Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(thegame925 @ Feb. 16 2011,00:02) - in current terminology I am sure they would think it was "Utterly Gross!".
    That would be "totally gross", but close enough ; )

There's a couple friends I'd like to tell, but I'm not there yet and not sure I'll ever be. I like GGs too, and I feel like that complicates things.
    This has been a great trip filled with enlightening adventures, complete relaxation, and absolute fuck festivities! Enjoy.

On a quest for the finest...

Comment

(bigtimetshunter @ Feb. 18 2011,10:57)
      (thegame925 @ Feb. 16 2011,00:02) - in current terminology I am sure they would think it was "Utterly Gross!".
      That would be "totally gross", but close enough ; )

There's a couple friends I'd like to tell, but I'm not there yet and not sure I'll ever be. I like GGs too, and I feel like that complicates things.
      People on this forum do not normally try and correct THEGAME925!
      i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

The only people who probaly DON'T know about my liking for ladyboys is my Father and my Employers at MUFC.

But, I haven't told my Mum, Sisters and anyone else yet (outside our community) about my liking for certain Femboy's though  
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Well i must say that until 2001 everybody who knew me,friends, girlfriends,
          lots of actors,actresses (many of them bi,) knew me as a beautifull gg lover
          (mind you i still love them,but if i had to choose between a beautifull,sexy.nice tits,hard & big cock, and a beautifull gg (without the cock) for sure i will take the lb.)
          Many of them still believe that,only very close friends (plus my secretary)
          know my secret.
          Unfortunetly its not easy for my kind of work to let everybody know my taste for lbs.
          Maybe that is the reason i always go out only with beautifull feminen lbs.
          So if i call that taste "my secret" i try to keep that secret as "my secret".
          But when i am in Los then there, its not a secret anymore.

Comment

Anyone else surprised by the proportion of people who have told no-one?

40% is pretty high. Higher than I thought it would be.
            Attached Files
            SHEMALE.CENTER
            World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

No, it doesn't surprise me at all. I would have thought it would have been higher. Given that the average age on this forum seems to be around 40, most I would think came to appreciate ladyboys later in life, when they already had a family etc of their own. As such its reasonable to expect they would see ladyboys as a discrete playmate rahter than a full time arrrangement.
              f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

(marshal @ Feb. 18 2011,21:15) People on this forum do not normally try and correct THEGAME925!

This has been a great trip filled with enlightening adventures, complete relaxation, and absolute fuck festivities! Enjoy.

On a quest for the finest...

Comment

Why not?

bigtimetshunter is "Totally correct, Dude" and obviously he is more in tune to the current Zeitgeist  as in "the spirit of the age," whilst I am merely aging fast.

Comment

I say thegame925 is WRONG. Who's with me?
                    Attached Files
                    SHEMALE.CENTER
                    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

An actual count - I've told 5 friends. Another knows but has never really said anything to me about it. It's funny because he is such a macho tough guy but one night he was over at my place, shitfaced, and he said to me "dude, they are not really girls" and then he started cracking up.

As far as family, probably not a big deal. I was born and raised in San Francisco and have a gay uncle who came out when he was about 22 and no one cared. And it's really none of their business what I do in the bedroom as it's between me and my lover and at this point in my life, I don't have to answer to anyone.

Comment

(f0xxee @ Feb. 19 2011,07:55) No, it doesn't surprise me at all. I would have thought it would have been higher. Given that the average age on this forum seems to be around 40, most I would think came to appreciate ladyboys later in life, when they already had  a family etc of their own. As such its reasonable to expect they would see ladyboys as a discrete playmate rahter than a full time arrrangement.
                        That's where I am right now - 40ish, married and with 2 kids. I have always been into gg's, particularly the more exotic ones (either darker mediterranean girls when I was younger, or latin/asian now). The ladyboy attraction for me started about 10 years ago as a fantasy and now is a reality that I live in Asia. I make do with a couple of encounters a month but it has to be totally discreet. I couldn't possibly consider coming out...the rammifications for my kids is way too great to consider and I'm not at the stage yet where I would consider lbs over ggs. Maybe in another 5-10yrs when the kids are older.....

Comment

I have four younger sisters and a brother.   This is a pic when I told them of my LB fascination!!   Needless to say they have ordered an exorcist for me!     I will never tell another person who knows me....why give them any ammunition?    They might accept it at face value now but down the road a couple of years that decision will haunt you I am assuming.
                          Attached Files
                          Fuckstick... AKA?

Comment

Working...
                          X