First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Petite - must be over 40 - Tours the world - Currently in the UK
    Attached Files

Comment

Noelle - Advertises in Craigslist London as a mature over 40 TS - She's from Borneo and has been in London for over 10 years
      Attached Files

Comment

(whore @ May 10 2010,22:10) What would most of you guys consider to be a "older ladyboy" anyway ?
        Nineteen...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(Rocket J. Squirrel @ May 11 2010,09:25) Please Guydesavoy will you post your considerable archive of 30++ honeys?  Thank you.

RJS
          That was a windup for our friend

The oldest I've been with were 29...they just miss the cut
          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 25 2008,08:50)
            Hottest ladyboy i know over 30 is Gigi...
            No question. She was my first experience with a ladyboy prostitute. (Thanks to Tomcat!)
            There's ladyboys who are prostitutes?? Pray tell more  

This one is still in her prime
            Attached Files
            I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

The girl on Jasmin who performs as 'Milkshake' is 38 or 39 years old, lives in Manila. There was another called Hally who is in her mid-40s (not seen recently) both are in excellent condition.
              Dexter Hines

Comment

(Ivor Biggun @ May 11 2010,21:59)
                (stogie bear @ Mar. 25 2008,08:50)
                Hottest ladyboy i know over 30 is Gigi...
                No question. She was my first experience with a ladyboy prostitute. (Thanks to Tomcat!)
                There's ladyboys who are prostitutes?? Pray tell more  

This one is still in her prime  
                very nice ivor.

but she is under 30.
                29 is what she told me.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                General George Patton Jr

Comment

Here is Ai Haruna from Japan. Miss International Queen 2009. She's no. 12 in the video.

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/FI...&fs=1&border=1">http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/FI...&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405">

Also some photos courtesy of lemontree26 from last year's thread about the contest.

ccording to Wikipedia she was born July 21, 1972, so she would have been 37 when she won the contest. She's a singer and TV star in Japan.
                  Attached Files

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(thegame925 @ May 11 2010,14:26) Petite - must be over 40 - Tours the world - Currently in the UK
                    TS Petite is older than Anggun, who I "featured", she's 38. She started off whoring herself at twenty bucks (US$14) a shot to Bangladesh workers in Singapore's Rowell Road some six, seven years ago.
                    But I'll give credit where it's due, she worked her ass off, literally, by being the ladyboy with the skimpiest attire to make up for her short comings and saved up to travel to the UK.
                    She gave a reasonably decent bonk to us locals at thirty bucks but had a quick temper.
                    Incidentally she and Anggun haven't been on talking terms for years and it's strange for me to see their pictures on the same page.  
                    http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

Thanks Rx....doing a Juri
                      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

I do not have photos (but there is probably a BM who does have photos) of Sally (of Sally's Bar, Jomtiem) or Marina (of Marina's Bar, Chiang Mai), but they are two Ladyboys in their late 50's/ early 60's now running Bars.

On the subject of Marina's Bar in Chiang Mai, below are two photos of Coco from JimSlim's collection from 2008 and the third photo is from my collection from late December 2009.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I don't know why I'm contributing to this thread when my preference is for much younger LBs - but I guess on my travels that I take that which is on offer, so I have come across and spent time with quite a few older LBs.

This is a Filipino whom I met in early 2009 in Hong Kong - in her early-to-mid thirties - Lana aka (the wonderfully named) Tatiana Von Tease.
                          Attached Files

Comment

......July from pattaya......now 37yrs old, in a time long before Mint or Nancy she was the first real size-queen of Siam....
                            Attached Files
                            xxx

Comment

Working...
                            X