Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heads up for some alterations to the program on the game.

Made some changes over the weekend:

- fixed the bug that allowed you to borrow more than the maximum
    - fixed the bug displaying the number of missing days when salary is paid
    - fixed the bug that left out a customer's name in the results for DROP REGULAR
    - changed the random event of brother crashing his bike to having the girl pay for repairs rather than a new bike as we already have a new bike random event; slightly increase cost as well
    - found and fixed an issue with doubleheaders that increased fatigue for the wrong girl
    - fixed the bug where you didn't have to pay for sending email to a single customer
    - fixed some bugs with the doubleheaders (partner was not getting told about the doubleheader, nor did she get paid for it)
    - increased the maximum amount you can earn by going abroad from 80K to 100K
    - increased the face gain amount for getting a boobjob slightly
    - increased the tips and ladydrink amounts (Question: Does anyone know what the average amount of drinks is in a GoGo or beerbar?)
    - increased the hornyness increments a bit
    - merit now influences the face gain amounts (either positively or negatively
    Looks like registration for the game will be open before Monday 20th and it will likely be for 50 weeks this time.

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

• Registration is open right now...You can register new girls and set their parameters and set new parameters of your existing girl or girls...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• Just seen that K.  -  looks like some people's girls may have gone back up-country...    

The game has been reset and new accounts can be created. Most of the user accounts are still intact, but I did delete a bunch of them who had either never logged in or not logged in for quite some time already.
        RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

• Ok how many accounts are you all playing with? Last time around I played only 1 girl.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• 1 girl here as well

Comment

• Last time I played with 1 initially but then used a second to test some theories.

Will probably play with two this time.

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

• Last game just one...although I registered a second slut around week
                12 but I lost the PW right after I registered her and was never able to

This time an even dozen...or maybe a baker's dozen just to be safe...

Comment

• Further updates on the game mechanics;-

Sep 14
                  - increased fatigue increments when working slightly
                  - added no of barfines from the last turn to the input order page
                  - high charisma and/or intelligence can help prevent getting busted on trips abroad
                  - added a couple more milestones (there's 45 now)
                  So there you have it  -  45 milestones are what you are aiming for.

"how many do you think we can hit in a 50 round game? "

Answer  -  Maybe about 30-35.
                  Ladies......   on your backs!....    

Has the issue with Face / Body /Dress /Dance Bonus been fixed
                  Wasted a lot of $$ last game....both girls 100 all 4...but no obvious advantage

Answer  - No, not been able to work on that one yet. It is on the list though.
                  My own strategy last time was a complete waste!      

May the best slut win!      

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

• OK got my two set up - Nig Noi and her evil sister..... but we don't talk about her.

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

• This is very bizarre...

My girl aert is showing twice....I registered her at number 7 and now it appears that someone else registered her at number 25...

How can there be two girls with the same name...That ain't gonna work...

Comment

• I noticed that too with my girls, They were #9 and 11 initially and now the numbers have changed. It seems the newest person to register is #1 instead of the oldest.

Nice programming.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• I know the positions have changed...That's weird but  someone else is using my girl's name...

There are now two girls with the very same name...aert and Aert...except for the capitol "A" the names are the same...
                          They are both listed on the results page at 9 and 23...

Strangely I can log in using either aert or Aert but only aert is my registered name...Go figure...

Comment

• (kahuna @ Sep. 18 2010,07:42) Strangely I can log in using either aert or Aert but only aert is my registered name...Go figure...
                            I'm pretty sure he's using a database program like MS Access to run the game.

Your username when you log in is not case sensitive (Aert/aert) it only picks up on the spelling and password.

The name of the girl you registered is attached to your username and after you first select it does not change. aert

So someone else must have registered with a different girl with the same name but with uppercase A - the program uses the girl's number as it's reference.
                            (Notice on the orders page you ase to see the details for girl #? not name)

Seen the rankings table jump around myself - I suspect that when you first register your girl gets put into the bottom of the table - which may well be the top on the rankings page!
                            The following day at noon the program probably runs and the rankings change - probably based on the girls registered attributes.

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

• (Road Runner @ Sep. 18 2010,01:05) probably based on the girls registered attributes.
                              My guess it is just sorting in a somewhat unusual way as there seems to be a definite order.

