Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me it's more about the attitude and looks rather than what she's wearing. I'll look at the different LB's, concentrating more on their faces than anywhere else and see if anything clicks there. If not I'll move to another bar. Chances are though that there will always be one girl who I like. Then, if after having a drink and a chat it's all cool then I'm happy to BF them.

Usually they reappear sensibly dressed although I can't say this for Bombay who accompanied me back to my hotel in the same clothes she wore whilst dancing in C & D's. Total slutty look but I loved it!
    dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Silk nylon thigh highs and anything Pink. But does it really matter to me what they wear ? No .
      90% of all people look sexier dressed nice, and then when they take off their cloths you feel so Let down and disappointed.
      So when you do get the someone who stripps naked and you think to yourself; " self, this one is totally Hot !" Then you know ya' got a keeper. Thats when you don't want them to wear anything sexy just so you can enjoy a perfect body because it may be a long time before you get another with such a beautiful body.

I posted a poll a long time ago about whats most important to you, Face, Ass, Legs, Dress, Skin. I chose Skin. Nice Skin goes a long way for me. I'll take a lesser looking LB over the super-star if the lesser has Nicer Skin.
      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

(kahuna @ Jul. 23 2010,17:29)
        (El_hefe @ Jul. 24 2010,07:16) ..... and I'm the polar opposite, much prefer them when they are in jeans, shorts, sandals, no makeup, hair tied back, etc.,...  casual mode......
        Count me opposite too...

Shorts or jeans and T-shirt and sandals or flip-flops and little or no makeup and they are dressed perfectly for me...California Girls...

If they dress like a slut, I don't want them...
        I am with El Hefe and Kahuna on this one.

Give me a girl with with denim cutoffs, a Tshirt and flip flops.

I also resonate with what FB says is that every girl mist be true to her style and if she is not comfortable with what she is wearing it shows.

The type of casual look that I like below:
        Attached Files

Comment

I'm with the high heel lovers club, especially the platform types. Skirt rather than shorts and maybe a skimpy top. Stockings would be nice. Flip flops are an absolute turn off for me, (except for the chosen one) that's a deal breaker for the rest as far as I'm concerned.  
          http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
          X