Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just for info only.....not complaining. I stopped by famous bar this afternoon around 2:15, inquired about the 699 special and was told that it is still on, that was 699 baht well spent, I did purchase 2 lady drinks for 2 different people and was told they were 150 each, when I mentioned the 69 baht, she dropped it to 100 each, seems the 69 baht is not in effect any longer.

Comment

• ... I miss Karl's photo updates, now we, the BMs, have no idea who is working there & what they look like, at least not the ones who haven't visited Famous yet, & not even any pics from the last party, what's up with that?  I guess we'll have to wait until DK or SlimJim pay their respects before we'll see any updates from that bar..
      .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

• I have been planning on going to Famous for a long time! 699baht happy hour is just to good to be true! I figured including 100baht minibus trip to Patts, I can get 2 ladies for 2 baht less than the average LB in BKK bar NOT including barfine. The only problem has been getting up early enough.  

So I finally made it out of bed by noon on Sunday and was in Famous before 4pm I think. Overnight bag in hand. Hell bent on getting 2 LBs happy hour style.

After some of the usual groping and a few drinks I took Cheri and O upstairs for an amazing time.    Then came back down to the bar.

Let me tell you guys, the girls at Famous are nice and friendly and not too pushy, made me feel at home so much, I never actually left.  Stayed til closing time. Barfined 2 more hotties    at some point during the night before I got too drunk. May and a new girl. I think she's new cause she spoke zero English and was reading a English-Thai learning book. But she was the sexiest girl there. I couldn't stop looking at her.

Lita is wonderful! She actually gave me a ride on her motorbike to the minivan back to BKK!!

Let me note, IDK if someone else mentioned this, but I was walking around 2nd street looking for Soi VC, from the map somewhere on this thread well it's not there. The street sign reads Soi 17.

This happened to me last time I was looking for Soi Diana going to 3som bar and guesthouse. The street sign says Soi 13. This is all really very annoying,    but I digress...

Anyway, I can't wait to go back there! The new favorite place fo shizzle!

Comment

• (Rukki @ Aug. 30 2011,03:47) I, but I was walking around 2nd street looking for Soi VC, from the map somewhere on this thread well it's not there.
          No , its not there. Its just an invention for those that knew the VC Hotel. The VC Hotel was a landmark building in the old days and everyone was assumed to know it. VC Hotel Seems to have  bad Feng Shiui for some reason and i dont anyone who has ever stayed...maybe its full of Arabs or Ghost ( like the Rajah BKK) ha ha

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOf40G1dtak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOf40...feature=colike

all the new and currant line up..something i tossed together.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
            He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
            General George Patton Jr

Comment

• .€¢:*¨¨*:€¢..€¢:*¨¨*:€¢."Famous".€¢:*¨¨*:€¢..€¢:*¨¨*:€¢.

.€¢*¨*€¢.€¢*¨*€¢.€œ2nd Anniversary Party€.€¢*¨*€¢.€¢*¨*€¢.

A little something for the lads at LBQ  

...  "2nd Year Anniversary Video"  ...  

http://www.youtube.com/v/amT9yW-SelE?version=3&hl=en_US">http://www.youtube.com/v/amT9yW-SelE?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="960" height="720" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">

*** Famous *** Are You Ready  ***  2nd Year Anniversary Party  ***  Are You Ready  *** Famous  ***

... "Famous Open from 3pm (15:00) Until Late Daily" ...  

€œCock n€™ Roll ®€

Karl  
               “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

• Holy Shit! Back from the dead...

You have been sorely missed, Khun Karl...

Comment

Hi farangbah,

Just a few pic's for now

... "The Famous Girlz" ...

*** Famous *** Are You Ready *** 2nd Year Anniversary Party *** Are You Ready *** Famous ***

€œCock n€™ Roll ®€

Karl
                  Attached Files
                   “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

...  "May"  ...  

...  "Keta Guitar Gitar"  ...  

...  "Cherry"  ...  

*** Famous *** Are You Ready  ***  2nd Year Anniversary Party  ***  Are You Ready  *** Famous  ***

€œCock n€™ Roll ®€

Karl  
                    Attached Files
                     “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

... "Famous" ...

... "Guess Cherry May" ...

... "Nut Guess & Soda" ...

*** Famous *** Are You Ready *** 2nd Year Anniversary Party *** Are You Ready *** Famous ***

€œCock n€™ Roll ®€

Karl
                      Attached Files
                       “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

• Great to see you back Karl  

The pics are great  
                        If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

• about time you got back in driving seat Karl
                          http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

• 10 months MIA, I was ready to call "Americas Most Wanted. " Glad to see the return.
                            TEXASMAC

Comment

• Karl, thanks very much for the updates! Excellent to see you back at work, and I wish success in the future for both Famous Bar and whatever new venture(s) you will be undertaking!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                              Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread
                              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

.€¢*¨*€¢.€¢*¨*€¢.€œCherry€™s Birthday€.€¢*¨*€¢.€¢*¨*€¢.

Many thanks for all the responses guys  

It€™s Cherry€™s Birthday Party Friday 10th August ...

Open invitation: Party starts from 8pm (20:00)  

...  "Cherry"  ...  

*** Famous *** Famous Bar  ***  Cherry€™s Birthday Party  ***  Famous Bar  *** Famous  ***

€œCock n€™ Roll ®€

Karl  
                                Attached Files
                                 “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

Working...
                                X