Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw Avatar and it was great, I plan on seeing it again.
    Any one interested in a day at the Movies Jan 1st, 5pm show at IMAX (Siam Paragon) ?
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

im interested can i go?
    You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

Haven't seen it yet, but will have to find some time.

In the interim, perhaps I can learn to speak Na'vi

http://www.learnnavi.org/navi-vocabulary/

Cheers
      Koykaeng
      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Ask Cake when she gets back from Korat
        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Already saw Avatar, and for me it is the type of movie I'd only want to watch one time, if that. A lb friend wanted to see it, so I took her. She was thrilled by the movie, so I feigned enjoyment with it too, being the gentleman that I am. Outside of the special effects, which are superb, there isn't anything about the movie that grabbed me. The storyline is very simplistic and one that's been oft repeated in movies. Avatar just changes the setting.
          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

I've seen it twice...Both times here in Pattaya so not in 3D...

Once on my own...Because I wanted to see it...

And once with a ladyboy because she wanted to see it and I wanted to play with her dick...

I enjoyed it much more the second time...
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

You are such a naughty daddy.
              “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Gee i saw Avatar and can't understand the hype

The 1st hour is painfully boring
                The last 90 mins are entertaining.
                The story is weak and very simple.

Great graphics... but watching people dressed as cats and hissing like cats
                is not my idea of a wonderful alien character.

And ... unobtainium ... wow... JC really thought long and hard over that one

Sorry but 6/10 and only for the enjoyable graphics - which are not groundbreaking by any stretch.

Enjoy for all those who want to revisit.... I couldn't bare to see it again

but i think Kahuna idea was much more entertaining

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(azza33 @ Dec. 30 2009,18:14)

Gee i saw Avatar and can't understand the hype

The 1st hour is painfully boring
                  The last 90 mins are entertaining.
                  The story is weak and very simple.

Great graphics... but watching people dressed as cats and hissing like cats
                  is not my idea of a wonderful alien character.  

And ... unobtainium ... wow... JC really thought long and hard over that one  

Sorry but 6/10 and only for the enjoyable graphics - which are not groundbreaking by any stretch.

Enjoy for all those who want to revisit.... I couldn't bare to see it again

but i think Kahuna idea was much more entertaining  
                  Much of the groundbreaking effects was in the creation department. The new technology created by JC to make this movie will be a foundation for years of movies to come.

I believe that part of the reason that some people are not wowed by the special effects/3D of this film is that they are so used to the "Christmas Carol" type of effects, like a fire poker emerging from the screen or things flying out of the screen , the kind of thing you can watch in 2D and say "Oh yeah, there's a 3D effect". In Avatar, it was so natural and immersive that one didn't "notice" it.

To me, kinda like the the idea that the most beautiful LBs are not the outrageous, LB caricatures (Tum in Hot Tuna Bar??", but the ones who are so natural that you just think she's a cute girl.
                  "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

On the off chance that anyone gives a damn, I am going on the 2nd at 5pm.
                    The website for booking tickets was all kinds of broken, but I was finally able to get it to work for the 2nd

Comment

The graphics are brilliant.  But I think I might annoy you, Snick, if I join you on Jan 2.  On my one viewing so far, in 3D, my LB date kept telling me to shut up when I burst out laughing..... usually at the 'floating jellyfish from the secret tree'  

Without 3D, I would definitely need the LB cock for diversion.  Good call, Kahuna!
                      TT

Comment

I gave it away about 50 minutes from the end cos it was boring the shit out of me and I needed a crap

Watched Sherloke Homes a few days previous and much more enjoyable.

Comment

bunch of cynics

BTW. Sherlocke Homes bored me to bits.

Comment

(Snick @ Jan. 01 2010,13:42) bunch of cynics
                            one fantasy world is quite enough for me
                            TT

Comment

good call

Azza

A worthy trip report