X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya, misread it.

I am guessing there is a miletsone for Trip 5.

Made your first trip abroad

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Oct. 12 2010,19:14) I am guessing there is a miletsone for Trip 5.
      Good point - hadn't thought of that. Following on maybe there is one for trip 10.

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

• The game sure is buggy. I have that girl set to tourists and st only! What does it do?

You saw some guy looking at you, but you could tell he's a tourist. So you ignored him.

You like LT because it's nice to sleep with a warm body instead of alone but when you heard the customer only wanted ST, the deal went sour.

In a group of 4 tourists, one of them kept looking at you then looking away. You know he wants you to come to say hi but you'd rather just look at your nails.

You noticed some old fart checking you out, but you were pretty sure he's no expat so you stopped looking in his direction.

This guy you were talking with had an early morning flight and wanted a quick ST before heading back to his room. When you said you prefer LT, he paid bin and took another girl.

Man, there are some weirdos out there. This guy last night wanted you to piss on him! He did pay you a very nice 5000 Baht though, and you had to go anyway.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• The text for the refusal messages are just random text  -  the guy who wrote the program stated that in one post.
          That way you see something not just a blank day.

Your girl meets a number of customers each turn  -  say 5.
          The settings of each customer and the girl are compared and when they match you get a barfine.
          The price is then calculated and you get a barfine message with customer name and price.
          Notice the pissing ones are not named  -  I suspect they are random events not barfine calcs.

For the ones that fail to match you get the next random message even though it may be completely illogical compared to your settings.

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Oct. 12 2010,21:25) This guy last night wanted you to piss on him! He did pay you a very nice 5000 Baht though, and you had to go anyway.
            Nice work if u can get it. Better than paying 5 baht at the bogs.

Comment

• One of mine got a Japanese who just went to sleep and paid 10,000.

Ha Ha Ha.

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

• (Road Runner @ Oct. 12 2010,23:34) Ha Ha Ha.
                Though in your case Soon Ha Sip.

Comment

• There is a random Ha Ha Ha in the game also.

Checking up this morning and found one of my girls in Suk Beergarden who is doubling with others in Suk Beergarden is also doubling with a girl in Naughty Girls.
                  She did not offer any doubles with this girl and has never worked in Naughty Girls.

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

• I think I have girls doubling with girls from their old bar.

i say think because I have totally lost the plot with my stable of nine fillies.

Comment

• did we just hit low season or something? Both my girls no customers except 1 regular this turn.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• It seems that many of my girls are only getting one customer a day but in prior turns multiple customers a day.

Many of the leaders are asking to do doubles with me. Btw, you can do dounbles in Bangkok while u are away in Singapore.

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Oct. 18 2010,10:13) did we just hit low season or something? Both my girls no customers except 1 regular this turn.
                          It would appear some changes were made to the game:-

Some changes I made over the weekend:

- if rejected when going abroad, you can now try again immediately
                          - it should not be possible to do doubleheaders with girls who have a disease or PMS anymore
                          - doubleheaders give a little more money than regular ST/LTs
                          - it should not be possible for girls to get less than their minimum
                          - doubleheaders should be increased bisex skill now
                          - studying now gives a small merit increase
                          (Note the second change was dropped after today's turn.)

It would appear that the game messed up big style when it was run and has been re-run but the result was a low number of barfines.
                          If it's any consulation Jake the average barfine this turn was 4  and the maximum was 9 (only one girl got 9).
                          From a series of posts on the other forum it looks like the way the girls rate v customer rate comparison is made may have fundamentally changed.

It looks like everyone had a low increase in face points also.

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Oct. 18 2010,11:30) Btw, you can do dounbles in Bangkok while u are away in Singapore.
                            This is supposed to have been stopped as the program now checks that the girl is not away in Sing.
                            Nig Noi was in Sing shortly after this change and was happily carpet munching while she was there.      

Beam me up Somchai....

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

• Well I have a sponsor willing to pay my girl 29k baht a month! Woo bring it on!

Comment

• 29k a month?........   Nig Noi would not get out of bed for that..        

Keep emailing the kwai and eventually you should get two or three sponsors.

At the present rate of barfines Sillypore is the only place to be.

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                                X