Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shit guys, am i so bad? I must have done something wrong because nobody but nobody gave me a little but so little Red vote...come on guys
    be a bit nice.

Comment

Happy to vote for you, Panicos!
      Attached Files
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

I don't understand how the ratings work - the numbers are changing with no apparent reason. Not apparent to me at least.

Obviously it has to do with later votes being cast but it is causing some distortion in the outcomes.

I wasn't going to raise this, I wanted to appear disinterested in any sort of popularity contest however curiousity has the better of me.

Please let us know the formula so we may ascertain its fairness, if we are to be held up for scrutiny then it should at least appear to be a fair system.
        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

remember the LA Hells Angels, they had a 1% badge on there shirt. The nastier the better. The dregs of society and proud of it.. LOL..

Comment

(pacman @ Jan. 06 2011,06:35) Please let us know the formula
            {n times Old Rating + New Vote}/n+1 = New rating

with n being the number of votes before the new additional vote.

So you had 4.42 and then I gave u a 5 because I love you too mutt and u ended up with a 4.46.

You can then plug the 4.42 and 4.46 back into the formula and solve for n to determine the total number of votes.

Comment

Its the same rating that they use in the BCS.
              TEXASMAC

Comment

Given kahuna a 5 but I've not voted for anyone else    
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I will rectify that and given PANICOS a 5 vote too after just seeing his avator    

Comment

I gave you a 5 Dave as after meeting yet an other great guy off the forum, was nice to share some views with some cold beers.
                    hope to repeat soon.

SW„¢
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

(spare wheel @ Jan. 07 2011,07:34) I gave you a 5 Dave as after meeting yet an other great guy off the forum
                      Attached Files

Comment

thank you guys for the votes...my thanks also to you BS and i promise that i will never but never write something bad about you,also my thanks to daveduke for his support.
                        I was so right when i said that we are all like a big family...

Comment

I'm not sure what the member rating is meant to achieve. Is this a popularity contest?

I would like to see it scrapped. To be honest, I think its bullshit.

BM's who post a lot, more often rubbish one liners that don't contain anything worthwhile, are hailed as popular? Give me a break. I've seen many BM's come and go over the years and the ones who stick around aren't the ones who talk crap every day.

Scrap this juvenile member rating system and let€™s get back to what really matters.
                          dreaming about LOS again

Comment

It seems like people just vote for their friends. I tend to agree with you Tomscam. Thumbs down

Also sorry i missed you in BKK, i left for Pattaya the day you PMd me

Comment

i think its bs too who throught up this ratings crap? why do you rate us? we are here to rate the girls etc and not each other.
                              reflections

Comment

(reflections @ Jan. 07 2011,23:44) i think its bs too who throught up this ratings crap? why do you rate us? we are here to rate the girls etc and not each other.
                                We are here to rate the girl's?
                                Now there's an adult statement
                                If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Working...
                                X