Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope...Can't have a dog if you have a BF...Only one pet allowed at a time...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

OK I'm in - Nig Noi - which just about sums up my standing at the moment.

I'll do anything!..... nude... anal.... 3-somes

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

(Road Runner @ Aug. 18 2010,11:00) OK I'm in  -  Nig Noi  -  
        Welcome aboard RR!

Comment

Stats for : Nig Noi (20 years)
          Attributes
          Charisma : 12
          Constitution : 12
          Intelligence : 14
          Agility : 12
          Boldness : 12
          Beauty : 14
          Body : 13

Money : 5000 Baht
          Bank balance : 0 Baht
          Gold : 0.00 Baht
          Loan : 0 Baht
          Merit : 40
          Fatigue : 0
          Hornyness : 5
          Dress bonus : 0
          Face bonus : 0
          Dance bonus : 0
          Body bonus : 0
          Face : 0

Skills
          Dancing : 4
          Makeup : 4
          Dressing : 4
          Fitness : 3
          Standard sex : 4
          Blowjob : 0
          Anal sex : 2
          Bisexual sex : 0
          Verbal Communication : 4
          Written Communication : 3
          Technology : 4
          Money Management : 5
          Bargaining : 3
          Hustling : 3
          Acting : 3
          Gambling : 0
          Stealing : 2
          Massaging : 0
          Muay Thai : 2

Preferences
          Aggression : 3 / 5
          Broke : Borrow money
          Customer : No preference
          Drinking : Yes
          Afterhours : Yes
          PMS setting : Work
          ST/LT pref : Slight ST pref
          Risk : 3 / 5
          Min LT price : 1000
          Min ST price : 800
          Open LT price : 2500
          Open ST price : 1500
          Do anal : Yes
          Do bi-sexual : Yes

Additional information

You are working as a freelancer at "The street".
          So far you have been barfined 0 times, out of the 0 days you have worked this month.
          You are staying on the street for 0 Baht/month.
          You have been barfined 0 times in your career.
          You are healthy.
          You do not have a mobile phone yet.
          You do not have an email address yet.
          You do not have a Thai boyfriend.
          Orders were
          Spend 2000 on clothes
          Spend 1000 on salon
          Apply to Virginity gogo
          Move to studio appt with fan 3500baht/m
          Set up bank account

Just hope I can get out of bed.      

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

Looks like you are spending more baht than u have RR, so don't think you'll get the loom.

Would also be shocked if u get your Kasikorn account though it never hurst to try.

Comment

(Road Runner @ Aug. 19 2010,02:31) Just hope I can get out of bed.      

RR.
              Why? That's where you make your money...

Comment

(PigDogg @ Aug. 18 2010,21:32) Looks like you are spending more baht than u have RR, so don't think you'll get the loom.

Would also be shocked if u get your Kasikorn account though it never hurts to try.
                I borrow money from my friend......    

Herself got a letter on day from a bank she had never used offering her a loan  -  forget the figure but for some reason 1.5 M Baht comes to mind.
                Eventually we worked out it probably resulted from a store card she applied for and was refused  -  no harm in trying.
                I told her just chuck it in the bin and forget about it.

Some months later she got a letter demanding that she pay the loan back!    
                Then phonecalls and more letters and more phonecalls      

For some reason they could not seem to get it into their heads that she never had any money off them.
                In the end she lost the phone and changed numbers and the letters stopped coming.

Makes me seriously wonder just how good the Thai banking system is.  

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

If you catch an STD on Saturday, the last day of the work week, the consequences are not so bad as you only lose work on the day you go to the cklinic.

However if you catch and STD on Sunday, the Lord's Day, the consequences are greater because if u work in agogo the owner won"t leyt u work until it's cleared up and u can"t clear it up till the next week.

Working with PMS increases your chance of getting an STD. If I knew my time of the month was early in the week then I would rest on those days but if at the end of the week I would just work.

Is there a consistent menstrual cycle the girls are on?

Should we move this thead to the VIP area for more privacy?

