X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(farangbah @ Sep. 21 2010,10:57)
    (deepthroat @ Sep. 21 2010,08:40) I thought you'd been on here and journeying to LOS for years!
    Is that what they call one of them "backhanded compliments"?  Don't bite the hand that feeds you, DT.
    I have no idea what you mean Farangbah - I don't think it could be construed as anything other than a flat-out compliment and I'm relatively certain BB interpreted it as such.
    Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(kahuna @ Sep. 21 2010,10:25) I have a feeling that BB has been around a lot longer than the opening of Ezy Bar...
      Correct Kahuna, cheers. I have been coming to Los since February '02. I really only started going to Pattaya in October '07. Before that it was always Phuket, Hua Hin (still go) and living in Bkk for a while.
      I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

(PigDogg @ Sep. 21 2010,11:53) The night was October 27th, the party hosted by Thpon, not to be confused with the open bar party hosted by Thpon in late December '08.

Everyone had a great time except for one unlucky fella pictured below, photo by Snick:
        Thanks for filling us in there PD, I may need your powers or recall again in this thread.
        I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

(deepthroat @ Sep. 21 2010,13:56)
          (farangbah @ Sep. 21 2010,10:57)
          (deepthroat @ Sep. 21 2010,08:40) I thought you'd been on here and journeying to LOS for years!
          Is that what they call one of them "backhanded compliments"?  Don't bite the hand that feeds you, DT.
          I have no idea what you mean Farangbah - I don't think it could be construed as anything other than a flat-out compliment and I'm relatively certain BB interpreted it as such.
          I interpreted it in the good intention you conveyed it DT.

Comment

I doubt, when the ancients of Ireland and Scotland first began to celebrate what we know as Halloween, that they could envisage far into the future an adventurous deviant from there homelands, strolling the byways of south east Asia and making revelry in taverns with young men, dressed as ladies, dressed as ghouls celebrating this fine, ancient Celtic custom, funny old world indeed.

Take it away Pook Swan.
            Attached Files

Comment

Wonder do these photos do it for any of you guys.
              Attached Files

Comment

Excellent idea for a thread BumbleBee brings back some great memories.

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

(BigTel @ Sep. 21 2010,16:21) Excellent idea for a thread BumbleBee     brings back some great memories.

Cheers BT. Some more from Halloween in Pooks.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Remember this one BB ? Of course you do....Jan/Feb '09 La Bamba Bikini and Pizza Party.

As I remember a humdinger of a night.

Cheers DK
                      Attached Files
                      happy when in thailand

Comment

Attached Files
                        happy when in thailand

Comment

Attached Files
                          happy when in thailand

Comment

Attached Files
                            happy when in thailand

Comment

(donnykey @ Sep. 21 2010,20:11) Remember this one BB ? Of course you do....Jan/Feb '09 La Bamba Bikini  and Pizza Party.

As I remember a humdinger of a night.

Cheers DK
                              Bikini topped pizzas, what more could a man ask for. Cheers DK.

Comment

I believe I was at the October Ezy party and I think Donnnnnny was there of old ? been so many there a bit of a blur now.
                                Nice to see the old shots again brings back some fond memories

Comment

Working...
                                X