X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Road Runner @ Oct. 07 2010,11:03)
    (Jake_Sully @ Oct. 07 2010,19:59) What skill and how much of it allows you to open a bank account?
    Money management has to be 25+  don't think you need anything else.

Oh yes.... you need 600 Baht cash.    

RR.
    I think last time they were getting it with 20 but maybe that was in combination with Tech points or Intelligence skill??

I don't think spending 10K in one shot gives u 10 times the poits of spending 1K. Would be nice if that was the case as then you would only have to take off from work once.

Comment

• You really impressed Stickman between the sheets and he said he would like to see you more often. So you gave him your mobile number.

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Oct. 08 2010,01:16) I think last time they were getting it with 20 but maybe that was in combination with Tech points or Intelligence skill?
        Going back through my records you are probably right about the 20 points PD.    
        For some reason my girls get to 19 points in money management and then jump to 26 after the next study session  -  that's how I came up with the 25.  

The study calculation has several variables according to comments on the other forum.
        Starting points/amount spent/intelligence/variable chance factor.

I think in the quote below he means a highly variable chance factor.

A high chance (influenced by money) does result in an additional skill increase though.

Some examples:
        starting skill: 10
        amount spent: 1000 Baht
        intelligence: 12
        skill increase: 5 - 8 points

starting skill: 10
        amount spent: 2000 Baht
        skill increase: 7 - 18 points

starting skill: 50
        skill increase: 5 - 8 points

starting skill: 50
        intelligence: 14
        skill increase: 8 - 21 points
        Spent 3000 baht on dancing for one girl with intelligence of 13 and she went from 0 to 11. You pays your money... you takes your chance.    

PD  -  email Stickman and tell him you're a ladyboy.      

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

• Well 20,000 Baht only bought 10 points of money management with int of 13. And the silver lining:

Damn! You spend all that money on a ticket and visa and then some asshole in immigration send you back. Total waste of time and money.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Hope that bastard's off duty next week - got two girls on the flight.

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

• Yes first time that's happened to me. And I had almost 4 weeks with only 1 customer. So there are some changed game mechanics for sure.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• One of my two girls made it and cleared 30,000 Baht  -  also put her down to study and got this comment;-  
                Studying anything costs time and money, something you unfortunately don't have enough of.
                She had the money so obviously it does pick up that you are not in Thailand.

The other one got refused by immigration so Sunday was a blank. She studied Muay Tai on Monday  -  on Thursday;-
                 You got another freak last night. He tried to beat you up, but you didn't practice Muay Thai for nothing. A few kicks later, you were out of there. Without the 2,500 Baht he promised though.    

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

• What's your muay skill?

Comment

• That one had just spent 5000 and went from 12 to 28.

The other one is on 22 and she also kicks ass most of the time
                    She beat up another bargirl over a customer and only cost her 5 Baht to fix in the clinic.      

You get benefits in fitness and it maybe affects the fatigue but I'm uncertain of that.

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

• When it rains, it pours. Remember my girl that couldn't find a customer and was going hungry.. and got kicked back from immigration?

Well...

You spend a total of 20000 Baht on your trip to Singapore, still you made a nice little profit of 70000 Baht.

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Oct. 12 2010,05:40) You spend a total of 20000 Baht on your trip to Singapore, still you made a nice little profit of 70000 Baht.  
                        Hey Jake

Comment

• Profit of 70,000! So far on two runs I've made profits of 30,000 & 40,000.

I'm guessing you got an extra milestone for that Jake.

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

• No I wish, just the 40,000. My other girl has done 15,000 and 30,000 and doesn't have either milestone yet.

I'm actually doing terrible on milestones.

Comment

• Made 40,000 Baht or more profit in one trip
                              If u didn't get one u got screwed bro.

Comment

• He got the one PD but I figure there is a higher one though it's really a guess on my part.

It may be at 75,000 or 80,000.

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                                X