Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic pics BB and DK - really there's nothing that can compare to LOS when it comes to LBs!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(rxpharm @ Sep. 27 2010,04:46) Fantastic pics BB and DK - really there's nothing that can compare to LOS when it comes to LBs!  
      Cheers Rx, they bring back such fond(led) memories.
      I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

Plenty of bottoms on show and offer that night.
        Attached Files
        I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

Thanks girls.
          Attached Files

Comment

Oh getting in some last minute practice for the pose down.

http://www.youtube.com/v/Cc2NxSBbCPw?fs=1&hl=en_US">http://www.youtube.com/v/Cc2NxSBbCPw?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Comment

Paeng post 54 those pubes are the icing on the cake!

Comment

October is almost here, maybe is already if you are in NZ or OZ. This month brings back great memories for me of the Big Bash 2 last year and more importantly the Volleyball Competition. Many a wonderful afternoon I spent in the company of Lefty mostly, checking the progress of the girls counting down to the main even.

Well just to bring you all into the loop, here is a video of that wonderful day.

http://www.youtube.com/v/hJhqrJzuVQk?fs=1&hl=en_US">http://www.youtube.com/v/hJhqrJzuVQk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Comment

Nice stuff BB. Thanks. I enjoyed it.

Comment

(Steff @ Sep. 30 2010,22:55) Nice stuff BB. Thanks. I enjoyed it.  
                    Cheers Steff. I enjoyed putting it together, brings back great memories.

Comment

Great photos set to a great tune! Nice BB!

Comment

(Rocket J. Squirrel @ Oct. 01 2010,09:20) Great photos set to a great tune!  Nice BB!
                        Cheers RJS.

Comment

Ezy Bar, 14?/02/'09

I did not have the date set on my camera for this party, but I think it was perhaps 14 Feb. This may have been another party that Petesie and Jacko handed out some prizes.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Something for the Jen fans.
                            Attached Files

Comment

(Bumblebee @ Sep. 22 2010,03:34) Marla with guests Tata and Bee.
                              Fond memories
                              Now a SUPER sister!

Comment

Hi from Mark & Olay! Hope you are OK Marla!
                                SHEMALE.CENTER
                                World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Working...
                                X