Comment

Game over for me...I had the BF bumped off but I got caught and have been sentenced to 15 years in the monkey house...Fun while it lasted...

Comment

PD, give up one of  your harem for Kahuna - he's gotta get back in the game!!

Yeah, I reckon move it if Foucault taught me anything...

I got heaps of face through the apartment upgrade (maybe) and the IPhone (definitely).

Going to the boy bar gave me some skills and the vibe was just to be one of the cool kids. No prob's with horneyness as yet to need it but wanted to see if it had any other effect.

I didnt get a great deal of face for sending money, but did get merit. We know which is actually important...

Comment

(kahuna @ Aug. 19 2010,08:41) I got caught and have been sentenced to 15 years in the monkey house...
                        5% chance of getting caught and it's you!      

Borrow some of Bumpa Stikka's lingerie collection to use in the monkey house.    

OK beetches  -  I assume we're using bargirl language here?    

Spent 2000 on clothes  -  dress bonus increased to 5 and dressing skill to 13
                        Spent 1000 in salon  -  increased face by 2 and makeup skill to 15
                        Applied to Virginity gogo and got the job dancing naked  -  some people have no taste!    
                        PD was right about the apartment  -  not enough money.
                        Changed the bank account application to a day off  -  The time off from work did you good. Your fatigue level has dropped from 0 to 0.

This time I'm applying for an appartment  -  5 in a nice studio with a/c 5500 Baht/month
                        Studying Dancing, massage, verbal & written communication.

How long before the bloody Thai couch potato shows up?    

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

(Road Runner @ Aug. 19 2010,02:10) Studying Dancing, massage, verbal & written communication.

How long before the bloody Thai couch potato shows up?    
                          That\s four days without earning money RR. You can't have falangs up your arse on study days.

Buying a dog prevents the couch potato from showing up.

Kahuna, u can have one of my stable if u like.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Aug. 19 2010,12:23) That\s four days without earning money RR.

Buying a dog prevents the couch potato from showing up.
                            Yes I know it's 4 days but I'm hoping it will count as rest and I should make 6 barfines in the 3 remaining days.
                            In the following week(s) I expect to make it back to par.

Does the boyfriend show up in the week you get the apartment or after?

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

(Road Runner @ Aug. 19 2010,03:38) Does the boyfriend show up in the week you get the apartment or after?
                              The leech can show up at anytime

so it is good to have 7500 available to get the dog especially if you don\t have a bank account.

I haven\t seen any steal orders yet. I suppose one way to make stealing difficult is o change to a different freelance bar everyweek.

But u got hired by Virginity which as a Pop of 95 which I assume helps u earn money. So u probably want to stay at Virginity but if so a bank account would be nice so you don"t get your money stolen/

Btw, u got hired there and mine didn\t and she had good body and beauty scores as well as a huge Dance bonus from working out. My guess is that they looked at your girl first and after your girl was hired there was no space for mine.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Aug. 19 2010,13:33) But u got hired by Virginity which as a Pop of 95 which I assume helps u earn money.  So u probably want to stay at Virginity but if so a bank account would be nice so you don"t get your money stolen/

Btw, u got hired there and mine didn\t and she had good body and beauty scores as well as a huge Dance bonus from working out.  My guess is that they looked at your girl first and after your girl was hired there was no space for mine.
                                I think that getting the clothes and hair do probably helped my chances - that's why I did them before the bar application.
                                Actually thought my low dance score would count me out so put naked as option.

My bar fines (9) seem reasonable but I notice the other girls in Virginity don't have the highest number compared to some of the other bars.
                                I have received no pay yet from the bar so I guess pay day is the end of the month.

At the moment my other skills are low hence taking the 4 courses.
                                It's a risk strategy - lose this week gain on the following weeks.
                                I may change the 4 courses this week to 3 still thinking about it.

If it works next week is Muay Tai - to beat the crap out of the couch potato if he shows up - may spend 2000 on that to make sure I win.
                                Money management also to get the bank account - the writing skills should help also.

Following week dressing and makeup.

A dog is on the list but at the moment I'm speculating to accumulate.

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                                X