Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Road Runner @ Aug. 19 2010,04:58)  -  may spend 2000 on that to make sure I win.
    You might be disapointed to see how little your skills increase for a 2000 baht outlay.

Comment

(kahuna @ Aug. 19 2010,03:41) Game over for me...I had the BF bumped off but I got caught and have been sentenced to 15 years in the monkey house...Fun while it lasted...
      What the hell did you do, Steal?  

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

He hired a hitman to kill the Thai boyfriend and got caught. From what I understand it is rare to get caught.

But probably safer to throw a tantrum or throw two tantrums.

Best to have a dog so boyfriend cannot move in.

Comment

Welcome to the Gang O'Sluts.

Yeah, she won't get the room. Also, not enough dancing skill to be hired at a go-go and not enough money management skills to get a bank account. Will be interesting to watch.
          "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

I input some new orders...Let's see what happens...Maybe I can give the warden a BJ and get out early...
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Aug. 19 2010,18:47) Maybe I can give the warden a BJ and get out early...
              Wear the schoolgirl outfit...... that always gets them.

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

Crap!! My addiction to visiting boy bars has left me with a dose of the clap!!

Comment

(Road Runner @ Aug. 20 2010,01:02)
                  (kahuna @ Aug. 19 2010,18:47) Maybe I can give the warden a BJ and get out early...
                  Wear the schoolgirl outfit......  that always gets them.      

RR.
                  I'm back and I only had to give him a hand job...

Apparently when you get sent to the monkey house you only lose a week...I am way down in the rankings though...Now I need some boom boom...

BTW some clown paid me 11,000 baht for 4 days...I am indeed a slut...
                  "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(perth_couple @ Aug. 20 2010,06:16) Crap!! My addiction to visiting boy bars has left me with a dose of the clap!!
                    How many points do you gain in sexual skills from visiting them?

Plus does it help your hustling skills - mine are still poor?

RR.
                    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

• You get a decent amount of points in ALL sex skills apart from bi-sex - obviously

and it's only 1k a time.. That said, I've only been twice and got the clap once.. Apparently despite my MINIMUM risk strategy, the boys in the bar are so bak wan that I fuck without a condom there...

No hustling increase as far as I can see.. Massage skill helps with hustling drinks though and hustling drinks etc increases hustling skill - if that makes sense

Comment

• despite the clap, she's gonna head out for some Thai boy action again this week. Lightning cant strike twice can it

Comment

• Hey, I bought an IPhone but dont actually have a 'mobile' as such... What the hell??

Comment

• Yes perth, I found that out too, have to buy a mobile first and then apparently upgrade to the Iphone.

Also I finally managed to open a bank account. I had to spend a small fortune on written and verbal communication before I could do that.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (perth_couple @ Aug. 20 2010,10:38) You get a decent amount of points in ALL sex skills apart from bi-sex - obviously

No hustling increase as far as I can see.. Massage skill helps with hustling drinks though and hustling drinks etc increases hustling skill - if that makes sense
                              Pretty much what I guessed  -  Thanks.    

I will try my plan then.... see below.

Moved into a Studio appt. with aircon 5500/month + 500 for the tuk tuk.
                              (I'm conviced tuk tuk drivers can't count and 500 is the only number they know.)
                              Spent 500 studying massage gained 5 points in skill. (+5)
                              Spent 1000 studying verbal communication increased to 19 points. (+12)
                              Spent 1000 studying dancing increase to 14 points (+10)
                              (Actually increased to 15 as I gained a point by experience plus fitness went from 3 - 10).
                              Spent 500 in beauty salon  -  face bonus (looks not 'face' ) went up from 2 to 5 and gained 1 point in makeup skills.

Spending 1000 baht studying gains roughly 10 points in a skill  -  at least at my low skill levels.
                              One study day was Sunday so only lost 2 days work not 3 and still got 9 bar fines total take 13250  -  500 less than last week.

This week I've put my rates up LT 4000-1500 (prev 2500-1200)  ST 2000-1000 (prev 1500-800).
                              All except one of my take-aways was 1250 - 2000 anyway so that looks like the market rate. Even the cheapskate paid 1000 ST.

Orders this week:-
                              Study Muay Tai 2000  -  I'll see how many points I gain plus I expect to improve fitness and dancing and maybe  sex skills.
                              Study makeup 1000  -  should gain me more in looks and barfines.
                              Buy clothes 1000  -  hope to gain face and bar fines.
                              Gamble 500  -  I will probably lose it but maybe gain in hustling skills.
                              Lottery 90  -  going to try this for a few weeks as the posts in the Thai360 forum suggest that the odds are quite good.

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

• (perth_couple @ Aug. 20 2010,12:16) Crap!! My addiction to visiting boy bars has left me with a dose of the clap!!
                                Visit the clinic right away. Will cost you, probably 2K + a day's lost work, but always works to cure clap.

HIV gets you a weekly/monthly bill for meds for the rest of the game, so be careful! Plus, major face loss!

Sex skills get you more regulars.

My girls seem to be going down quickly--- and not in the good way!
                                "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Working...
                                X