Hustling : 36
    Acting : 0
    Gambling : 0
    Stealing : 0
    Massaging : 0
    Muay Thai : 0

Comment

• Just noticed it, yes, it hit 51.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Think was wrong about the gold gents.

Comment

• I think it worked for me...I bought one unit for 20k and then sold half of it for 20k...

You have sold a .5 Baht gold anklet for 20850 Baht. You have only 0.5 Baht of gold left.
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• Even though it says that it may not have been credited to my account.

One of my girls is going to Spore this week as her Verbal communication is now 51.

Since u can only go once a month it's good to coordinate trips with your menstrual cycle.

Think the game is being extended to 30 turns instead of 25, can anyone confirm?

Comment

• i sold a 1/4 form 20k yesterday, so worked for me!
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Yes PD confirmes scoring will end at the 30th week  -  the guy running the game is away and not back until then.

Don't  go to Sing!   -  it appears that your chance of breaking even is small and making a profit probably nearly zero.

Kahuna  -  confirm what PD says about the gold.

When you sell 0.25 units of gold it says that 20000 Baht (1 unit value) is added to your account.
                It actually adds 5000 Baht (0.25 unit) cash.
                I think the program writer is aware it's badly worded but has not had time to correct the text.

Edit:- just noticed two weeks ago Benmeover (#22) went from +0.5 to -0.5 gold I assume it's a glitch.

RR.
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

• Man, has this happened to anyone else???

Bought the gold, sold the gold for the 300% profit. Was subsequently robbed of similar amount of gold already owned... Never been robbed before!

End result, I'm almost even...

Wonder if the guy who runs the game has discovered the glitch and is 'correcting' for it?

Comment

• Do u know who robbed u? A player in the game or a phantom girl?

Comment

• PC  e-mail the game admin with what happened.

I did the same when my girl finally got a night take-away and the 1000 St fee was not credited to her money.

The following three threads are worth a read as they give some clues as to the strategy and what may get changed in a subsequent game:-

Week 21    Week 22    Next game

RR.
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

• Worked for me just fine PD except going to Singapore

You have sold a 0.25 Baht gold necklace for 20850 Baht.

Damn, after spending a total of 20000 Baht on your trip to Singapore, you only just broke even. You pretty much fucked 4 guys for free.
                        No applause please!

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• I just dont get how this works. I jumped over 10 places, and wtf have i got a live-in boyfriend?

Comment

• for me staying on the street has kept away bf's. For one turn you can try 5 tantrums. Did you ever try that?

Comment

• Your boyfriend took 14908 Baht for his 'expenses'.

is it worth killing him for 10k?

Comment

• Don't know as I have not had to solve the BF problem.

I would try the multiple tantrums first (say 3) and the 'retirement' option second.

RR

Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                                X