Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehehehehe, this is weidly fun

Results for Week 3
    The owner at Seventh Heaven said that they do not hire mid-month, and asked you to come back during the first week of the next month.

The owner at LOS Angels said that they do not hire mid-month, and asked you to come back during the first week of the next month.

The owner at Virginity said that they do not hire mid-month, and asked you to come back during the first week of the next month.

You have moved, paying 500 Baht to rent a tuk-tuk, and are now living in a studio with fan. Your rent will be 1500 Baht per month.

The owner at Naughty girls said that they do not hire mid-month, and asked you to come back during the first week of the next month.

Sunday

It's your time of the month, but you can't afford to take time off. Just hustling drinks though.

Monday

A young tourist called David took you home.
    He paid you 1000 Baht for ST.

A hansum tourist called Milan took you home.
    He paid you 1500 Baht for LT.

Tuesday

You went over to this guy, but he brushed you off. Perhaps jumping into his lap telling him to take you home was a bit too forward?

You went over to say 'Hi, what your name.' to a customer, but he kept looking at some girl behind you. You left without even getting a drink.

A frequent visitor called MisterBlonde took you home.
    He paid you 750 Baht for ST.

A expat called soppy took you home.
    He paid you 750 Baht for ST.

Wednesday

A hansum old tourist called Shun took you home.

Thursday

Some ugly, old frequent visitor called soiarrai took you home.
    He paid you 500 Baht for ST.

A frequent visitor called MisterBlonde took you home.

Friday

Some ugly, old tourist called Anthony took you home.
    He paid you 2500 Baht for LT. This guy fucked like a rabbit all night long, wearing you out.

Saturday

A hansum old tourist called Milan took you home.
    He paid you 2000 Baht for ST.

A hansum too mutt tourist called Markus took you home.
    He paid you 2500 Baht for ST.

You kept winking at this cute guy and started to walk over to say hi but when he saw that, he got up went to the hong nam. Maybe you shouldn't be so forward.

You saw this cute guy while you were playing pool so when your game finished you went to say hi. He just ignored you and kept watching TV.

A young tourist called Sota took you home.
    He paid you 1500 Baht for ST.

End of week

You spent 1500 Baht on miscellaneous stuff last week.

Comment

Results for Week 3
      You have successfully setup an email account, which cost you 500 Baht. The girl at the Internet shop was really nice by the way, and showed you exactly what she did. As a result your technology skill has increased to 6.

You have borrowed 600 Baht from the 'ice bank' at 10% interest a week.

You have gotten yourself a mobile, allowing customers to reach you more easily.

You had a dream last night and after consulting your dream book bought a ticket with the number 26 for 90 Baht. You still can't understand that you didn't win!

You spend 20 Baht at the local wat, gaining you 7 points of merit.

Sunday

Some ugly tourist called Felix took you home.
      He paid you 2500 Baht for LT. This guy fucked like a rabbit all night long, wearing you out.

Monday

You saw this cute guy while you were playing pool so when your game finished you went to say hi. He just ignored you and kept watching TV.

A hansum expat called yfs took you home.

You went over to say 'Hi, what your name.' to a customer, but he kept looking at some girl behind you. You left without even getting a drink.

Some young tourist, mai lor, called Sota took you home.

A hansum old tourist called Aaron took you home.
      He paid you 3250 Baht for LT.

Tuesday

Some young tourist, mai lor, called Sota took you home.
      He paid you 3250 Baht for LT.

Wednesday

A hansum frequent visitor called Fatboy took you home.

You weren't sleepy yet, so figured you try your luck at 'The Last Dance'. No luck though.

Thursday

A expat called theshaw66 took you home.

An old expat called ptyrider took you home.

You weren't sleepy yet, so figured you try your luck at 'The Last Dance'. No luck though.

Friday

A young tourist called Adam took you home.

Shit. Why did this guy have to spoil the deal by asking for LT. You don't do LT.

Saturday

A expat called theshaw66 took you home.

Some ugly tourist called Caleb took you home.

Some ugly, old tourist called Jack took you home.

End of week

You paid 60 Baht interest to the 'ice bank'.

You paid 376 Baht for your Internet use this week.

You spent 1300 Baht on miscellaneous stuff last week.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Aug. 13 2010,12:38)

Results for Week 3

This turn's winning lottery number : 53987

By spending 10000 Baht you were able to increase your makeup skill to 32 points.

By spending 20000 Baht you were able to increase your dressing skill to 11 points.