Pos. Name Face Wealth Gold Merit Bar Barfines Start week
                              1 mai aow thoot (#1) 0 0 0.00 40 The street 0 1
                              2 lola (#18) 0 0 0.00 40 The street 0 1
                              3 Naam Ta (#19) 0 0 0.00 40 The street 0 1
                              4 Naam Lai (#20) 0 0 0.00 40 The street 0 1
                              5 Nig Noi (#21) 0 0 0.00 40 The street 0 1
                              6 MaoMa (#22) 0 0 0.00 40 The street 0 1
                              7 Eek (#23) 0 0 0.00 40 The street 0 1
                              8 Nikki (#24) 0 0 0.00 40 The street 0 1
                              9 Aert (#25) 0 0 0.00 40 The street 0 1
                              10 Jin (#26) 0 0 0.00 40 The street 0 1
                              11 khukyeau (#27) 0 0 0.00 40 The street 0 1
                              12 Spalin (#28) 0 0 0.00 40 The street 0 1
                              13 Sookie (#29) 0 0 0.00 40 The street 0 1
                              14 SoiCowboyThreeHoler (#30) 0 0 0.00 40 The street 0 1
                              15 Ting Tong (#31) 0 0 0.00 40 The street 0 1
                              16 bootylicious (#17) 0 0 0.00 40 The street 0 1
                              17 Gin Gin (#16) 0 0 0.00 40 The street 0 1
                              18 Nitaya (#2) 0 0 0.00 40 The street 0 1
                              19 DarLek (#3) 0 0 0.00 40 The street 0 1
                              20 Laverne (#4) 0 0 0.00 40 The street 0 1
                              21 Shirley (#5) 0 0 0.00 40 The street 0 1
                              22 Tilac Jaa (#6) 0 0 0.00 40 The street 0 1
                              23 aert (#7) 0 0 0.00 40 The street 0 1
                              24 niki (#8) 0 0 0.00 40 The street 0 1
                              25 trip (#9) 0 0 0.00 40 The street 0 1
                              Pos. Name Face Wealth Gold Merit Bar Barfines Start week

PREV 1 2 NEXT

Comment

• OK girls....  guys first round completes at noon Thailand time (0500 GMT) tomorrow Monday 20th.

I posted most of the changes to the program from the last game before but there are some more changes since so here is the complete list again.
                                The Sept 15th updates are of especial interest as they would have greatly affected the winner of the last game.

Sep 11/12
                                - fixed the bug that allowed you to borrow more than the maximum
                                - fixed the bug displaying the number of missing days when salary is paid
                                - fixed the bug that left out a customer's name in the results for DROP REGULAR
                                - changed the random event of brother crashing his bike to having the girl pay for repairs rather than a new bike as we already have a new bike random event; slightly increase cost as well
                                - found and fixed an issue with doubleheaders that increased fatigue for the wrong girl
                                - fixed the bug where you didn't have to pay for sending email to a single customer
                                - fixed some bugs with the doubleheaders (partner was not getting told about the doubleheader, nor did she get paid for it)
                                - increased the maximum amount you can earn by going abroad from 80K to 100K
                                - increased the face gain amount for getting a boobjob slightly
                                - increased the tips and ladydrink amounts (Question: Does anyone know what the average amount of drinks is in a GoGo or beerbar?)
                                - increased the hornyness increments a bit
                                - merit now influences the face gain amounts (either positively or negatively)

Sep 14
                                - increased fatigue increments when working slightly
                                - added no of barfines from the last turn to the input order page
                                - high charisma and/or intelligence can help prevent getting busted on trips abroad
                                - added a couple more milestones (there's 45 now)

Sep 15
                                - looked into the effect of the bonuses, but they can already increase attributes by up to 4 points. So, no need to increase their effect I think. Have changed the code slightly so that this effect is done for all the barfines rounds instead of just the first one
                                - reduced condom breakage chance from 1% to 0.4%
                                - changed chance of foregoing condoms on risk settings 2 - 4 (reduced for 2 & 3, increased slightly for 4)

- added face gains to many of the random events
                                - added the BUY MEDS order; if HIV taking meds prevents death, not taking them can result in your girl dying
                                - increased price for HIV meds
                                - getting a disease / pregnant now results in a face loss
                                - added 'x out of y' for milestones (to showdetails page)
                                Note that there may be alterations as the game progresses.

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                                X