X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks for the info pig dog

wish i could be their. where is karl and his updates , is he still up set due to the comments made on the other forum .

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
    General George Patton Jr

Comment

• Famous had a problem with an electrical surge which fried a whole bunch of equipment. Karl just got his computer back and was trying to load the operating system last night. There was some sort of problem as it was loaded twice.

So we'll probably be hearing from him soon AB.

Comment

• (ALASKAN BEAR @ Jan. 05 2011,21:51) where is karl and his updates , is he still upset due to the comments made on the other forum?
        What comments?

What other forum?
        Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• Was at Famous last night and Karl was doing his usual excellent job of playing guy's favorite music.

He was upstairs in the Billiards Room. Not sure if this is a permanent plan or not.

Um, the new ladyboy on the block is delicious. Has the look Japanese guys like. Noty a good choice for bottoms but excllent choice for guys who want a sweet beautiful girl.

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Jan. 08 2011,06:15) Was at Famous last night and Karl was doing his usual excellent job of playing guy's favorite music.
             Karl played some of my favourites without me even promting him last night , great memory he has  
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• So, is EZY now defunct?

Comment

• Last week I went by EZY a few times only to find it dark. Don't know the long term plan for the place.

Comment

• "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                  He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                  General George Patton Jr

Comment

• I finally got to visit the soon to be world famous "Famous Bar" and I think a big improvement over Ezy.. While Ezy had it's cozyness and good location, Famous is nicely laid out giving customers a number of options to party on the patio, shoot a little pool or just be a spectator and a nice laid back bar downstairs.

I choose to sit up in the pool room and chat with Karl, listen to some good Rock & Roll and get to know Shirley who I had never met. Great lady and lots and lots of fun.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Good choice Hawk
                      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• I too have "Shirley" on my to-do list, but I have her name down as "Cherry". Which is correct?

ALSO: Could someone please repost the simplest directions possible to Famous? Both Texas Mac and I are involved in hosting a party on January 30 but don't know how to find it....

Comment

• I know in Sunnee Plaza area but most of my walking has been bewteen WS and Soi 6 from Beach and Second Road. Except last time when Pac expanded my horizon. Not sure where we went but the LB he hooked me up with was a 21 year old cutie.
                          TEXASMAC

Comment

• Tex, I know where we went - it's the "Secret House of 21 yo cuties"...      

Actually we were in Naklua, first at Nice Bar, then Family Bar where you managed just fine without my help.

Deepthroat - Famous Bar is on Soi VC, the soi that runs from the VC Hotel eastwards. i.e. away from the beach & WS.

Soi VC doesn't go through to WS, it starts on the corner of the hotel & Second Road. Just to confuse things, Second Rd changes name at the lights of Pattayatai (South Pattaya Rd as it is referred to).

But if you arrive at the major intersection of Second & Pattayatai, continue along Second (Pratanum or similar is the name) heading south, after 300 metres or so, you will see the VC Hotel on the left.

You walk up Soi VC, you will pass by a few boy bars, Sunee Plaza is off to the right, you will see Corner Bar if you look down one of the sois, eventually you will come to Famous Bar.

I timed it one night & it was about a 7 minute walk along the soi so don't stop & turn back if you think you have gone too far.

I hope you pass by those boy bars, Steff & I walked into one, one night & he's never been the same since...        
                            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• I'll wave at Steff in the Boy Barz as I pass by.

How about if I were standing at EZY, staring it into the empty dark space that used to be my favorite bar. How do I get to Famous from there?

Comment

• Opposite EZY Bar a few paces towards WS, there is a beauty salon. Alongside it is a walkway through to a carpark & open air eating places. The walkway is partially blocked thanks to a concrete structure that you have to duck under. I think it is the outside of a staircase but anyone can get past without problem.

Once you hit the other end, turn left, walk up to Soi Pratanum & you will be right opposite the VC Hotel. Cross the road & you are on your way to happy times. That walkway comes in very handy, I used it all the time to duck around to the Blues Factory when I needed a break from EZY.
                                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Working...
                                X