her which turned out to be utter "bollocks"
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3-- Pookie ( Pattaya-Udon Thani)

Why this girl hasn't been took out of the sex industry I dont know, shes a fantastic girl and I havent heard anyone say a bad word about her yet.
                    She does think however that nobody will ever love her and she would like some medium "noms" if anyones interested but will keep her Cock.
                    She is also confident she will not be drafted into the Army this year lol
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I agree with you Jai Dee, while the sex was great and mucho fun I also got immense pleasure and interest during the many hours of "pillow talk" with the above girls and trying to really get to know about their lives and what makes them tick.   
                    As you say I dont think that they have to lie about general and vague questions asked to them, theres no real reason too.  
                    Attached Files
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

...no questions....no lies, or want you tell them the truth about yourself....
                      xxx

Comment

"... but I don't ask them about their business.
                        So, (they) don't ask me about mine."

http://www.youtube.com/v/Om1AQrX18Go&hl=nb_NO&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/Om1AQrX18Go&hl=nb_NO&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
                        ("Don't ask me no questions, and I aint gonna tell you lies"
                        by Lynyrd Skynyrd)
                        "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
                        I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

(sukhumvitpoler @ Jun. 02 2010,23:37) I asked a LB "friend" - "Do you ever let guys fuck you without a condom?"

"No, never do. I take care of my body" - she replied

"Sure?" I said

"Sure, I velly sure!" she said.

I turned her laptop on and went to the ladyboygoo website (website about banging lb's without a rubber)

"Is that you?" I said

I looked at her face and she wanted to deny it. Long pause. I could see the cogs moving in her brain

".............Only one time" she said

I typed in another website address.

"IS this one you?" I said

"WHO YOU? FUCKING POLICE?" SHE SAID
                          I guess I gotta ask though...

I'm sure I'm missing something, but how is this different from the "heroes" that were showing the girls the photos from this website (TLF), which then created such a shitstorm about the girls seeing what's been posted about them here?

Seems like exactly the behavior that's caused such a furor over here.
                          Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

A bit different DT...In the first instance, a BM is showing the ladyboy pics that may or may not have
                            been shot for private use and not for public consumption and the showing is clearly not in any one's
                            best interest...In the second instance, the BM is showing the ladyboy pics that were definately shot for
                            the sole purpose of being posted on the WEB and for which the ladyboy has been paid and signed a release...

I wouldn't do it in either instance...But in this specific instance I believe it's rather naive of the poster to
                            think that the ladyboy would not go bareback..Almost all do...Funny story though...

On occasion, I have had a ladyboy ask me if I have seen her spread on a site and could she have a look...
                            Since I spend so much time in Thailand I normally don't belong to any pay sites so I'm not much help...
                            I may be old and can't remember their names, but I can remember almost every cock I've ever sucked...

Back on Topic.........

I tend to agree with Bumpa...While I do ask the ladyboys questions, I know for a fact that they answer
                            differently depending on who they are with...So my question asking is really nothing more than part of the game...

They usually don't get straight answers from me either...Not that I lie (of course I do)...But I normally just evade
                            the question...
                            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Good stuff, Dave...

If anyone knows about 'ground zero' with LBs in Thailand when in Vacation mode then it's Dave.
                              SHEMALE.CENTER
                              World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Working...
                              X