• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the thread.

I will have to arrange to be there!

Comment

• Yes indeedy!!!

Comment

• Tay's face is perfect and quite a few stunners on this trip...you did well.
        brock landers

Comment

• brocklanders isn't dead then!
          SHEMALE.CENTER
          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• Wow, that is indeed a blast from the past! Brocklanders, good to see you again. I always smiled when I saw your avatar as "Boogie Nights" is one of my 5 favorite films of all time. (Others in the top 10 include Pulp Fiction, The Natural, The Sound of Music, Moulin Rouge, Magnolias, Deep Throat, The Godfather 1 & 2...)

Sorry, that has nothing to do with this great update from Dr. Willie. A couple of real cuties there Doc. I love the "white under the eyes" that the girls are doing now, I think Top from Guess was the first girl I saw doing it, now it seems to be popping up on all the models and hotties.

Hope to meet you at the Gathering in February.
            Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• (brocklanders @ Aug. 26 2010,05:35) Tay's face is perfect and quite a few stunners on this trip...you did well.
              Thanks Brocklanders.

Tay is very sweet girl. Think of the girl next door and thats her. She has no attitude and is ready for fun.

Comment

• ..ok we heard from Brock, now where's Monkeyman?  
                .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

• wow, nice pix here!
                  Well done Dr.!

How could I miss this thread earlier?

Comment

Working...
                  X