X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have done 5 tantrums
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• A double or tripleshould dothetrick.

Then aget a dog whcih keeps motocycle guys and prey boys from karoke bars from moving in.

Comment

• Spore worked well for LBFM.

I think if a girl travels she is randomly assigned a good or bad outcome. Mine did well making a 55K profit, think that means she earned 75K and spend 20K to go, not sure. But she shot up in Face making 2 new milestones which I think are important.

Note one milestone is earning a profit of 20K when traveling so maybe not easy to do.

First Barfine
        Barfined 50 times
        Barfined 100 times
        First skill with 50 or more points
        First skill with 75 or more points
        Gained 1 Baht of gold
        Reached 50,000 Baht in wealth
        Reached 250,000 Baht in wealth
        First regular
        Made your first trip abroad
        Made 20,000 Baht or more profit in one trip

Comment

• You finally had enough of this no good bum of a boyfriend and told him to leave. Unfortunately he did not take it well and he kicked the shit out of you, causing you to lose 2 days at work.

Comment

• Get a dog, that will keep him away.

Or live on the street though that will increase your fatigue factor.

Comment

• [/QUOTE]You have successfully setup an email account, which cost you 500 Baht. The girl at the Internet shop was really nice by the way, and showed you exactly what she did. As a result your technology skill has increased to 19.

You have bought a 1 Baht gold bracelet for 21150 Baht. You now own 4.25 Baht of gold.

You have sold a .25 Baht gold necklace for 20850 Baht. You have only 4 Baht of gold left.

You have sold a .25 Baht gold ring for 20850 Baht. You have only 3.75 Baht of gold left.

You have sold a .25 Baht gold anklet for 20850 Baht. You have only 3.5 Baht of gold left.

Sunday

When you woke up this afternoon, you noticed that your 2 Baht gold ring was missing. You got robbed!

A hansum too mutt tourist called Elias took you home.
              He paid you 3000 Baht for LT.

You and Elias hit it off quite well and he asked you to stay another 2 days. You agreed, getting a nice rest and making an additional 6000 Baht.

Monday

When you woke up this afternoon, you noticed that your 1 Baht gold bracelet was missing. You got robbed!

Tuesday[QUOTE]

What do people think - is this what a 'random' theft usually looks like?

Being as though it is actually 'cheating' to use a glitch and not inform the admin about it, I cant exactly complain

Comment

• PC, just curious,

do u have a dog?
                thai boyfriend?
                what type of housing?

Comment

• (katoeylover @ Sep. 02 2010,04:15)
                  You finally had enough of this no good bum of a boyfriend and told him to leave. Unfortunately he did not take it well and he kicked the shit out of you, causing you to lose 2 days at work.
                  LOL. Didn't you order 5 tantrums? They all had a similar result?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• You don't actually get credited with that money when you sell small amounts of gold.

Last turn, I had about 187,000 baht. Today I have about 204,000 after selling 5 X 0.25 baht lots of gold at 20,850 EACH. I also had 20,250 in barfines and spent a total of 3,300 on the usual weekly crap.
                    Looks like I sold my gold and got ZERO baht for it and actually lost 1.25 baht worth of gold = 26,000+ baht.

Just another sly move on us by the sharp Dog Pig!!
                    "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

• I think it only works when you have less than 2.0 gold on you or something then.

Case in point.. I had 25k baht, I bought 1.0 of gold, sold .75 over 3 instructions, and could afford getting a boob job.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (Socrates999 @ Sep. 02 2010,03:12) Just another sly move on us by the sharp Dog Pig!!
                        I think we actually get credited correctly although it doesn't say so in the results. We lose a little on the bid ask spread though that is itigated by gold seemingly almost always going up.

But hoding old means it can be stolen but if one doesnt have a thai boyfriend and if if you cant place sabatoge orders that risk is minimized.

Tryng to find out thisturn what other gold milestones are beyond 1 unit.

Comment

• I would not let you lot do my accounts!      

Like I said above  -  although it says you sold 0.25 Baht (units) of gold for 20850 (1 unit value) you only get 5212.5 Baht cash credited to you (0.25 units value).

In other words buying 1 unit of gold in a turn and selling it the same turn in 0.25 units nets you a loss of 300 Baht  -  the difference between the buying and selling price.

Well done PD in Singapore  -  all the comments on the other forum seemed to indicate that you would be very luck to even make a small profit.

Anyone else notice that Kahuna's girl is creeping quietly up the rankings  -  is he running her or is she getting on without him?      

RR.
                          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                          Kahuna

Comment

• Was the bug fixed recently or something? Because my girl did get a boob job with the gold trick. There was no way I could have afforded it with the money she had on her and she only ended up working 2 days of the week anyways.

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Sep. 02 2010,05:45)

Was the bug fixed recently or something? Because my girl did get a boob job with the gold trick. There was no way I could have afforded it with the money she had on her and she only ended up working 2 days of the week anyways.
                              Not sure Jake, with four girls I am having problems keeeping track of everything.

Milestones are important for movimg up in the rankings. I know ther ea re 1 Baht, 5 Baht and 10 baht milestones for gold. And there is not one for 15Baht.

But u have to reach them one at a time, it appears one of mygirls got the 10K while shooting thru the 5K and did not get creit for the 5K.

Anyone report other milestones?

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Sep. 02 2010,12:00)
                                (katoeylover @ Sep. 02 2010,04:15)
                                You finally had enough of this no good bum of a boyfriend and told him to leave. Unfortunately he did not take it well and he kicked the shit out of you, causing you to lose 2 days at work.
                                LOL. Didn't you order 5 tantrums? They all had a similar result?
                                The 2nd one worked, after that it said i threw a tantrum but noone was around to notice it!!

Comment

Working...
                                X