Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok have made up the new girl. She's a definite one trick pony

Comment

• I'm sure that all of us playing this have noticed that the game screwed up big-style today.  The mistake has been discovered and fixed.

There has been much discussion on the other forum about what to do and the final decision is we are all back to the start line as per Sunday night.

The new first turn will take place on Wednesday but don't input your orders yet - or if you have you will need to re-do them Tuesday night.

Tomorrow morning I will reset: money, gold, barfines, merit, disease, milestones, etc. (basically as much as I can).

I will also NOT run a turn tomorrow, so everyone will have chance to enter new turns before the new '1st turn' on Wednesday.

So, no need to create new girls, but a pretty much fresh start.
      I'm not sure if the game will now be 48 turns or if it will still be 50 from Wednesday.

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

• I'm guessing the screw up was the number of barfines?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Sep. 20 2010,18:55) I'm guessing the screw up was the number of barfines?
          Hard to say without seeing the coding but yes that's what it looks like.

Either way you will need to re-enter your starting orders tomorrow.

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

• Hi,

Just so we can move on.

Tomorrow morning I will reset: money, gold, barfines, merit, disease, milestones, etc. (basically as much as I can).

I will also NOT run a turn tomorrow, so everyone will have chance to enter new turns before the new '1st turn' on Wednesday.

So, no need to create new girls, but a pretty much fresh start.

Sanuk!
            Not clear if work venue or condo is reset/

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Sep. 20 2010,19:54) Not clear if work venue or condo is reset
              'Fraid you'll be sacked from the bar and booted out of your condo also!

The reset will be back to the start line as it was on Sunday night.

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

• OK which one of you registered Nangfa (#48)..?

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

• Interesting- our 50 skill point have ALL been removed and will not be restored!

Your luck in the 1st couple of rounds will depend on your initial attributes, the ones set on the first page. I hope 1 of my girls has enough to get into a go-go.
                  "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

• (Road Runner @ Sep. 21 2010,03:34) OK which one of you registered  Nangfa (#48)..?        

RR.
                    I wouldn't dream of upsetting the great fire breathing dragon of TLF.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (Socrates999 @ Sep. 21 2010,04:37) I hope 1 of my girls has enough to get into a go-go.
                      In the game do gogo girls get more baht from customers?

If not, the salary may not be worth it cause they can't work with STDs.

Comment

• The only girl I ever had who finished in the top 3 worked in an a-go-go
                        "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Sep. 21 2010,13:52) In the game do gogo girls get more baht from customers?
                          So far as I can tell from the previous game there is no difference in rates paid for ST/LT between the street and a gogo.

The gogo bar pay is useful but the total number of barfines and sponsorship is worth more in 'face' points.

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

• My girls stunk up the joint look at the 4 girls in 7th Heaven. But that is not the problem cause my girl at Virginity had only 4 barfines, the most of any of my girls. And my asking and min price was 0 in attempt to get lots of customers.

The 0 0 coul;d have caused a glitch. But probably what happened is that I had each girl apply to more than one bar in an attempt to get the best bar but have backups, much like applying to safety school when getting into college. My guess is that fucked up the system.

Did anyone else apply to more than one bar?

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Sep. 22 2010,06:47) Did anyone else apply to more than one bar?
                              No - Nig Noi is in Playfield and managed 6 but was out with PMT for 2 days  -  the top girl there got 15
                              The evil sister is in the Beergarden and did better.

The spread of fines is mostly even between the bars a couple of girls got 12+ customers and a couple got 6-.
                              The only odd bars out are Love Shack where the 2 girls got 13 & 15 and 7th Heaven

I think you just lucked out PD   -  or your girls are all butt ugly!    

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

• My top slut got 15...
                                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X