Taking a closer look at Chu reveals the following information. Age : 20 Charisma : 13 Constitution : 12 Intelligence : 9 Agility : 12 Boldness : 14 Beauty : 15 Body : 15 She is dancing in bikini. She is staying in a one bedroom. She does not have a mobile phone yet. She has an email address.

Taking a closer look at Swallow reveals the following information. Age : 20 Charisma : 12 Constitution : 12 Intelligence : 9 Agility : 12 Boldness : 14 Beauty : 16 Body : 15 She is dancing in bikini. She is staying in a one bedroom. She does not have a mobile phone yet. She has an email address.

You wouldn't mind opening a bank account, but you haven't got a clue as to how to do that.

Sunday

Monday

Tuesday

A hansum frequent visitor called Fatboy took you home.
        He paid you 2500 Baht for LT.

Wednesday

An old tourist called Felix took you home.
        He paid you 2750 Baht for LT.

Thursday

Some ugly tourist called Isak took you home.
        He paid you 2500 Baht for LT.

Friday

Some young frequent visitor, mai lor, called scott808 took you home.
        He paid you 1750 Baht for ST.

Some ugly tourist called Sergio took you home.
        He paid you 1750 Baht for ST.

A hansum too mutt frequent visitor called TokBet took you home.
        He paid you 2250 Baht for LT.

Saturday

An old tourist called Emil took you home.
        He paid you 2750 Baht for LT.

End of week

Working the punters in the bar you were able to get 20 Baht in tips.

You paid 252 Baht for your Internet use this week.

You spent 1500 Baht on miscellaneous stuff last week.
        Dropped 3 places
        "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Warning - gamer nerd alert!

It would be nice to get some mechanics on the game.. Ei, how money spent on study effects % chance of raise and what raise range etc...

Otherwise it's kind of a blind punt how much to spend on stuff etc.. You're breakdown did give an idea but not from where you started etc..

Also, some idea as to how skills/levels actually effect the game etc

Comment

Well I was thinking the exact same thing.

But when you think about it, it is not all mapped out clean and easy for a new bargir in real life. She has to guess if she is better off working in a beer bar or gogo or guess if she should invest in a wardrobe or makeup.

So she kind of learns as she goes along.

I assume week 5 is the beginning of the 2nd month?

Comment

(PigDogg @ Aug. 13 2010,15:46)    Well I was thinking the exact same thing.

But when you think about it, it is not all mapped out clean and easy for a new bargir in real life.  She has to guess if she is better off working in a beer bar or gogo or guess if she should invest in a wardrobe or makeup.

So she kind of learns as she goes along.

I assume week 5 is the beginning of the 2nd month?
              PD hit the nail on the head.

Like those early text only games ("You've woken up in a desert"), there is no help info. It's learn as you go! Part of the "fun", just as for a real bargirl.

Week 5 is the start of the 2nd month. From experience, I know you need certain skill levels (body dance) to get accepted at a go-go.

Comment

t seems that I only have the option of submitting Normal Orders and Money Orders but not Special Orders under the Input Orders tab.

Is thsi the same for the rest of you?

Comment

I can see you lot all end up working in the same bar, huddled in the corner, saying bad things about the other girls.

RR.
                  Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                  Kahuna

Comment

Or nam kang fuelled fuck machines within weeks

Where the hell is that level of realism??

Comment

(Road Runner @ Aug. 13 2010,01:46) I can see you lot all end up working in the same bar, huddled in the corner, saying bad things about the other girls.      

RR.
                      Or the customers............................that beep beep guy wanted to fuck my ass, he probably likes femboys:

Comment

I think it needs powerups

Shoes of Strutting +20% chance of pickup when streetwalking
                        Bra of Seduction +2 charisma
                        Pierced Nipple of Power +30% chance of repeat customer
                        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Road Runner @ Aug. 13 2010,16:46) I can see you lot all end up working in the same bar, huddled in the corner, saying bad things about the other girls.      

RR.
                          Don't pay any attention to him...He just wants to be our pimp...
                          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(PigDogg @ Aug. 13 2010,16:30) t seems that I only have the option of submitting Normal Orders and Money Orders but not Special Orders under the Input Orders tab.

Is thsi the same for the rest of you?
                            Same for all. You need to reach certain (unknown to me) milestones to gain access.

I already have Plastic Surgery and Fitness Club options.

PS: Fai won 5K baht in the lottery this week!

Comment

You can still get in, about 9 hours until Week 4.

Comment

I'm off the street and working in a freelancer bar. Have a nice place too, so nice my Thai boyfriend moved in. He works in a bat but only tops or let faggots suck his dick.

Comment

Working...
                                X