Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My last trip on both girls was a disaster, 1 got turned back, and one made 15k

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• For some reason the evil sister keeps getting turned back by Sing immigration.

Wonder if they know what happened to her boyfriend..

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

• My 1 girl actually had 11 regulars and 1 guy found out she had other boyfriends and told his friend who also was a regular so lost 2 regulars.

Btw no milestone for juggling 11 regulars at once.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• From comments on the other forum they tend to disappear in batches.

One of mine lost 2 one week and 1 the next. Unfortunately one of them was one of her regular sponsors.

My policy is to keep a check on who sends cash and who does not and to remove the non-payers after some weeks.

One point I missed before - if your girl does not have a bank account she will not get sponsors - cash advances when she sends e-mails but no sponsors.

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

• Good tip RR, I'll do that!

Comment

• So have we all lost interest in this?

I've only hit 19 milestones. I wish I knew what the other 45 were.

Comment

• I got on page 1 for the first time this game.

I am up to 21 milestones
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• (katoeylover @ Nov. 03 2010,15:41) I got on page 1 for the first time this game.

I am up to 21 milestones  

Mitigates the pain of the Sunday night Steeler game.

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Nov. 03 2010,14:52) So have we all lost interest in this?
                    Still ploting and planning and testing new theories.

As long as your girl is a freelancer, there does not seem to be any consequences to leaving a STD untreated.

Comment

• Or being pregnant.......

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

• My girl is first with a commanding lead!

I guarantee u the whiners at 360 are going to go bezerk with this one.

Comment

• How long left in this game?
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

•  Week 50 is the last week.

They stripped my girl of first place saying she was cheating.

Isn't that what bargirls do??

Comment

• What!? What's the story?/
                              "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

• These orders put me in the lead by 20K Face points:

You gambled -9959999 Baht, and LOST! Not only did you lose your money, you lost some merit as well.

You have bought a Benz E-Class for 4000000 Baht. Your friends are all very jealous.

You have bought a 3-bedroom house for 4200000 Baht. Your friends are all very jealous.

You have bought a small house upcountry for your parents for 500000 Baht. Your friends are all very jealous.

You have bought a 50 Baht gold anklet for 1097500 Baht. You now own 50 Baht of gold.
                                The guy running the game said it was cheating to gamble such a huge negative amount.  

I think LBFM should be inducted into the Bargirl Hall of Fame.

Seems to me it was clever out of the box thinking by a shrewd girl.  

Isn't that what bargirls do, cheat? She should get promoted to mamasan!

The standings before sweeet LBFM got stripped of her gambling winnings. She is now in her loom crying her eyes out.

1LBFM (#33)      58475 1315490 50.50 29 Seventh Heaven 341  1
                                2Wodney (#83) 35015   214687   0.00 85 Sukhumvit Beergarden 512  8
                                3Chu (#45)        34763   804681 33.00 91 Kitten Club 623 1

Comment

Working...
                                X