X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internet or Bar ?
    Neither. But if I have to choose between the two when its my only option; Bar.
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

(Chinaman @ Jul. 25 2010,10:14)
      (bangkoksins @ Jul. 24 2010,17:37) I am 100% internet now.
      There seems to be a tremendous discrepancy in those replies. If one guy is 100% internet and most others so far report a very low success rate, there must be sth HE is doing right.

On the other hand bangkoksins is only saying he went 100% internet but no details on how this is working out.

As I said b4 I fear it is a major time investment with no success guarantee but perhaps I am/we are missing sth ...
      I think the reason is actually another option Chinaman - I think Bangkoksin is either full of shit, is involved in some sort of scam, or has some weird pathology. There is no other reason I can reasonably deduce why anyone living in LOS would be "100% internet".

No reasonable man would live in LOS and procure girls off the internet. If you disagree, explain it or I'll assume you too are full of shit.

Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

i think the odds against any monger in bangkok capable of standing on a street corner *only* getting dates over the internet are greater than those against the usa's chance of winning the next world cup.

Comment

But we will win !
          For sure ! A squid told me.
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I've never been in any LB bar in BKK (yet), only in Pattaya.

In BKK I've met all the girls I've been with either through the net or around soi 4. I've got many girls' phone numbers so I usually call them and ask them to come to my room.

In Hong Kong or Manila it's always through the net, craiglist or vicesisters...

Comment

i get my gals from RCA ,no better place

Comment

(deepthroat @ Jul. 24 2010,14:26) Let me ask you this... If I tell you I'm 5'5" with huge breasts a 9 inch rock hard tool and a face like Michele Yeo, would you be more likely to trust this information if you:

1. Heard this from me via the internet, or
                2. Saw me sitting in your lap and stroking your dingus in the bar?

If you chose #1, please send me 2,000 baht and I'll confirm our date later tonight.
                I missed this thread until now and now I wanna almost send you 2000 baht just because you made laugh so hard.      

And yeah so far the net has a bit of a lead on me.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

well all the girls in pattaya/phuket i met in bars but gee i met her on the net. in bkk the 1 and only girl i met was from the net,vee. so i am 50/50.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                  He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                  General George Patton Jr

Comment

(deepthroat @ Jul. 25 2010,11:34)
                    (Chinaman @ Jul. 25 2010,10:14)
                    (bangkoksins @ Jul. 24 2010,17:37) I am 100% internet now.
                    There seems to be a tremendous discrepancy in those replies. If one guy is 100% internet and most others so far report a very low success rate, there must be sth HE is doing right.

On the other hand bangkoksins is only saying he went 100% internet but no details on how this is working out.

As I said b4 I fear it is a major time investment with no success guarantee but perhaps I am/we are missing sth ...
                    I think the reason is actually another option Chinaman - I think Bangkoksin is either full of shit, is involved in some sort of scam, or has some weird pathology. There is no other reason I can reasonably deduce why anyone living in LOS would be "100% internet".

No reasonable man would live in LOS and procure girls off the internet. If you disagree, explain it or I'll assume you too are full of shit.

Only read yr reply now, DT.
                    Although I could live with being accused to be full of what you are mentioning, I am on the same page with you on the above.
                    I was actually curious or would not have minded learning a trick or two.
                    Explanation I not have ;-)

Comment

..when i'm home i like the live-vid chat......gives a lot of pleasure for both...
                      xxx

Comment

After my first experience with the horse.... only bar...

MfG
                        Dieter
                        Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Working...
                        X