X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More   ...

Just finished watching a Rick Stein 'Eastern Food Odyssey' clip - of a Malaysian celeb chef prep a Nonya prawn salad. Not quite 'Foodland' Bumpa, but looked fantastic. My culinary wanderings might veer out of Thailand soon.

Guess you still want Burger King though, BS?
    TT

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Feb. 04 2011,17:44) Too much pollution and too many smokers.
      I remember reading stats a long time ago, 20+ years, that the Malaysian & Indonesian men had the highest rate of smokers anywhere in the world.... it was 95%+ for the men in both countries, so even if they halved the rate by now (doubtful) it would still be about half the male populace puffing away.

Malaysia has piqued my interest lately as well: nice looking ladyboys, English widespread & better infrastructure (& food!) than PI, good retirement benefits....but I have never been there yet, it's on the short list.

The whole moslem thing gives me pause tho......

Comment

(El_hefe @ Feb. 06 2011,17:35) The whole moslem thing gives me pause tho......
        We never even noticed it. In fact if we didn't know better I would have guessed that the entire country was mostly headed to more Indian based faiths!

I, too, was expecting a high presence of Muslim influence but it seemed to be totally missing - at least in the places where I went to!

A totally relaxing and fun time... 24 hours a day.
        SHEMALE.CENTER
        World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Feb. 06 2011,18:29)
          (El_hefe @ Feb. 06 2011,17:35) The whole moslem thing gives me pause tho......
          I, too, was expecting a high presence of Muslim influence but it seemed to be totally missing - at least in the places where I went to!
          If you get a Condo, the Muslim pool scene is something to behold..or so I've heard
          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Thanks for sharing your trip Bumpa. I have been thinking about a visit to Malaysia myself at some point soon.
            Looks like the tailors are a little less annoying there
            Nice shots of Olay. She looks very cute with her red dot and her sari.
            Would love to see more pictures from the trip.
            RJS

Comment

Looks like I saw KL from a total different point of view
              Attached Files

Comment

Way to go exploring Bumpa!! Any time you get out and about should be a great experience and thanks for sharing it with us.

Ernesto..only you could find Wonder Woman in KL. Looks like she could type on the keyboard of your computer with that tool she has in the last pic. Very clean gal with only one small tat on her right shoulder!!
                Fuckstick... AKA?

Comment

Working...
                X