• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (PigDogg @ Nov. 29 2010,06:49)
    you noticed 3 Baht missing from your purse
    3 Baht!  -  well done PD!      

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

• My 2 girls this game have been in between the #3 to #15 positions this game.

I have been focusing on only 1 "study" per round, to max out my barfines. I've also set all barfines to amounts like "2499" minimum to make sure I'm not demanding more than the punter will pay, figuring the guy who setup the game probably sets up ranges, like "2000-2499".

Spending 1000 baht on merit definitely does NOT get you 1000X more than spending 1 baht.

As PD says, get the BF and throw a tantrum before you get a dog. Both are milestones.

Gold seems like a good bet right now.

It seems that a lot more opens up when certain skills are >20, such as more regulars when verbal skills are high, more sponsor money when you have email and writing skills are high. You need high tech (>20) to get an email account. I think high money management is necessary for a bank account.

Email all is a nice order
      "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

• Two of my girls are in first and second place.

Comment

• Are you the one who jumped from 38th to 1st yesterday by hitting the big milestones?
          "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

• No, not me.

i have ArtBar Girl and Ice, in second and third now.

Perhaps she hit 100 with 1 or 3 skills, I dunno.

But she also orginally had 125 merit points which makes me think she is doing some sneaky stuff.

Comment

• Took first again.

As well as 3rd, 4th, and 6th.

I was made for this game. Too bad I don't have have this innate skill for something useful in life.

Comment

Working...
              X