Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The game is being suspended for a couple days.

The reason I am pausing the game is because this bug is rather large and fucking up everything. On top of that I do not have the time to look into it.

Comment

• Well that explains the crazy gameplay

Comment

• I was thinking of suggesting they re-name it Be A Ladyboy.

Sunday You are too tired to work, and have decided to skip a night.

Monday You are too tired to work, and have decided to skip a night.

Tuesday You are too tired to work, and have decided to skip a night.

Wednesday You are too tired to work, and have decided to skip a night.

Thursday

Friday

Saturday
        RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

• Game on.

Actually, I missed a day without orders, luckily no   or Thai girlfriend when I was away.

Comment

• Tip of the day////\\

old trick, if you give a order to go to Boy Bar, follow it with a order to visit a clinic.
            Note this does not work if u get an STD from a customer.

Comment

• Last time I'm ever playing with 2 girls, its boring. 1 girl is much more fun.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Two of my girls are 6th and 7th, yippee!

Comment

• So it's you that has all the crazy looonnnggggg names!

RR.
                  Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

• That's moi.

Tip of the day:

You can do threesomes in Bangkok while you're away in Singapore.

Or maybe my girls bought a combination transporter/holosuite/orgasmatron.

Comment

• My girls have done doubles together about 10-15 times and never had any gain in 'bi sex'. Any ideas how you get a raise in that skill if not by doing?

Comment

• What skill and how much of it allows you to open a bank account? Last time I had no trouble opening an account and this time, I can't seem to do that.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Oct. 07 2010,19:59) What skill and how much of it allows you to open a bank account?
                          Money management has to be 25+  don't think you need anything else.

Oh yes.... you need 600 Baht cash.    

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

• I'm an idiot, I thought it was written communication.

Kopkhun krap!

By the way can you get 25 points in 1 go or need to do studying of 1000 each time? what have you discovered?

Comment

• De nada.

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Oct. 07 2010,20:06) By the way can you get 25 points in 1 go or need to do studying of 1000 each time? what have you discovered?
                                There is some variable calculation as to how many points you get.

From zero 1000 baht gets roughly 5-15 points  2000  =  roughly 8-20  and so on.

The more points you have the lower the return.  I went from 21 to 31 points with 3000 Baht with one girl and from 31 to 36 with another.

You might manage 0 to 25 but I would expect it to cost 5000 - 10,000 depending.

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                                X