Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (PigDogg @ Aug. 29 2010,11:00) Although they may not inform u of face points u may be getting them.

Btw, can anyone confirm if dogs are allowed in the 1500 baht and 3500 baht rooms?

If all u care about is Face it might be a good idea to borrow the max amount of money in the final week and send stuff home.  Has anyone borrowed more than 25K?
    I'm sure you do get face points for the iPhone but it does not specifically say so.
    I did get gold bought for me the same week so maybe all the gain was that plus the barfine bonus.

Don't know about dogs in the lsmall apartments  -  mine is a 5500 Baht studio.

I'm sure I saw somewhere that the borrowing limit is 20,000 but can't quickly find it.
    A couple of the old hands on Thai360 wrote about maxing out on loans at the end and buying lots of gold.

My money management was 18 last week and hustling skills 16 though bargaining is still only 3.
    Tried to open a bank account again and got told I don't know how to.
    But this week my bargaining went up to 18 and on spending I got the following comment;-
    You spent 1250 Baht on miscellaneous stuff last week. It's a good thing you know how to handle money and/or bargain, otherwise it would have even been more.

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Aug. 29 2010,17:00) Btw, can anyone confirm if dogs are allowed in the 1500 baht and 3500 baht rooms?
      I stay in a 3500 baht apt and a dog is not offered as a special order...

So I would say no...you can't own a dog in a 3500 baht unit...

Might pay to move up to the more expensive apt...I've lost 20k baht to cheap shit boyfriends already...cocksuckers...That 20K would have bought a dog and paid a lot of rent...

I'm moving up the rankings little by little though...But I've spent every baht I have to do it...

Looking at the cash reserves of some of the players, I suspect some are sandbagging until the final weeks to cash out big items and move up...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• Heads up, Week 25 is the last week.

I just learned a BIG flaw in the programing that I plan to exploit in the next game.  I\m sure that is how the front runners are so far ahead.  

So if u agree not to alert the admin, send me a PM and I will clue u in.  

I can't belive how wrapped up I am in this game to make a post like this when there are no prizes involved. I gotta get a life!

Comment

• pm ME, pd!
          "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

• pm me too please
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• PM me too please.

I've been staying on the street so far and no boyfriend so far, so maybe that helps too?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Has anyone gotten their girl a boob job?

Did it raise face a lot?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• It raised something...
                  seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Aug. 30 2010,13:11) Has anyone gotten their girl a boob job? Did it raise face a lot?
                    Mine got a nose job and went from a 14 to a 17.

Boob job is for scheduled for Wk 21 - yes I know it's late but I'm just experimenting now.

RR.
                    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                    Kahuna

Comment

• @PD: mucho grazias
                      "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

• Gracias mi amigo...
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• Hey PD, I pm'd you as well... You gonna share

Comment

• Share the wealth pig....

Just wait a little longer because i am just getting my grips with the game ...

Dont know if it was allowed but my backstory is that i am a russian hooker,who loves to fuck sexy thaigirls and shemales,does everything with man for money and is the biggest bitch alive

Hope i will survive the mean street of Thailand....

Then again,did i mention i was Russian,going to be a walk in the park (is Russian,we dont life Ilaya,we just die a lot more gracefully then most...)

Comment

• I think they are extending the game to 30 turns instead of 25.

Comment

• I don't know what I did but I suddenly have go abroad on my menu.

Comment

Working...
                                X