Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We got all of our 50 points chosen pre game wiped!! Wrote to the admin, hopefully the generous sole redistributes them!

Comment

• I already hate this reset, my girl was denied from virginity when she got there before.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Something is wrong is slutville...One of my girls now owns a phone...I didn't buy her a phone...One of my girls moved into an apt...I didn't move her into an apt...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• You thought you got lucky last night, when this cute guy picked you up. Unfortunately, back at his hotel, he had 3 friends waiting for him in the room and they all did you. They kicked you out with 500 Baht and a very sore pussy.
          WTF? This pisses me off. Any way to stop this from happening or this is luck of the draw?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• I got killed on the first round. Losing those 50 points meant my strategy was out the window, meaning the way I rerolled and allocated my initial 83+6 points. I think neither of my girls are in the top 45. Got denied entry to Virginity,, cause I loaded up on body, face, charisma and hoped to "point" my way as a dancer.

Oh yeah- my very first barfine kicked the shit out of me and sent me to the hospital, where there was a nasty bill for treatment.
            "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

• I think anyone who wants to do well has to enter a new girl as she will get 50 skill points. You will need to set up a new email address to do this.

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Sep. 22 2010,13:49) Any way to stop this from happening or this is luck of the draw?
                Once you get a decent level of Muay Thai (maybe 16+) you usually end up kicking their ass and getting at least some money.

My laptop video card crashed bigstyle yesterday before I entered any orders.
                Just got back online and I see Nig Noi made it to #3 without me! Her evil sister did pretty good also.

Maybe I should just sit the rest of the game out.

RR.
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

• You finally had enough of this no good bum of a boyfriend and told him to leave. He left without too much hassle, which kinda surprised you. Of course when you noticed 36101 Baht missing from your purse this morning you knew why.
                  I go with you, I need money!

Comment

• I was working back through my figures and came up with a couple of things.

Last Dance seems to be a waste of time;-
                    Even if you get a barfine it's not credited which I can understand as it's not your bar - but any money you get is not credited either. I am absolutely 100% sure of that.
                    Plus as I found in the last game by not doing after hours the fatigue rating dropped dramatically.

The other one I found is that for some reason Nig Noi did not get one of her regular barfines credited;-
                    She got the cash but only 16 barfines shown when she did 17.
                    What I did notice was she got fined twice the same day by the same punter so I wonder if that's the reason.

RR.
                    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

• I know it is low season but....................

Tuesday

You went over to say 'Hi, what your name.' to a customer, but he kept looking at the stunner on stage. You left without even getting a drink.

You saw some guy sitting alone looking at the people walking by. You thought he would be an easy mark to buy a drink so went to say hi. He must be deaf cuz when you said hi, he never even looked at you.

While small talk was going well, you wanted to get laid. You suggested going to his room while grabbing his leg. He declined, paid his bin and left. You should really relax when trying to get a customer.

You went over to this guy, but he brushed you off. Perhaps jumping into his lap telling him to take you home was a bit too forward?

You saw some guy sitting alone looking at the people walking by. You thought he would be an easy mark to buy a drink so went to say hi. He must be deaf cuz when you said hi, he never even looked at you.

What's wrong with some of these guys. This moron told you that he does not like condoms, so suggested that you do it without. Yeah, right!

You saw this cute guy while you were dancing, so when your shift finished you went to say hi. He just ignored you and kept watching TV.

This guy you were talking with had an early morning flight and wanted a quick ST before heading back to his room. When you said you prefer LT, he paid bin and took another girl.

You went over to say 'Hi, what your name.' to a customer, but he kept looking at the stunner on stage. You left without even getting a drink.

Comment

• This is the worst I've seen:

You wouldn't mind opening a bank account, but you haven't got a clue as to how to do that.

Sunday

Monday

Tuesday

You like LT because it's nice to sleep with a warm body instead of alone but when you heard the customer only wanted ST, the deal went sour.

Shit. Why did this guy have to spoil the deal by asking for LT. You don't do LT.

An old tourist called Louis took you home.
                        He paid you 2000 Baht for ST.

Wednesday

Fucking without a condom is not an option for you. So when the guy you sat with said he'll only take you to his room if he can fuck you bareback, you said 'No way!' and walked away to chat with your friends.

Thursday

The customer who you'd been talking with for about an hour got really drunk. He kept talking about how he wants to fuck you all night long and cum in your pussy. You told him to fuck off and walked away.

The customer who you'd been talking with for about an hour got really drunk. He kept talking about how he wants to fuck you all night long and cum in your pussy. You told him to fuck off and walked away.

Friday

What's wrong with some of these guys. This moron told you that he does not like condoms, so suggested that you do it without. Yeah, right!

You chatted to this guy, and things looked good. When he started talking about fucking bareback you quickly lost interest though.

Saturday

End of week

Working the punters in the bar you were able to get 60 Baht in tips

Comment

• Thank god for Louis!

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Sep. 29 2010,12:47) This is the worst I've seen:
                            Same same! Got 1 barfine between 2 girls! Normally they should manage 20+ between them.
                            Most of the days were just blanks though not even comments about punters brushing them off.

On the other forum a couple of the regulars say they had a major dip also.

I do notice it says raining heavily this week and in the last game the barfines dropped off a lot when it said that even in the gogo bar.

Something else - the fatigue elvels for both my girls shot up in the last two weeks and their barfines went down at the same time.

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

• You could not afford to feed your dog, so he starved to death. Poor Spike!
                              UniGirl is heartbroken.

But this is good because she can now gain a milestone for getting a Thai boyfriend and another for getting rid of him. didn"t realize these were milestones and most of my girls bought dogs too early.

Good news is PinkLips is #6 despite starting in Week 2 (or maybe becsue of because she strted with 50 skill points).

Comment

• I got zero barfines for 4 girls...The fatigue level clmbs...I rest them for a few days...The results say the
                                fatigue level has dropped but when I go to the input orders page it actually has climbed higher...

My girls all have zero cash...The price of gold has dropped...It's a tough world...Yet some guys seem
                                to have figured it out...

Time for me to rest...
                                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X