Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahh, Thats the Katoon I was sitting with (to the left, Tukta on the right). I was referring to the girl you were sitting with - who I played with while you went away. #42 I think.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• I always wanted to see the bridge over the river Kwai. So I made arrangements to go today. The travel agent arrived at 6:10am. We drove in a minivan for 3 hours west to the border region with Burma. Here we visited the Kanchanaburi Cemetery, World War Two Museum, walked across the railway bridge, took a train ride on the Death Railway, Had lunch at the River Kwai Village Hotel and took a long-tailed speed boat ride along the Kwai Noi River. Then a 3 hour ride back to Bangkok arriving at 7:00pm.

I grabbed a couple hours of sleep and then had supper. I decided to see if I could find some of the BMs. No luck at Guess so off to Cascades. Here I find Juri in the back row as usual. Katoon comes over and before I know it here cock is out and I am playing with a hard tool. The waitress comes over and tells me that Ait #112 also has a big cock. Ait comes up and here I am holding a large tool in each hand, while they are playing with me. Which one is larger, I don€™t know and really don€™t care. This is heaven!

I am trying to figure out how I am going to solve a problem I have now created. I really do not want to bar fine both girls but also do not want to choose one girl over the other, thereby hurting one of the girls feelings. I€™ll put myself in this problem anytime. Another customer solves my problem by requesting Katoon and bar fining her. This is the perfect solution from my perspective. I have already had Katoon last night and would prefer Ait. I bar fine Ait and its back to the hotel. Ait like Katoon is willing with a big load and a large hard tool.

After my time with Ait, I head back to Obsessions. The last time I was here the young flesh was better in Obsessions compared to Cascade. This time there is no comparison. Cascade is by far superior. After one beer it is off to Temptations and here is Juri. We close the place. I spend my time with the girl with the great ass. Farangbah and I were admiring it. Farangbah do you remember her name? Juri do you remember her name. Unfortunately she is cut.

Juri and I head for the little street vendor bar. We have a farewell drink of Thai whisky. This stuff goes really well after an evening of beer. Tonight is Juri€™s last night in Bangkok and tomorrow night is my last night.

Pictures of Ait.
      Attached Files

Comment

• (Snick @ Aug. 20 2010,14:21) Ahh, Thats the Katoon I was sitting with (to the left, Tukta on the right). I was referring to the girl you were sitting with - who I played with while you went away. #42 I think.
        Sorry Snick, I forget her name. I think Juri was doing a thorough inspection of all her body parts last night. Maybe he knows her name?

Comment

• (DrWillie @ Aug. 20 2010,14:16) Katoon #118 and she proceeds to market her parts. They are very impressive.
          You can say that again . . .  

(DrWillie @ Aug. 20 2010,14:32) I spend my time with the girl with the great ass. Farangbah and I were admiring it. Farangbah do you remember her name?
          Can't say that I do, mate.  In fact, can't say I remember much at all about our time in there, other than Dee the waitress . . .       (who looks suspiciously like Em from Corner Bar.  I'm sensing a pattern . . .   )

Comment

• (DrWillie @ Aug. 20 2010,09:17) Another picture of Katoon.

Sorry about the lighting not being too great on this picture.
            ....so finaly you find the way to the big girls........ ..enjoy your last night in Siam and have a lot of fun more........

btw...thought i saw this skirt somewhere before.......
            Attached Files
            xxx

Comment

• Well today is my last day here. Tomorrow morning early, I will be flying back. I may have to stay up all night as opposed to getting a couple hours sleep.

Thanks to all the wonderful BMs that I met. A special thanks to all the LBs I met. It is too bad that I could have not taken you all back to my room. Alas, so many ladyboys and so little bodily fluids!

I checked out a different hotel mentioned by Juri called Heaven. The hotel is modern and clean and just down the street from Nana entertainment centre. The room has a king size bed and is spacious. The bathroom is spacious. The shower stall has a glass wall that is visible from the bedroom. The facilities are really nice for a superior room. Thanks, Juri for the tip. I will book this room next time.

I hooked up with a girl I met last time. After our enjoyable ST, I went back to Cascades. Both Ait and Katoon were there and we enjoyed each other€™s company until closing time. They both came back to my hotel for a last night three way.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Pictures of Ait and Katoon.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Dr.Willie. Happy to hear you had a good time. Have a safe trip home and we welcome you back to Canada.

The hotel on Soi 4 is HEAVEN AT FOUR and I have stayed there a number of times since they opened earlier in the year. It is terrific value and you cannot beat the location and the service. I plan on staying there for 4 or 5 days in September.

Take care and I hope you can make it for our GOTC bash in Pattaya on February 04th. We need a solid Canadian contingent there to deal with all those Brits and Aussies!!!

Comment

• what about the Alaskan that will be their.lol

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                    General George Patton Jr

Comment

• Ait & Katoon are dolls... what a send off to remember!

Hope you can make the Feb 2011 do.

Comment

• (Steff @ Aug. 23 2010,04:42) Dr.Willie. Happy to hear you had a good time. Have a safe trip home and we welcome you back to Canada.

The hotel on Soi 4 is HEAVEN AT FOUR and I have stayed there a number of times since they opened earlier in the year. It is terrific value and you cannot beat the location and the service. I plan on staying there for 4 or 5 days in September.

Take care and I hope you can make it for our GOTC bash in Pattaya on February 04th. We need a solid Canadian contingent there to deal with all those Brits and Aussies!!!  
                        Thanks Stef.

I am now back home and miss the girls already. Is this an addiction?

Comment

• Is there a thread for the GOTC bash??

Comment

• (DrWillie @ Aug. 23 2010,04:29) Picture of Ait and Katoon.
                            You Dawg
                            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• Yes there is a thread for the GOTC bash. It is "2011 Pattaya Trip" in the "who is in town and around" section. Try to make it.

Comment

• here you go.

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....t=25503

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                                He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                                General George Patton Jr

Comment

Working...
                                X