Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (PigDogg @ Sep. 07 2010,07:22) Maybe for the next game allocate all your skill points to stealing.
    If a girl appears next game called Fagin......be afraid.......

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

• You spend a total of 20000 Baht on your trip to Singapore, still you made a nice little profit of 60000 Baht.

I did better this time. Week 29 upcoming, so we get 1 more turn or this is the final turn?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Sep. 07 2010,03:51) I did better this time. Week 29 upcoming, so we get 1 more turn or this is the final turn?
        Week 30 is the final turn.

So don't hold back goforit, only two turns left!

Comment

• Is there a milestone for 250 barfines? I'm debating going abroad again.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Sep. 07 2010,07:06) Is there a milestone for 250 barfines? I'm debating going abroad again.
            Not sure Jake, my top girl has 245.

If u just went to Spore, you have to wait a month before u go again.

Comment

• No I don't think it works like that because I went in the 4th week of the month, this is week 29 so fresh month so can go again, at least its on my menu again. But I'm on 238 barfines. That's what I wanted to know if I should stay and get 250 or go to singapore again.

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Sep. 07 2010,07:06) Is there a milestone for 250 barfines?
                Yes.

Comment

• My girl has a really sweet and innocent disposition....

This bastard who took you home last night tried to kick you out without any money! A quick kick to the groin and the promise of more convinced him to give you 500 Baht. Not the amount you had in mind, but better than nothing.
                  After 3 poor weeks and one average week my girl got 12 bar fines this week.
                  The one bit that has changed is there is no mention of heavy rain.
                  Her bar Virginity has apparently been raided and closed for two days - did not show in this week - I'll see if it affects anything in the last week.

OK exit strategy time!

RR.
                  Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                  Kahuna

Comment

• My girls finished 8th , 12th, 14th and 15th.

It was fun.

A big thank you to Socrates for tuning us on to this game

Comment

• I finished 22nd...Not bad for a very dumb slut who spent a week in the monkey house for offing her Thai BF...

I did register a second girl in week 12...But after initially setting her parameters I lost the password and was never able to
                      log in again in her name...She finish exactly where she started...49th...Without doing anything her face was 4096...She
                      accumulated 285,125 baht including .50 of gold and had 124 barfines...I hope she was happy...

My thanks to Khun Socrates as well...I enjoyed the ride...  
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (kahuna @ Sep. 08 2010,22:24) I hope she was happy...
                        Interesting. She surely has VD, so good thing she was working as a freelancer.

Comment

• Maybe, but she never visited a boy bar...I couldn't input orders...Only wish I coulda figured out a way to steal her cash...

Comment

• i can still input orders?

who says the game is finished?
                            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• They have posted the final results on the Thai360 site...

http://www.thai360.com/fbb/showtopic.php?tid/538529/

Comment

• (kahuna @ Sep. 09 2010,00:32) They have posted the final results on the Thai360 site...

http://www.thai360.com/fbb/showtopic.php?tid/538529/
                                They are ragging on one of my girls that ended up 47K in the hole but finished 12th.

Comment

Working...
                                X